Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sin pvp stats in 6.x

gogume - - Assassin

What stats (accuracy, critical strike) needs a sin for pvp before focusing on power. Did anyone do the math based on the stats of other classes? P.S. If there is already a thread about this, I can close this one, just point me to the right thread. Thanks.

• What is the minimum stats for Prometum

gogume - - Assassin

Is there a gear calculator for 6.x?

gogume - - Assassin

Thanks, It won't be easy, now I have 8.3K accuracy! P.S. I still don't have weapons from Nara and only 5-6 legendary items from Nara/HT, I hope accuracy will increase more with legendary gear.

gogume - - Assassin

What is the minimum stats for Prometun (attack, acc, crit strike, etc..) and how can you achieve it? Thanks

• Quote from Skateray: “Its bad enough for sins.. no more blood rune. ” Bood rune would be useless with its cap 3k hp recover, now you have Dagger Oath and as mention above Bloodthirster Surprise Attack, which is much better, you can get a lot of hp cause its based on damage and in this patch you can deal a lot of damage.

• French on deyla? :)

gogume - - Deyla

What is this sorcery!?

• As the title is saying, you could also outsource this, just a thought.

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

gogume - - General Discussion

Quote from Lemonzz: “- chat PS: There should or must be a reset for everyone because u can only! reset instances with luna and here some people get an high advantage because they get the same service for free and other people dont. For example 4x narakkalli - 80 Luna, 4x HT - 80 Luna , 4x GoK - 80 Luna (normally more luna with time) - in addition 240 Luna. In Germany u have to pay 15 to 20 Euros for this. And this is only the example for 1 maintenance. There were another 4. So normally people on…

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Strohmie: “@Galeas Am i right? You got two fixes. Luna and Kinah. So one of ths two contain the bug. Is it possivle to test only one of the fixes after the rollback? One will maybe work, so at least we have something... ” Usually there are so many dependencies, cause you can't split them, unless you treat them separatly at the begining.

• Bugs After Maint

Title of this thread, PRICELESS!!! They should rename the "Special/Weekly maintenance" to "Bugs after maintenance of 31.10.2018"

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas are VR done updating ? it seems like they are but u did say u will announce a full exchange list once they re done + theres still useless things there like mithril medals. ” I never said I would publish any list, you can check the items by yourself in the system I will ask and confirm if it is done now. ” @Galeas I still have 1 x [Motion Card] Signboard (30 days), but since you can't open private store, this is useless, can I assume the scripts are…

• Tower of Challenge - Floor 7

Was this reported to @Galeas? Its it a known issue? cause I don't remember reading about it ....

• Enchant gear simulator

We could pin this thread #justsayin Btw, nice work killer415tv!

• Quote from Seishi: “In game buff indicator showing no status unfortunately. On last siege I checked it on a random asmo, it shown "Level 1" buff. ” I know, its bugged, you need an asmo account and based on the attributes you get you can do the math, or something like this ...

• Quote from Seishi: “@Gogume: Finally someone with a civil tone and some arguments which can stand. Yes, that's actually makes sense. However I still need clarification on this one. 1 win gives 1 stack to the buff. 1 lose takes away 1 stack from the buff. If asmos win on... let's say for example on 8 stack PvP buff fair and square. Next week they have 7 stack buff, and we win again. Wouldn't it be the same, but at least we'll have higher rewards and more exciting sieges? ” I think its actually 2 …

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Giving Divine away is a smart move, who wants useless Gold medals. Losing reward 10x better. ” I bet you on next siege ely and asmos won't leave their platforms to let balaur get gold medals

• Trading forts, I think its a joke and I always make jokes as "Who sold the fort today?", after we loose it. But in regards to your dilemma for high rank to let asmo take the fort, as I see it, its all about loosing ranks and low amount of the hp you can get a week. If asmo gets lvl buff high enough, it will keep the fort longer and on the ely side it will be very hard, maybe impossible, to keep their ranks. Its all about trade-offs, think on long term.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from KudesnikEU: “divine siege, deyla asmo todaynSooOWGR4YY.jpg ” Ha ha ha ha, you fall for it!

• I think the NPC shop was bugged giving less kinah, so they fixed the inventory shop to align it to the npc shop. P.S. WTB GoldPack 5kk /w me

• Quote from Enaris: “Quote from gogume: “Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “There has been people with 50 stones that already upgraded two pieces of gear to +15and made it purple ” Don't believe everything people told you, those that made +15 had probably ultimate stones from the exchange ” Why would anyone waste ultimate stones on ancient gear, when they are basicly not available in game? I mean they can but it is a waste. So far I managed 1 part to get to +15 (100+ ancient and 2 legendary) and upgrade …