Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I get normal form. Again. WTB RNG.

• 6.5 First Info

Lynx - - General Discussion

Quote from spart10: “youtube.com/watch?v=K7Otg4JyuxU ” Aion needs a new designer. Senekta sets actually look like old sets. They're not bad, but idk. And female leather set is disgusting.

• Quote from Galeas: “[Additional information] - Kinah drop event: - You will drop 500 000 kinah on the last boss of the Mirash refuge - You will drop 6 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Prometun's Workshop (equally divided between party members) - You will drop 3 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Holy Tower (equally divided between party members) - Fixes: - The Honour Points will be adjusted so that the minimum required to keep your rank is 900 points within 4 weeks. If other requirements…

• Quote from Herz: “I don't get why everyone is so sad about the lack of kinah, lack of scrolls, lack of potions. If anything, it's sad that the game is bare, crafting was good from the economy standpoint. But then again, why would we want to have as many scrolls and potions as we could use non stop? ” Oh... Remove scrolls - we have legs. Delete atk / cast speed - we have hands. Remove weapons - we have fists. Remove brain - we have GF. TY GF x)

• A good idea for people who don't have work and life. Oh, man. It's so sad

• Daevenion Skills

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “ON GARDEN 10 box 10 skills same things ....something is bad here but yea ...will get fix when people dont need it anymore ” On GoK there is only a 5% chance that you will get another skill. lfstrat.com/aion/en/shukiruk-shulacks-smugglers/

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas lol, gz. Delete Aion, pls. That will be better.

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from nodeone: “guys, are you really think that different colors of eyes is such a big deal , while there are so much important things to be fixed? Are you think that this is more important than missing quest drop in luna? Or missing NPCs for bonus entry point of Mirash and GoK? Or for the availability of Transformation contracts? People are leaving 1 by one 1 , a week after the patch due to Slow Motion playing game ... and lack of possibilities to change this except cash shop ... and you c…

• Near the fortress in Inggison. Aion0060.jpg

• Quote from netforce: “i said yes. new players that comes to aion have no chance to get geared up as all will to well geared. it is better if all is equal geared from start. ” New players are an inseparable element Aion. If we adapt to them, we will stay in place. No new patch, no changes. Say bye bye to progress, because new players they are like children. Definitely NOT.

• Quote from Doombolt: “Whatever gear people get now, will be useless in 6.2...which is around the corner. ” Well, AP80 is better than AP75. It doesn't matter that in 6.2 it will be useless.

• Even if I don't have a pvp set, still have pve, so I go to boss/ pve. It's only alt, but I'm never afk (-‸ლ)

• Now it's good, Neviwind should be for everyone. I would be angry if I couldn't have Gray Wolf on my alt just because I don't have 74 lvl. I don't like some people for kicking me before starting Neviwind. I mean, if I have two more minutes I'm going for tea, whatever, we're waiting anyway. I'm not afk, because we haven't started yet.

• Show us your character's FACE

Lynx - - Art corner

The male version looks better, these butterflies :3

• Quote from yaminote: “with this maintenance we will get ap relics from last week too right? those relics we couldnt loot because GF forget to put those relics right? how is this gonna be, via mail or you will but some npc or something? ” Ohh, my sweet summer child...

• Show us your character's FACE

Lynx - - Art corner

I really like Fun Outing Motion, it looks great on the screenshot (.◕‿‿◕.) Main / asmo - chanter Aion0100.jpg Aion0099.jpg Alt / ely - assassin Aion0101.jpg Aion0038.jpg