Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Emstefan - - Suggestions

This is a great post from Nuke. I agree with all of it - but I do like the system of not trading any items/kinah to alts forces all to start fresh. It was hard to compete with people that had 6 maxed gears characters imo. The advantages kept getting bigger & bigger.

• I agree with alot of things on your post; just want to write my own opinion since I saw so many complaints about this patch so far (This does not directly affect the writer of this post) The point is not to have everything available within 1-2 weeks I understand alot of people are complaining, but the Transformation Contracts are already coming in all end-game instances now. Sure 1 per group - but they're obtainable now So we made ONE step in right direction and I think more steps will be made o…

• Level 80.

• I received all RNG items already from this event. Including the Minched Meat and I am online ca 3-4 hours per day Althought, the droprate is probarly 1/4th compared to other items (multipli characters tested)

• Narakalli last boss

Emstefan - - PvE

Removing the chilling cold skill you mean? Its not GF fault that people don't speak English. Nor should this be removed, its part of Narakalli Instance and its really easy to deal with, even for unskilled players You can Always decide to pass it back and kill off your lowest DPS Remember alot of servers are Multi-national its easy to just use google translate, we did it with a Spanish guy last week. Went flawless and he been playing Aion for only 2 days…. If you cannot find that one skill that p…

• There must also be some understanding - its harder to check than most people realize. I understand they can check the logs etc. but alot of people would also abuse this problem + the countless tickets of bullshit that they get, must also be dealt with Send Log, okay I get it - part of the games problem but if you have internet failure or PC problems, theres no way GameForge should compensate for something that is out of their hands. Afkers getting siege rewards is def. a problem - it happens on …

• @Ashurrr I am not new or naive, but for the sake of keeping this thread free of arguements - I will no longer discuss other peoples posts, as I respect your/their opinion aswell as others have respected mine. I really wish you and others the best & hope you still get something rewarding before the end of this event

• Theres 90% negativity here because people only open their mouths when they are NOT satisfied, undestandable - but hence the reason I decided to make a positive post for once. Saying theres only 1 person with Bygone Atreia Chest drop so far is incorrect, I am also playing Anthrishka, and I saw some people selling them, unfortunately the rich players immediately buy them for 3 billion if not more.. Besides 1kk AP is still easily 70kk-80kk, please still buy it - because they're too lazy to farm Con…

• Quote from Jumpzy: “So the deava care is put untradeable serums\APES from shugo when they know that the non p2w players ARE CRAVING THEM, yes i love the game like everyone else here, but if nothing changes im gonna just leave it its up to any player to keep getting this publisher crap or just leave it, i love Aion but i cant stand anymore these bullshits and this disrespect towards the players, been doing shugos everyday only got 2 APES untradeable on my alt and i need them on my main character …

• Quote from Helkeheri: “Quote from Emstefan: “I don't think its such a terrible event.. takes min. time the silver stars really boost AP-gain alot but it lasts 3 weeks - if you gather all teas/spinels/stars/saam herbs/drana coffees etc for those 3 weeks, you'd be suprised it was rewarding after all (in my opinion - as f2p player - 73 templar) I also managed to get some augment bundels + cat cape - and we're only 5 days into the event Since the 66~75 grind is painful - it would be nice to add a li…

• I don't think its such a terrible event.. takes min. time the silver stars really boost AP-gain alot but it lasts 3 weeks - if you gather all teas/spinels/stars/saam herbs/drana coffees etc for those 3 weeks, you'd be suprised it was rewarding after all (in my opinion - as f2p player - 73 templar) I also managed to get some augment bundels + cat cape - and we're only 5 days into the event Since the 66~75 grind is painful - it would be nice to add a little bit of XP, but non the less - they're ma…

• Its weird to still see so many people complain. You all wanted free items and this drop list looks more than decent, especially compared to last few events. You all want APES/Serums because they're too expensive to buy & now complain you can earn untradeable ones, you want them for own use right? since buying them was too expensive.. Rewards are good, they really are. Don't forget this event will last 3 weeks!! You'll get plenty of earnings from this. Just because you cannot get a full 75 AP spi…

• Sanctum/Pandaemonium battlefield

Emstefan - - PvE

Hi, Improving player amount would atleast solve that everyone gets in. But it might take alot of time before that gets done. If it gets done at all

Emstefan - - PvE

@Evita, I didn't see anyone on our server complaining about lagg, atleast not related to the ready-checks Few people got kicked & people that are actually trying/farming hard got in - which gave a very satisfying feeling. Probarly the comment wasn't 100% serious - but people will always find something to complain about. But towards majority of players, seriously - stop bitching on forums & LFG until you atleast tried SOMETHING yourself - Ironically I see people that are QQing and complaining bei…

Emstefan - - PvE

On Anthriska most alliances are doing ready-checks quite often (must admit.. only since yesterday 14/05) people that are not ready and are actually afk, get kicked Main problem is that lv75s and high ranks - in low numbers, but still - are also afking This only filters a very very small amount of afkers, since most people are fast enough to press ready on their alts aswell.. but atleast a small amount is filtered already GameForge will not have a solution anytime soon to filter this and the IP "…

• Hi Cadalin, Sorry I had a busy weekend, I'll hit you up in-game today!

• No problem, I guessed it from the profile picture, but you never know! I wish you good luck on finding the right legion

• @Opaline Are you Elyos or Asmodian? If you're Elyos, our legion can help you out

• What to do after hitting 66?

Emstefan - - Help & Questions

Anytime. If you have more questions, just reply here - or send me a private message I'll try to help you where ever I can

• What to do after hitting 66?

Emstefan - - Help & Questions

The problem is he is level 66 with deavenion gears No one will take him to High Daeva instances until he's 70 But the one for gathering quests are good tip, for sure he'll easily get 10-15m kinah if he does a circle