Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract: 30 Transformation Coins can dtop and legendary or only ancient ? or we can habe and one normal ? who can tell ?

• who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you

• Aion Game

[NICK]ciotau - - General Discussion

Hello galeas can you please tell us some thing s? i speak for my frends and little people who support this game with money , time and a lot of feedbacks all the time Can we have one event only but only with transformation , luna , kinah , stigma enchantment , and maybe some parts of purple gear that we will not have to donate ? Can we know if the transformation of kaisinel is availble now or we can invest the money and the transformation is 0 drop rate :? you have to know that a lot of people in…

• wait a second there are many players that pay real money for 80/80 or event 100/100 so what about them ? if you are a new player maybe is normaly but if you are one old player....well aion will close ,to many things make it wrong , to many that we are telling here every day and so one so far... is not normaly what they make and ofcourse will come somebody again that will say ok we are sorry blabla cmon daevas forgive us and this time :)))) platina bla bla will be ofcurse p2w but the think is to …

• so let we speak about one account with 2-3 caracters that we play and at the end you need the rewards for this chars not for new ones because you dont play only 6 months on one of them and after you delete and start new one. Second think is why to wait 7.0 to implement something good for players when you can have it in one day with one script setting and you can make players happy? Same all the time gameforce tell us to say everything and they will make for us if the game doesnt suffer and the e…

• reset of the gold packs

well many of my frends get ban for this or for not confirming the mail and more and more so....but anyway to remain on this i need one answer from @Galeas at least , what you will make like a person/manager/boss or what you want to be or you are on gameforge for this think ? because the players will get upset and is normally . in other way , why to lose kinah when i put the price of it on broker ? i buy my rewards again ? is free at the end ot doesnt matter if i lose 1 kinah i dont want to pay .…

• ok but they can give you ban for things like this , because you trade kinah ....so why in the hell when is something safe and will be good for players they dont implement ? for what we come on this forum and we ask for this things? this is not because of ncsoft or korea this can be implemented right now so ?

• Hey all , so @Galeas can you tell us what will happen with the rewards of the gold packs? ok we can create more caracters but i need or we all need everything like on main so ? ok we need enchantment stones for main so why to take for alts ? Solution , can we have at least this thing make it for trade on warehouse on account ? ok can be untreadable but at least to take for my main . IF not , the result will be ... alot of people will leave /get angry because the bots will take all the stones fro…

• hello everyone i have some questions .... on 1 .01.2019 will reset the rewards from gold packs? how we can get some of the rewards on our main because now is not so alowed to play on many chars because is too hard and you cant boost yourself will the rewards be change ? we have to create 8 times caracters till lvl 10 to acces the broker and transfer everything to main ? will be the rewards for 8 caracters or for 11? will be safe things that gameforge will alow us to transfer on main caracters us…

• the best on event is ok to have 1 bag of stone ( select ) pve/pvp purple 1 bag of stone (select ) pve/pvp red 1 contracts ( from green till yellow) 1 coins for shugo machine 1 large bunele luna A lot of skins for armour and weapon + wings And a lot of fun . Let us also have one event where we can get GEAR for Pve_Pvp. Let me have one event like a normaly player... this are the best rewards

• it is alow to own more than 2 accounts ? Even 10? To log in more than 1 in same time i know is ban ... BUT to make more ?

• BAN FOR NOTHING

[NICK]ciotau - - Event & Shop Discussions

well at least to know everyone what can happen .....and when you think that i have premades and much stuff that i to on every days , now i lose everything for nothing......

• BAN FOR NOTHING

[NICK]ciotau - - Event & Shop Discussions

Hello , i wanna know why i get it ban for my own accounts? that i have with my mail and i never but never use a hack or something else for ping blabla bla? this is normal ? to ban a player that have play this game for many years for nothing ?thank you gameforje very much maybe now i can quit the game if i didnt have any reason ..........

• Confusing senstence !

the event dont work in garden ?

• Legion quest

so the price will remain like this and the period of it to use will stay as it is? or i buy and i have permanent? Sorry @Sita but i really want that horse permanent so ?

• Legion quest

this also? what is this ? and if i look on aion shop ..............none and in there............

• Legion quest

7 days ?

• Legion quest

THE HORSE OF THE LEGION ONLY FOR 7 DAYS? @Galeas what is this you joke ? why in the hell is for 7 days ? i want this mount permanent because i farm in game for it and my effort for it is huge so why in the hell only 7 days?

• FRAZAN maybe some players likle the game enjoy and have spend reall money and a lot of time and want to say to them that we need this game and to not distroy it .... if you are one of the player that play this game from the begining you will understand but if you play from time to time is just one opinion for you the game

• hey guys and girls , we make only drama here we dont act like a group ...we can speak nonstop they dont listen , dont forget about one of the nerf THE LUNA ....is just simple they bring back aion how was before will try to get new players and new money and then in 3-4 years will be like it was in 5.8 ....and then BUM AGAIN IS LIKE THAT. BOURN /LIVE AND DAY REPEAT