Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lag spikes

Criticaldany - - Help & Questions

Funny how the PTS had no issues or lag spykes for me, we get to live servers and it all goes to crap.

• Problem is not being fun or not its the cash shop, the problem here is the cash shop not the actual game itself.

• GameForge Team

Criticaldany - - General Discussion

I would really like to hear what the producer has to say about the current situation of the game.

• Nick where are you?!

If they don't roll back on the kinah problem this week, they will start loosing a lot more people, that was one of the biggest hits we took and the rest will come after.

• Quote from ShinGami: “I’ve been away for about 2 weeks because of sickness and now I hear about this nerf. Can someone explain to me in detail what’s exactly going on? Tried reading on few threads but I don’t get it still. Thanks. ” Gameforge implemented a "fix" for something that never was a bugged, if you remember well selling items on the NPC doesn't give you much kinah but if you sold those items on your inventory shop you would get a good amount of kinah from those items, but someone decide…

• Quote from Seishi: “You don't need a single kinah to get gear or enchant your gear, if you play actively. If you want to take shortcuts, of course you will need a load of kinah. ” Enchanting any piece of gear you need kinah and stones, and in no way your getting +15 without spending at least 500k if your lucky. Good Luck fighting others with +15 gear while you have 0 on your gear.

• I don't see giving people one Kaisinel Potion a day a fix for the rest of the issues.

• At the release of the update is was thinking they can't make it worse, guess i was wrong. RIP

• PVE ranks and future

Criticaldany - - PvE

Hopefully this wont cause any trouble in the future.

• PVE ranks and future

Criticaldany - - PvE

For a while i noticed that on the Find Group window under the Server-Wide tab, some people are asking for PVE Rank of players. This doesn't exist in-game but is on a website that gathers data using two third party apps, i remember that one of the apps Aion Rain Meter was against the TOS, my concern is, will this become a thing from now on in-game and players will be excluded from groups because they don't use this?

• Quote from Furrybeans: “Support told me I had to be subscribed and offered to subscribe me but said I wouldn't get the code now by subscribing (as the mail was already sent out I guess). Something that makes no sense to me though: Why do new accounts get free transform in the shop automatically at level 50 but existing players have to use a code instead? Why was this not just simply added to ALL accounts? This would surely also avoid the mis-use of applying multiple codes to one account... ” Sin…

• Is it possible for GF to set a limite of players per faction until things get better?, currently there is no limit to how many players can join a faction.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Since i got to 80, my ranger seems to get stuck on the transition between animations for like 10 seconds, and this just makes me unable to do any abilities until it goes back to normal

• Funny how this event is giving one of the most rewarding items currently in-game, every dungeon gives minions. Did someone complain they don't have minions so they decided to give us this? 9 years ago this game was released shame the way we celebrate it...

• Quote from Galeas: “Specific cases need to be clarified with support as I can't check it myself. ” I'm waiting for support to reply to my ticket since Friday morning and still nothing.

• Quote from Kirameki: “Quote from Criticaldany: “Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items? ” Did you subscribe to the newsletter ? Because if not, then yes it's normal. ” I never knew i had to subscribe to a newsletter to get the code, only thing i read about was that all veterans would get a code on the email the account is registered.

• Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items?

• One game currently being developed like most kickstarter games is Camelot Unchained, it doesn't have the same exposure like Ashes, Crowfall and other games is because the developers are currently focused on making the game and after beta is released they might start working on advertising the game. If you want to know more about it check this video out. youtu.be/TOZo2K8EDaM