Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't believe I'm saying this but barley's right...ow grinding was my main source of kinah income and for others like me that don't have that much unninterrupted game time. Bring back the drops!

• Creation points presets

Gzus - - Suggestions

My char on grendal is barley lvl 59 so I'll refrain from voting.

• UG is bot heaven...just login and ban everything in sight.

• Ashunatal Dredgion

Gzus - - Cross-Server

Bring back baby dred

• Quote from gothicsammy: “Sorry for the ignorant question but why do we need 80/80 VR? Also where i can exchange my insginia of honour for the major deep conditioning? ” The 80/80 vet rewards give you a bunch of goodies the most important of which are 4 APES and 7 serums for each character on that account even if they're lvl 1. That reward gets reset every 6 months so u can allocate it again to another 8 different chars. For the insignias question: there's an NPC in Tokanu landing (once the facti…

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Gzus: “Quote from iduk: “.. ” ... ” Socketing manastones was always a pain, but for few years now is not so harsh. Remember when all the stones were vanishing on fail ? When my part finally was with 5 stones I was praying not only to Krishna and Ra, I was going to a church with my laptop and was socketing there while priest was singing Hail Mary and sprinkling with holy water. Now I am only holding a Barley in my hand while clicking the mouse with the other. No…

• Quote from iduk: “You're a person who exaggerate in every post. In avarenge you need about 15-20 stones for one pice of equipment without supplements (sometimes less, somtimes more). Since the stats are capped, you dont need to fully socket every part of your equipment. ” Not taking any sides here but i might just be the unluckiest as i generally need 30-40 stones/piece. I do all the usual voodoo also, go to studio, reduce graphics, check ping, use supps, pray to Krishna/Ra, etc. It's not in any…

• Would be nice if they focused on aggressive advertising and hopefully with some offers: -new players get 80/80 accounts -free lvl 70 AP gear -15 serums/20 apes per first char that reaches lvl 71 or 72 on that account New vet rewards will just scare new/returnees away even more as the game even pve wise is unplayable without GP and the serums/apes from VR. There's quite a few ways to limit this insane gap that 5.4 brought (no more easy mode dred spinel quest).

• I managed to make 80/80 and started at 27 vet. But it was excruciating and tbh the last I think 10 GP I made from using serums to make some +10 feathers and sold them. Most people have at least 2-3 80/80 and still they need more apes/serums. I had about 10 legion mates quit gradually cus of this insane gear chase. It's anything but easy and u need to no life/get lucky/get help from friends. Most new people quit with the GP chase around lvl 50 as it basically means u can't do anything else but gr…

• Divide arenas into brackets

Gzus - - Suggestions

I'm lvl 73 on 2 chars and have 1 +1 rt accesory on sm and all 0 on cleric. Got bm mythic on both but that's paper. Not all have OP gear even though they're active. I've exploded too many parts to bother with it anymore. Back on topic, lvl brackets of 5ish lvls was always good. 10 lvls with all the tryhards nowadays just doesn't make any sense.

• Ya'll need to enjoy the game version you're playing and stop worrying about future patches. Maybe EU will be closed or perhaps a giant asteroid will hit earth before next big patch.

• Divide arenas into brackets

Gzus - - Suggestions

Sad when peeps read only the title... Lvl brackets that's what he was going for.

• There's hustlers and scammers still around since 5.1. One moron got reported 4-5 times by me and others...the whole sever knows he scams and yet he's still dueling and spamming lfg..,

• after exploding 3-4 sets of arena (which until new ap gear was introduced was fine) pvp became a chore. Combined with the need for +d accessories it becomes tedious and frustrating. The lack of manastones makes it worse after u manage to get it so it's even worse if u get it and u can't fully use it. Before u could get accessories first and use bm gear or smthing. Now if u wear pve or older pvp ur still paper.

• GP should've been the most expensive thing in shop...as it is now it's worth it if u have like 3-4 accounts 80/80. It does feel that GF are bothered about it and are not shy to mention it every chance they get. Wouldn't be surprised if it gradually gets nerfed for the "greater good and balance".

• I don't think there's any twinking since 3.0 As for the having fun...dunno. The game is the same as u left it...maybe easier ways to gain xp compared to 5.0.

• [Forwarded] High Daeva Manastones

Gzus - - Suggestions

37 stones used on 1 piece with a successful socket of 5 stones. Used mighty supps and every attempt with supps failed. We need manastones and lots of.

• An in game calender with information

Gzus - - Suggestions

True Tore, I agree with you but take me as an example. I had no Ideea u could buy feathers/braces, u could evolve gear (where?)etc. Was asking around for 5 months abt chaos rift and no one would provide any decent info. I'm all abt discovering stuff and exploring but some things should not be so difficult to grasp. I was a returnee so I knew the game but imagine someone just logging in. He'd have to filter through loads of 4.x threads to discover that a katalam underground portal exists but lead…

• An in game calender with information

Gzus - - Suggestions

While I am afraid of anything that could further increase the lagginess of the game, a centralized info system would be nice. ATM Aion is all about browsing 20 google pages in order to get some info (in fairness it's always been like that). Wouldn't think u need a Primavera Project Planner schedule in order to enjoy some daily ingame activities. Ps: 99% of the relevant info is through fan made mediums.

• No one is bashing the event...it's just the general lack of info and confusion it causes.