Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why shop is so poor on skins and emotions? why so many rgn boxes !!!!!

• 6.2 First Info

Miiuuchan - - General Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=6sY5oSGhXqc will we have this Morph enchants thing? or is just for Na region ?

• My cleric feels so Weak

Miiuuchan - - Cleric

HI every1 , so i been notice my cleric is so weak for the gear that has . I got almost full legendary +10 just 1 ring and sash left, rly all the rest is +10 and comparing with my glad with ancient +5 they r the same thing , even on dmg wtf . Will the ultimate gear will make any difference when the time comes that every1 prob has it? Im rly rly thinking on reroll other class, im starting once more hating playing on a cleric, i regret already that i wasted all of my time and all of my vr enchants …

• Introduction : Grendal

Miiuuchan - - Introductions

Welcome enjoy ou community

• Aethertech open world pvp

Miiuuchan - - Youtube Videos

Quote from kyokushin: “The problem is not i m too good geared cause first of all i try to record fights versus good geared and better geared people than me and second the problem is that geared people slack or zerg ! In open world where are good geared people ? If they are not in zerg you never see them ! They are scared to be kill being in full ultimate by people still in legendary ??? So yeah my gear is not the point i think ! Thanks i try even if i do so many mistakes i see watching my vids b…

• The slots will increase on 7.0 . "The number of character slots across all servers has been changed to 13." From patchnotes

• Yeah no shugo game with cool dragon skins , no happy hour , what a poor christmas they will remove that box once happy hour starts on Thursday , but i warn u 100 euros isnt enough to drop a legendary contract but u can get the mount .

• 1200 snow flakes > 378 +7 > 175 +8 > >77 +9 > 23 +10 the only cool things i got : 2 transformation contracts , 1 legendary pvp stone , 15 ancient pve stone , 1 loda silver , 95 ap crown relics, 180 genesis crystal , 100xfood , 111x beverage, 1 stigma enchant and almost 3k potions. well if wasnt for the shop potions i wouldnt even waste so much time collecting them on alts .

• Lakrum bosses timetable

Any1 has a more accurate timetable pls?

• Quote from Wolx: “Anyone tried the 10 pumpkin bundle and got a transform contract ? to confirm it's existence lol ” Me, got 2 special contracts, and ofc 2 normals

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh well i knew you were lying but then i said as im not gonna play anymore gonna try enchant legendary part with LEGENDARY stones and guess what.. first try failed 4 times in a row to make it +1 second try 5times in a row to make it +1 and not to menti…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Miiuuchan - - PvP

Quote from Keiji: “Im having a hard time getting legendary enchantment stones atm. Elyos loosing all forts etc makes it even harder getting pvp stones... Any other way I can get them without luna materials or adred/nevi/runat bundles? ” Only from the bags in Veteran Rewards , the rest u said all. Lets see if new event incoming or so . Im starting to get outgear by every1 , im still running with ancient +10 , guess i will farm enchants till they fix this rates or wait for next update and just do …

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Miiuuchan - - PvP

24 Legendary enchants on a Ancient shield went +10 to +13 and always failing never saw +14 I dunno how ppl already with ultimates from garrisons but ok, more 1 moth or 2 like this and im out if this continue.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from [NICK]rvik: “Not all scrolls have been removed from the game. I guess some version of scrolls are still useable. Todays arena: board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…17137fd526a68e091408bd5f4 Fix please ” If u had the boxes from Healing camp event , u can open them now to get scrolls . They didnt exchanged that for Legendary potions.

• I just realized i have to pay 4M per week for my estate ok im gonna lose it gg gameforge !

• Daevenion Skills

Thought gok was only ancient didn't know that drops legendary... On narakali if u open i think u drop different ones. On gok is always same.

• Quote from Wassermelone: “hopefully the mount is 30 days. trash event, got nothing so far, but keep putting physical candies in thor asmo broker, gonna buy them all. ” The mount is permanent, my legion mate got it at first try.

• Narakalli last boss

Miiuuchan - - PvE

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Miiuuchan: “BTW the Armour/weapon chest thing and the supervisor elite mob have any purpose? ” No, tested this out yesterday ” Is starting to be stupid 3 runs, 3 war belts fml

• Narakalli last boss

Miiuuchan - - PvE

BTW the Armour/weapon chest thing and the supervisor elite mob have any purpose?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Narakali end boss keeps reseting without any1 dying...everything is doing correctly, we made already a lot runs and sometimes this happens