Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grendal: Very unbalanced factions atm

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Quote from randomforumuser: “Elyos still got level 7 Kaisinel buff in Kaldor. Only Ochko people can talk about "dominating" in that case ” Lel, show me where i was talking about domination? Asmos are still outnumbered elyos a lot, but we don't give up. That's the point.

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Quote from petorr89: “made an account here to reply to this thread xD heatbeat hahahaha the only reason u guys are winning siege is because u are buffed up xD we gave up yesterday so you could take fort and lose that tard buff :> you know u cant take anything without it ” Ty for reply. At least now you have an forum account Reason or not, but we did it even being outnumbered by asmos and i'm pretty sure that our race moral raised a lot :3

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Hey Elyos! Rly good job at kaldor siege yesterday Thanks to all who healed and dispelled our tanks when i asked about it during siege :3 From this moment my ppls from Ochko will support elyos much harder and we gonna try to do like what we did on last siege every next kaldor battle. Don't wanna spoiler more cos there are also many asmo players on this topic. But i hope that you won't relax and will help us, when i ask about it at future sieges I hope that asmos don't give up after our chain of v…

• [Elyos] INTL Legion Ochko (RU/EU)

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Quote from Sorcerer: “I didn't know that calling various persons cheaters is taken as an insult but oh well, I guess you're a bit confused of my empty space words. I'll start re-uploading your "fun memories" videos which were deleted due to inactivity from the past which was recorded inside Tiamat Hideout. Let me clear a bit your head and your eyes with a small portion of what your legion was like in the past: Censored by Senpai Posting videos involving cheating must be sent to support and not s…

• Regarding 'veteran' Anuhart players.

Heatbeat - - Hellion

Come-come, join us guys

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Oh lol, didn't check my thread for a long time... About Chaos Rifts. I'm trying to lead my ppls and give them as much chests as we can, cos we all need gear. Why not? This is also shows how we act as legion, even if we are dying or sometimes can't outDPS overgeared ppls 1st of all - we are playing for self fun. No need to hate us for greed or some selfshness. We are always doing sieges/sanctum battlefields/invasions and sometimes nosra pvp - always trying to be with elyos at hot spots. @Sorcerer…

Heatbeat - - Hellion

Quote from Lelle: “Quote from Heatbeat: “Hi there, gonna up this dead thread Ochko is started to play on Grendal server. I'll be glad if the old anuhart players (2.7-3.9 times) respond and maybe join our new adventure :3 ” Hello Alexander Welcome back, I hope this time you guys play wo some special tools ” Hey, Lelle, how are you, still playing on hellion? As crynja said before: once a nice boy - always a nice boy

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Quote from Crispy: “Ochko, the rise of cheaters up again? ” Haters gonna hate :3

Heatbeat - - Hellion

Hi there, gonna up this dead thread Ochko is started to play on Grendal server. I'll be glad if the old anuhart players (2.7-3.9 times) respond and maybe join our new adventure :3

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Wtf, where are all my posts count =\ Did GF reseted board?

Heatbeat - - Grendal

Hi all! Ochko is recruiting PvP-oriented members (RU / EU community). We are also open to PvE players Leave your application in the guilds list or whisper Heatbeat, Dnobryak, Stoxy, Flex. Our legion is from the old Anuhart and also we are played on early Alquima Teamspeak 3 is reqired if you join any legion event (at least listen) fQhtNrXuXvM.jpg