Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rifts not showing up..

Elsa279 - - Help & Questions

Hi, im a new so im still learning stuff here... Im playing as an elyos and I need to go to morheim (from eltnen) for a couple of quests. No rifts seem to be appearing though... how do get there? I checked online at the rift opening times and they are no showing up on my map at all... could someone explain this to me pls? cheers.

• Show us your character's FACE

Elsa279 - - Art corner

My Angelonika...

• Quote from Erik: “I think I just walked through the whole area trying to click the q item until it worked xd It is usually at a pretty open area as the invasion mob spawns there(?) Anyways this quest is a waste of time ” Thanks for the advice! ill try that then and hope for the best XD

• Hi guys, I'm new to Aion so I'm still learning things and there is a quest that I ma a little stuck on which is the Investigation of the Great Invasion (lvl20) in Veteron (Elysea). The quest tell me to visit the veteran swamp and to go to the sighting location to use the infiltration detector... I don't know if there is an exact location I need to go to as the map wont show it, but nothing is happening when I went to the veteran swamp... I did some research on this quest, and I found out that if…