Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So you want to Learn Ranger? (Guide)

Minso - - Ranger

I said everything, just my opinions maybe I'll take a look when it's finished again.

Minso - - Ranger

But you completely missed the intention of a Guide by not saying what stats are good for a ranger. You are just showing your own gear with bad socketing. This doesn't help ... Using HP is good? 35 CP wasted for the amount of HP most classes are doing with one single autohit. You are mentioning the diminishing return, but you should be more detailed. How much Accuracy/Power should a Ranger MAX have? what options do I have when I reached the maximum dimishing return. What stats should i minimum ha…

Minso - - Ranger

You should revaluate the stats. Ranger needs to land his CC, but with 1.5k magical acc you will barely hit anything. Especially magical classes have a very high base magic resist right now. I would recommend a minimum of 1.8-1.9k! Looking at the Power of creation: Why do you bother with Health? 750 HP is nothing ...

• Venturing Into Enemy Territory

Minso - - PvP

Germans were also complaining about the changed quest rewards. Our CM Andarys gave us a little answer (here) and told us that it's not a bug and they just got "updated" in 5.3. (my personal understanding: gameforge didn't intentionally changed the quest, it has these rewards in all regions, which you can also see in the database) Andarys said that they are now collecting our feedback and (maybe) gameforge will ask NCS for a change of the quest rewards.

• The first thing will be changed with 5.4, so the one who makes more damage will win.

• What happened folks ?

Minso - - General Discussion

Quote from Ashandarey: “There is a thread in the german forum, from which I translated a little bit using google translate, and I think its about changing/updating the VR. Can anyone from the staff can give us some more info ? Is it about time of removing a lot of useless stuff from there ? Do you planning of adding supplements or more apes/serums, spinel medals etc etc ? P.S. Thats the post from Andarys which I "translated"” in general this thread is more about the fear that gameforge will remo…

• love the new maps youtube.com/watch?v=l_8QEmgJ210

• Finally found some time to read this. thanks for saying "mechanically-skilled" and my name in one sentence, because i see way more potential in my gameplay. I can definitively confirm that it's harder with low ping. after switching apartment and isp my ping went down to around 15-19... now, the timing is so hard. still missing slideshots and still practising alot. thanks for the guide. Sticky?

• the economy is already wrecked completely but of cause you guys are right. more overpriced gold packs would harm the economy even further. I'm just grasping at straws because I don't think they will change this situation. I mean, people are begging for months now but we haven't got a single reply, right?

• how much should a Upgrade Serum or ABES cost (kinah) in your opinion? My thoughts about buying from broker or supply by veteran rewards - the price for holy upgrade serums on my server is around 70kk and for ABES it's arount 80kk. A gold pack costs around 60kk( i know it's alot higher on other servers and prices can change during event phase, but let's calculate with those values). with Veteran Rewards 80/80 you will get the following items - 56 Holy Upgrade Serums = 3.920.000.000 - 40 ABES = 3.…

• I think Gameforge makes alot of money by selling Serums and ABES in shop, so I don't expect they will change anything. It's annoying but you can deal with this issue in 5.0. Currently i'm preparing my third (and maybe i'll do even more) veteran account with 80/80 gold packs. Veteran rewards become really usefull since everything will be tradable. I really hope they will keep and extend them!

• Enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=Pijtu1njrik

• Quote from Noctis: “NA more p2p/p2w than EU? what a joke” In my opinion is p2w the logical consequence of f2p. It's about the balance between this two topics.

• Quote from Tasmya: “Quote from iduk: “In RU you have to pay for level 50+. Its not "realy" f2p.” As I wrote before, EU can't be considered (for me) F2p, since someone has to pay your Gold Pack (not necessarily you)” As you said before, you can play Aion without paying a single cent. With or without Goldpack, you don't need to pay for this Game. Buying Goldpack for Money just makes it easier. Anyway you should take a deeper look into the other regions subscription models. RU and NA are way more p…

• most people i know still have gold pack for the next 1-2 years (veteran rewards ). nobody knows if goldpacks are enough for gf to make profit. but when i take a look at the shop prices and the amount of rng events we are getting lateley, i don't think so. real p2p model would be my dream.

• Many people forget that the aion shop is gameforge's only income. It's just their strategy to keep the supply for important things low. I mean, would you buy anything from aion shop, if you'd get everything for free ingame? But still, i don't agree with their strategy at all. I think there is more than one way and both sides can come out as winners.

• Twitch - Aion Statistics

Minso - - Streaming

Thanks alot glad you like it. i'll think about the possibilities for group pvp. i have already some ideas for this but i have to check whats possible first

• Twitch - Aion Statistics

Minso - - Streaming

Hey Guys, i've written a very c# application i'd like to share with you. it's made for the streamers out there since this will allow you to show the kills, death, etc directly on your screen. basically the application is reading the data from the chatlog, counts that stuff and exports it to a textfile, which you can use in your OBS-Scene. You can download the application directly from my private dropbox (you don't have to create a dropbox account): Download here Here's a litte Guide Download the…