Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Polearm or GS?

GiGaDox - - Gladiator

Quote from Nuke: “The gs is a very good choice, I personally use it. Xanoa linked you my video which includes a bit of my reasoning. The dmg formulas have changed, therefore now you have two separate stats: weapon attack vs physical attack. Weapon attack influences the damage you do with autoattacks, physical attack the skills. Because autoattacks have been very nerfed it makes sense to use the GS because it has the same physical attack, a bit less weapon attack, but more att speed. The polearm …

• Polearm or GS?

GiGaDox - - Gladiator

Great, as I thought!Is there any news if GS and Polearm will have changes in the next patches? I would like to understand if I can upgrade GS Pvp to ultimate

• Polearm or GS?

GiGaDox - - Gladiator

Hello everyone, I would like to discuss the best two-handed gladiator weapon. Why do most people prefer polearm to GS? They have the same stats except the base attack of the weapon, but the GS has more attack speed, so why is polearm used? I really can not understand it. Does he have any 'hidden' bonuses? Such as more critical or more chance to land the enemies?

• AFK character for event

GiGaDox - - Help & Questions

Quote from Burster: “Quote from GiGaDox: “Hello everyone, if I leave the character afk putting a weight on the keyboard for the event is punishable? Thank you ” Why do you even ask this? are you really scared?, ofc itsn't baneable lol ” They can not know if I put a weight on the keyboard or if it's a bot that moves for me, so yes, I want to be sure. Eventually it is also good to attack the mannequins, but also for this I would like a confirmation.

@Galeas May I have your answer, please?

Hello everyone, if I leave the character afk putting a weight on the keyboard for the event is punishable? Thank you

• Quote from Nuke: “Quote from GiGaDox: “Quote from Nuke: “1) polearm or greatsword. Reason is you should do very little weaving and spam skills 2) see above 3) I use the Aoe build both for pve and pvp with good results link 4)you should focus on accuracy stones until you do not have any dodge (or rather very few) and then put crit strike. For prometun I believe you need 12k to never miss but consider the chanter's buffs. Also reroll your pve pieces accordingly ” Thanks for the reply. Currently wi…

• Quote from Nuke: “1) polearm or greatsword. Reason is you should do very little weaving and spam skills 2) see above 3) I use the Aoe build both for pve and pvp with good results link 4)you should focus on accuracy stones until you do not have any dodge (or rather very few) and then put crit strike. For prometun I believe you need 12k to never miss but consider the chanter's buffs. Also reroll your pve pieces accordingly ” Thanks for the reply. Currently with the buff of the moons in prometun an…

• Hi guys, I need some information on the gladiator. My goal is to increase the damage in PvE instances (Es. Makarna, prometun, etc.), so I ask the following questions: - Better the polearm or sword and dagger in PvE? - Weaving really needed? If yes, with polearms or sword + dagger? - What are the best stigma in PvE? Currently I use: draining sword + sure strike + Shark Strike I'm not sure to change them because I do not like having the battlefield flag as a vision. - Which manastone should I use …