Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Behold: “Kinda looks like your own fault. I mean you knew about the database and had access to it and you still went thru with your equipment evolution. It would've taken you few mins at max to check the stats beforehand. Though at the same I can't help but empathize with you on this matter. The only attack speed harp that I was able to find on the database is the Daeva Fighter one(which is unobtainable at this point) all the other seem to give cast speed only. (feel free to reply to …

• Hi everyone. Yesterday I've finally upgraded my (+15) Legendary Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame (which has attack speed, as you can see in the Aion Powerbook link) in to Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame. When i putted my weapon in the Npc window in order to upgrade it, it showed me an Instrument to identificate (with a "?" on the icon); in that way, i couldn't see or check the stats of the upgrade result. By the way, i was pretty sure that not a single bonus wou…

• Quote from Seishi: “Quote from Lisia: “Quote from Seishi: “My question is towards Gameforge staff primarily. Currently there's no way to ever get to 5-star officer or higher on Deyla, because the current system simply does not give out enough honor points to ever get on the list. Many people on my server including me would like a honor point reset in order to give chance to the returning players on getting on the list. For the community: Please keep my topic human, and do not off it with other p…

• Quote from Seishi: “My question is towards Gameforge staff primarily. Currently there's no way to ever get to 5-star officer or higher on Deyla, because the current system simply does not give out enough honor points to ever get on the list. Many people on my server including me would like a honor point reset in order to give chance to the returning players on getting on the list. For the community: Please keep my topic human, and do not off it with other problems. ” So... all the people which k…

• Wednesday Maintence (?)

Lisia - - General Discussion

Thanks Sita.

• Wednesday Maintence (?)

Hi, i was wondering if there will be another Maintence this Wednesday 10/03 and if the istances will be reset again or not.. Just to know if we have to use all the runs in these 2 days or not. Thanks.

• Transformation Contract Xd

@Galeas it is an error, right?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Hi everyone. I can't see te character preview in the new Gold ingots shop (while the old character preview system works fine still). Aion0078.jpg I've no connection / lag issues and i've already done the files check. Any ideas? Does anyone else have my same problem?

• Quote from breezee: “galeas said ETA 23:00 ” Of which day/year?

• Beta Server IP ?

Lisia - - Help & Questions

Quote from nay: “Sorry, seems like I had a brainlag there. It's the actual server IP, but you have to connect to 79.110.83.84 obv ” No problem This is working, thanks a lot!

• Beta Server IP ?

Quote from nay: “79.110.83.107 ” Is it the right one? Because i just tried it and the client stopped working / closed after few seconds when i inserted id and pass..

• Beta Server IP ?

Hi I need to know what's the Beta Server Ip Address, because i'm having issues with the launcher and i want to open the client through a .batch file. Can anyone tell me what is it or how can i get it? Thanks.

• Aion0061.jpg Hi guys, i've just noticed about this (i hope) bug: the npc near the tower of eternity entry is selling commander's medal soulstones for 10.000 ap + 20 Protectorate Gold Coins. @Galeas, this is a bug, right? D: Because i can't believe that now the only way to get those items is by paying them so much

• ELITE VET REWARDS

Thanks to the new Elite Veteran Rewards (which are now including Weda contract and +7 Abyss Accessory), GP Prices went to 400-500kk (for now). Leaving out that in my opinion this is just an huge shame, i was wondering: how long can this game survive without new players? What will happen when the actual players will stop to play once they will get tired about all this p2w and cash runs? Yeah, we will not see new players anymore in this way, because whoever will try to start playing Aion Free to P…

Am I the only person disappointed about Level reduction stones? D: 250 shugo gold coins for the chests which could contain one... plus they fail 90% of times .. I suggest to put a LRS in a single chest as Apes and Serums are, even not tradable but at least 100%...

• Quote from Lahire: “So before, 1 per char = 8 items per day with your main account, after 10days you should be lucky to get 1 +10, now after 10 days, you will have 10 items and GL getting a +10 with it..... Please delete and stop the "get the event item from the shop 1 per day per account" for this event and ALL future events ” Totally agree. They introduced this new policy consisting of replacing all the event npcs which gave free daily event items to ALL account chars(Alchemy / Matryoshka and …

• @Celes @Sita Can you please tell us why servers (or this event) are still up? You should turn off them while you look for a solution. What are you waiting for? This bug is very heavy, players are taking advantage of it in an absurd way and if you don't deactivate it/turn off the servers as soon as possible, you will also lose the chance to punish/ban them because more than 90% of players will use this bug

• Commander's Medal Soulstone

Found it thanks a lot Sophisticated!

• Commander's Medal Soulstone

Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me where i can find (or farm) Commander's Medal Soulstone please? I checked all esterra quests, npcs and garrisons (included nosra) but i couldn't find them. Thanks for helping.

• Quote from Rym: “The issues are related to your own OS and hardware setup. ” It could be true if only one of us was having this issue, or if everyone of us was using the same OS and same hardware setups. But we are not, go read all the 4 thread pages and you will notice it