Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• would be great to know how the critic stats works, cuz strike resist is obsolete

• Still waiting for Tia Eye...

• 6.0 First Info

[NICK]hindros - - General Discussion

Quote from Khal: “Quote from [NICK]hindros: “Quote from Khal: “Quote from [NICK]hindros: “I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt: - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant? ” Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones ” Wait, i know there will be an NPC that will allow us to change for, but…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Khal: “Quote from [NICK]hindros: “I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt: - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant? ” Yes, same for normal jakunerk Serums and Upgraded Serums. I mean, there will be a NPC in sanctum where u can trade for New enchant stones or new manastones ” Wait, i know there will be an NPC that will allow us to change for, but there will be any difference from Jakunerk's…

• 6.0 First Info

I have to ask one little thing about exchange APES in 6.0 to clarify one dubt: - anyone know (for sure, ofc) if the unstorable Jakunerk's APES will be change for the new enchant?

• Server balance has never been a Gameforge's goal but we will read once again "we are monitoring the situation..." yeah, sure!