Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hero trial

[NICK]yiyiyi86 - - General Discussion

Quote from Griver83: “Hmm lets see... if we have 14 ultimate items and want to upgrade them till 15, we need 210 stones at least. For example- we can have 1- 2 ultimate stones per week. It will pass 105- 210 weeks (26- 52 months= 2- 4 years) till we will get that minimum. Hmmm... rare enough?) ” Please do not use Ultimate stones to +1-+9 According to this: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates You can easly use Ancient stones to make Ultimate item+3 (you need around 8 stones …

• It works with Estima Sacred Water. I used them for +2 and got event rewards. Although its no point in upgrading Estimas to high lvl cause they will be exchanged for almost nothing valuable in 6.0. Prices going down already.

• The prices of stones+6 aren't that high as i though, its still possible (but much harder) to make set with+8 stones (set +10 should be rare like items+20). Only problem is that a lot of people spent time to finish the quest (waiting 5/6 weeks) and rewards were changed before they could finish, thats kinda unfair. Change in APES is still unacceptable, you can't make gear +10 (not even thinking about +15 or estima upgrades). And it also ruined Garden/Library, two nice instances that best part was …

• A lot of ppl saying that GF will lose the players in Aion due to this nerf (including me) and its partially already happend. But GF run more games than just Aion, and if they fail here, they can find another, newer games. Sometimes i think that for them we are just spoiled kids that want everything for free. The sad part is that we just want have some fun during our free time by playing game. Not do grind to the death or pay 1/2 of our salaries. I hope the APES/HUS rate will be ~15% at least, th…

• Quote from Riven: “Guys just see all games of this company, all the forums of them are full of same stuf as here , isnt just aion. ” In the perfect situation the company should write something like that: Dear players, we investigated the new content, and we saw that people are abusing Luna rewards by doing AFK runs on multiple accounts. We want it changed/fixed, here is the pool of possible solutions: ... . You can also suggest other solutions, that will be considered. Moreover, changes will be …

• I understand that they nerf APES and SERUMS. They increased drop of it in some instances as the balance/daeva care. Small nerf here might be even ok (e.g. from 24-25% as is now, to 15%), but im afraid its nerfed to the 5-8%, which is a lower kick to the players. Better solution for manastones drop might be like that: - 30 manastones for 7xAFK runs (as it is now) - 3 manastones in A-rank bags (selectable) (51 manastones+6 total for 7 weeks A-ranks) - 8 manastones in S-rank bags (selectable) (86 m…

• It is random, but not equally random. On the basis of sirpacpac results you can ESTIMATE % of chances for each card to something like that (H - heart, C - club, D - diamond, S - spade): 10H - 8.073%; JH - 6.879%; QH - 5.326%; KH - 2.239%; AH - 1.289% 10C - 11.492%; JC - 11.872%; QC - 8.555%; KC - 6.635%; AC - 3.819% 10D - 12.191%; JD - 7.958%; QD - 6.364%; KD - 2.184%; AD - 1.011% 10S - 5.583%; JS - 2.619%; QS - 2.659%; KS - 0.136%; AS - 0.007% JBLUE - 0.095%; JRED - 0.014%; JYELLOW - 1.072%; JB…

• Quote from Senpai: “- Combine: 75 PvP is the best option as a combine ” To bad if you do that, you can't bles 75 PvP when 5.8 path come. If your not SM or Sorc you can combine 75 AP with other weapon with attack speed stats.

• Can i combine lvl 75 weapon (0/5) with lvl 80 weapon (5/5) as secondary? Does secondary weapon stays while blessing?

• 5.6 First Info

You can combine: Abbyss+Bygone for 19% attack speed and PvP stats and: Bygone+Parsha for 19% attack speed and PvE stats GL with kinah...

• 5.6 First Info

In the future patches a Prigga weapons will get PvE bonus, is that true? +6% How about Ancient Parsha Weapons? They have +9.5% PvE bonus, but can they be combined with other weapons? aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/in…le=Ancient_Parsha%27s_Set

• Do you prefer full Myth Rank 1 AP set for 100 euro, like it is in NA? That's sounds to much, but yeah it should be more balanced. You can divide ppl in Aion into four groups: - Group A. spending plenty of money (wallet whales). Events and initiatives like that are mostly for them (e.g. card lotteries, shugo game, reset scroll for XP solo event instance). - Group B. spending some money. They buy only things they need and sometimes gold packs or other items to get more kinah for things they need. …

• So its like each box have 2% chances to give key? The forgot add 0 next to it (should be 20% or even 10%)...

• Maybe not all realized that GF might have in mind option of closing game soon anyway. Big P2W events are here only to get as much profit as they can get till end of game. If game "survive" due to new content from patches its ok, if not, well, they have other/newer games with i guess bigger player base. That's just my guess. And... look at other event (shugo game), you can't take a part in it if you wont spend money. There is literally no way of obtaining tokens by playing, beside buying from oth…

• Quote from Surfas: “Also +18 65 mythical is extremly hard and costy, not sure if this ones work / same rates as normal 65 Mythical PvP, but if so it's the most pathetic event, I have full +18 and it costed me over 300 apes + billions of kinah ” Did you made +18 set cause they might up it +2 to +20 as additional bonus? Any info about it?

• sm manastone

[NICK]yiyiyi86 - - Spiritmaster

PVP: 5-10x knowledge+8/9 and rest = mboost+27/macc+8 composites There is no point of using plenty of lower stones cause profit decrese with each knowledge point and you will waste slots. PVE1 (farming/small mobs): All knowledge+4/+5 Crit spell here is more important than high ammount of mboost, so +4/+5 stones are enough. Its even better get armour with skill buffs for farming with mboost cap. PVE2 (bosses): 5-10x knowledge+8/9 and rest mboost+28 Thats are a dream stones ofc, my highest is knowl…

• Good event, by selling snowflakes+9 you can get 50-100kk DAILY from 8 chars for doing nothing And broker is full of good items now, stones +6 are being cheaper etc., very balanced event, injection of proper items before craft event About shugo tokens, well, you cant have everything

• Yes, in NA they got luna coins for +5/+6/+7/+8/+9/+10 and aiondatabase.net/en/item/188053422/ also for +5/+6/+7/+8/+9/+10 (it contains for example 100% socket aids for lvl 80 items) and whole sets of aiondatabase.net/en/item/188054830/ if you make feather +10 Maybe its too much P2W here and they decided to change rewards but yes, this hammer should be changed.

• If you make feather+4 and fail (it will go to +0), and then make +4 again you got rewards twice or? I guess prices of shop serums will change tommorow with new shop items, bargain price its in my opinion 49 AC or less... we will see (it would decrease price of a gold feather which is good).

• So 5 stars + 3 event items to get 130kk of exp When 5 stars itself gives 125kk exp in total 5kk of exp as reward then