Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Exp

Ashurrr - - General Discussion

There won't be any XP event. Gameforge announced Drop,AP, Craft and other useless crap boost for December, but not XP boost.

• Quote from Noctis: “I expected some announcement today, together with the events, but seems no. Are we really gonna have a half year period between these rather minor patches? Back to 2.7 - 3.0 patch schedule ? 24th June - new veteran aka prestige rewards announced, coming soon they said - still nothing 24th August - issues with current seasons - still broken 5.6 9th August 5.8 ??? 9th February ? Isn't this too much waiting ? Do you guys have 1 person working on everything or what ? Why is every…

• Instead of old school servers, NCsoft must bring us old content with refreshed rewards. Something like old instance with high level bosses and valuable gear. Something like TF HM, Argent Manor, Raksang etc. Zones like Tia Eye, Katalams with Garrisons instead of this joke Akaron and Reshanta. There were so many great things that got removed. Bring back Kahrun and make lvl 80 kahrun gear and make people GRIND FOR IT. Make this gear untradeable. Daily/Weekly Solo/Group/Alliances for Kahrun's Symbol…

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from Future Will Come: “Quote from maybem: “What PVE orbs and spellbooks brings new patch? Better than Narakalli? ” new craft orb and book without condition but worse stats than narakalli ” There will be an option to bless current Nara gear into Enhanced version just like with old Kata/Runa/RST gear.

• 5.8 First Info

I prefer TF skins over bygone all the way.

• 5.8 First Info

Quote from spart10: “youtube.com/watch?v=cc8cHJUyysU ” New 80 extendables lol. RIP Bygones.

• Make Detailed Item page DEFAULT.

Ashurrr - - Suggestions

. Hello there. Honestly I got sick 'n tired of those different stat pages of items. It was perfect before 4.0, 1 page for everything. Now by default we have this IMO insanely stupid Summary page that is nothing but a huge and useless wall of text. It also brings some problems. Lets say I have saved item in memo pad and I want to compare it to the item in my inventory or broker, I can't do it properly. I press ALT to go to Detailed page, but as soon as mouse coursor moves away from the item page,…

• Dude its Gameforge, only way to get something from them is to cash in the shop. Its not NA or RU here where new things like A rank minions or new godstones are available to everyone.

• I think it would be an amazing thing to have. 200% EXP+Loot During weekends would be amazing for people who got work/study during the week. We do most of the instances on weekends cuz theres no siege so we have more time to grind.

• Aion is unique mmorpg in its core, but our publisher is really terrible. You don't have to spend money on the game in order to play it, atleast in PVE. Also getting 75 isn't that hard, and you can do it just by grinding the game in a few months. In PVP you will often get slaughtered by wallet warriors. Is this game P2W? Well, you can spend 400-500 euros and get yourself top pvp gear ready to use in a week. If you want to grind it without paying, it would take you 9+ months to get the same level …

• 1. Pretty much any class today can be on top of DPS list if you know how to play it properly and have proper gear setup. 2. Go-to set today for PVE is Holy Apollon's that drops in Garden of Knowledge and Museum of Knowledge. Doesn't really matter what you do, dps, heal, support or trying to look fabolous, Holy Apollon's gear is the way to go. Its generaly cheap and easy to get. 3. At your level you should farm anything that is 66+. That includes - Elemental Lord's Lab, Adma Ruins, Arkhal's Hidde…

• I don't know whats worse, gameforge trying to ruin the game, or community with IQ of a teaspoon. We finaly got a 400% XP boost. I finaly got my main to 75. Now is sanctum battlefield, perfect opportunity to lvl up an alt. But oh NOOOOO, here comes who care SOOOO MUCH about getting S rank that they decided to kick me for not helping them. And when I asked them for an actualy reason to bother with S rank instead of farming XP with 400% buff, I got no asnwer, just kick. GG WP. Censored by Vaire - M…

• I personaly don't care about pumkkin event. As for 400% EXP event, a huge thank you gameforge. We finaly get something that any most players are happy about. 40% of lvl 74 with "reletively" small efford (Duo garden clear+other instances) I can finaly level get my main on 75 and get my alt to atleast 73.

• Quote from Fade: “. Quote from Ashurrr: “Thank you so much for spoiling it on forums.... ” you're welcome. i don't want to have to abuse anything in order to play normally and enjoy the game. i don't want to feel as if i play on a private server. i don't want to see excuses about things be poorly developed by NCSoft, GF' professional balancing and such crap. all i wanna see is GF to admit that all the issues are result of poorly executed business model, and see that fixed, instead of broken fixe…

• Quote from Fade: “ ” Thank you so much for spoiling it on forums....

• Quote from Judai: “Quote from Click: “No, they don't have to. Hero Trial is beta, so errors can happen. You chose to take part in the beta test phase, nobody forced you to do any quest. ” Beta, that is gonna last long long time. ” I like how gameforge slaped "Beta" sign on something and forgot about it.

• Revamping outdated stigmas

Ashurrr - - Suggestions

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Avanill: “Well Incur wrath ” i miss the other taunting stigma temp used to have , loved that range slow atk speed debuff Quote from Ashurrr: “high daevas skills are meh ” o lol glad have rly nice high daeva skills - all of them ” Compared to other classes, glad got garbage high daeva skills.

• Why do people care about pvp still? Its dead since 4.5

• So todays hero trial for going into the evemy world to kill mobs for APE brought some nice feelings. It feels like small pvp event. So heres my idea. Take APE quests in hero trial and make them bigger. For example Kill 200 players of the enemy faction in Akaron - Reward 3 APES or 10 random +7 manastones. There are so many possibilities to revive pvp using hero trials, gameforge, don't this up. Threads merged. Don't avoid the forum-filter. -Vaire

• Quote from beppegg: “on Deyla the corpse didn't appear, letting anybody looting. I don't know if that's a bug or intended, though ” Same on Antri Elyos, mobs just dissapeared after we killed it. I wrote a ticket to support and thats their asnwer "This is a known issue, however we can assure you that we are working on getting this resolved as quickly as we can and it should return to normal soon. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and we hope it hasn’t affected your gaming experienc…