Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Veteran rewards?

Herz - - General Discussion

Quote from Sita: “maybe this info helps: the aqua griffo was the reward for the 12th month vet reward ” Yes I knew this after I checked where the griffo was. But now that you say it lol I'm considering another possibility. I'm not sure I paid subscription for a whole year on my alt account lmao. It is true that I'm now at level 33 but perhaps I got "advanced" here when they decided nabs would starts at level 31... and I wasn't level 31 then.... maybe. I can't think of anything else. I had really…

• Veteran rewards?

Quote from Sita: “I take it you already created the 3 new chars you could with 6.2? the items that were in your mailbox went to your inventory - so eventually check if you stored the egg in your warehouse or another pet while making space to be able to play. On my account also the lock symbol is shown, even though I have them all possible to allocate to a new character (the speckled ailu was from the balaurea expansion box which I got additionally) board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…fe8455656a3e934b…

• This same picture was posted like... 7 years ago or so when people were complaining about this exact thing. What I can guarantee you, though, is that the majority of the playerbase consists of guys who are probably less likely to pick the ugly dumb looking dude and more likely to go with the nimbly looking innocent foxy elyos lady. What I'm saying is that's a completely unfortunate sexist picture. But then you have people like me, and there are many, who are not playing their first mmo and know …

• Veteran rewards?

Quote from Kery: “Quote from Wolx: “Oh I see, but people that got them when they were available, can they re alocate those rewards to alts after the reset ? ” Yes, normally it works like the other veteran rewards (you just can´t get them now) @Herz is it listed under "Allocated rewards"? ” It isn't, my allocated rewards list is suspiciously empty as well, there certainly were things i've allocated before, more exactly relics and res stones, of which most aren't in the list. And to answer a previ…

• So what is the business with trading forts?

Herz - - Deyla

Quote from Konoyaro: “I like thrilling sieges. Btw this topic is almost a month old, and already discussed, since then the sieges are bs free and good for me. Just a tip: Ppl join elyos cause they are the closest looking to humans, and also "good" looking while asmos are "evil" looking. Don't overthink it. ” You can make an asmo look just like any other character in any other game. Whoever is this interested in how his/her character looks, would sure check this. If anything, I feel the orangey s…

• Quote from [NICK]Yuih: “ ” I used to think like that too. But that was pre 3.0, when crafts were super hard and expensive to level up to expert/master and crafting a proc of a higher tier was super super rare, with a chance of the crafted item actually being destroyed in the process. Back then, crafts depended on a lot of money invested and many were complaining about it, but smart people could take their time and do the math and make a huge profit even just by selling crafted items to vendor. B…

• Veteran rewards?

I don't understand what has happened to veteran rewards. I have an alt account that is currently on 33rd gold pack and with at least one of the older chars I have I cannot claim some of the older vet rewards, or more specifically the Aqua Grifu egg which I now desperately need as it hold 28 items... There is nowhere to be found and I am not able to allocate it even though it is still listed in one of the earliest vet rewards. What is this nonesense? Will opening a ticket help?

• But even if there was any sort of deal, so what? I mean, you seem like you "need" to have a valid win on your side even thought it does not come from you personally. So, I mean, the same thing is true for other faction. This server has such a long long history of being elyos dominated, why do you think that is? people always join the winning side, the other side just dwindles. There were so many times I wished elyos would stop being so needy greedy and let asmos breathe, but the truth is people …

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

I just had a legendary skill drop from a GoK shugo. I didn't even know it was possible since I've seen countless ancient books and nothing else. Also people kept telling me that GoK always drops the same. Apparently they were wrong.

• I've noticed the same. I have reported a few bots myself and from the answer that the support gave me, I understood that they "took care" of it. I was happy with my answer, except the next day they were still there doing the same thing. ANd the next and the next and today too. And every. Single. Day. Not only that, I see their names on auction every day selling every day around 2k ancient stones, grossly undercutting players who actually spend hours of their lives farming. They make it miserably…

• I can but perhaps tomorrow as I got another stigma enchant from the weekly luna... I already equipped the stigma back and I feel still salty about that 144k spent on equipping it all for nothing XD

• Tower of Challenge - Floor 7

Not sure what you mean by "die while timer runs out" xD I mean it ends in either of the 3 ways: you die, timer runs out, or, god forbid, you kill all 20 levels. If you die you can enter once more. If timer ends though, you won't be able to use your second entry.

• I am not, I have over 3kk and it costs 180k or smth

• So I have a Benevolence stigma I want to lvl up and this Stigma Enchantment Stone which is on an alt, but the stigma itself is tradeable so I moved it to this alt. I can't use the stone on it though. When I click Boost nothing happens, no message nothing. I thought it might be because this alt is a different class that that of the stigma (who knows lol) but it seems this alt isn't able to use the stone even on its own stigmas. What is happening >.> Am I missing something ?:/

• (help) the game wont open

Quote from GeorgeFit: “i just changed my laptop recently and is having windows 8.1 when i try to open the game is saying aion game client has stopped workin, what can i do? ” Get Aion Rainmeter and launch Aion with it. If for whatever reason you are trying to run the 64bit client, that's the problem right there. With ARM you can just press shift when you start the game from ARM and it will automatically open the 32 client, which never gives errors to me. That being said I always have the stopped…

• Thank you guys this is exactly what I needed to know. I feel so dumb that none of us thought about target macros in the first place. I wasn't even aware there were exploding mobs in there My friends tried to kill the quest ones first and they definitely focused random mobs when they switched targets so I don't know what killed us. There were tons of mobs in any case. I was among the first to die though as I tried to keep them alive, but then again we did not have a templar with us. Will have to …

• Quote from Kelekelio: “Make a macro. /select name_of_the_orb /attack ” XD this has to be that prophetic moment when I question the effects that the farming of 3k ancient malleability stones had over my brains

• So I'm fairly new to this update, have less than 2 weeks playing it so my gear is ...sheep. I'm a cleric. We're trying to do Narakkalli for the first time me and 3 other friends (which makes it 4 people...and an alt) which is probably a b it too ambitious for what we have right now but, either way, it's try or go home. We're stuck at the protect Bastikan thing, where it is my understanding that most responsibility falls on me as a cleric: the guys are swarmed by mobs and I have to use some items…

• Quote from SneakyGerald: “Quote from Herz: “Quote from SneakyGerald: “bring back private store and Lakrum will be full like old good times where there was no broker... ” There has always been a broker lol. ” No, after first aion launch there was no broker, people were trading in altgard/verteron, city was full of stores. ” Really? I don't understand what you are refering to. I played here in beta and in headstart and I distinctly remember the broker being there as I had a great deal of fun selli…

• Tower of Challenge - Floor 7

Quote from Snueffel: “just wondering I never had stage 7.. it always jumped from 6 to 8 ... but at all stage 12 is end for me .. ” LMAO!! So it's gear huh. It's quite sad. I got to lvl 7 and had like 14 minutes left. I had a couple more skills to cast to kill the leader before my time expired... the difference between this level and the previous ones is ridiculous lol And yes, the minion tog is the worse one actually. Except the stun skill from the leader, everything else can be avoided and the …