Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

Tom - - Help & Questions

Yes, iam playing aion via steam and there should be no problem with update. My graphic settings in game are all low except object and terrain range. Graphics engine - default.

• [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

Tom - - Help & Questions

Hello, i have problem with one issue in aion. Yesterday i wanted to enter boss room in instance ele lab and 2x time i got error (game client stop working - i can choose if send the error and then restart game). So today i want go kroban and at the start where si the door i just want enter and again the same error like yesterday. Anyone why i have these errors ??? Unfortunately i forget make screenshot. Thanks, Tomas

• GF doing a great job. New servers are good choice. ATM servers are mixed with all ppl from europe so why not join it to the same speaking ppl. What i want see in game is addons or improve the group finder maybe ?

• gear up

Tom - - General Discussion

Hello, I dont know the gearing system here. So how can you gear up ? For pve: 1. random drops from mobs. 2. farm ancient coins and then buy gear. 3. some crafting (morhp) system ? For pvp: 1. abyss points and doing arena ? 2. farm dredgion etc. ? 3. world pvp ? But what about some instances ? I cant remember but the drop from instance bosses are rly low and bad. So how you can make progress if there is nothing for drop ?? Why are you going some old instances ? There is nothing new or what ? I th…