Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Patatosin - - Assassin

Quote from Rym: “- All Damage done increased by 50%. - Duration of Devotion increased to 10 seconds. They are, and unfortunately sin is getting overpowered again. ” u mean in 6.5 ? Cuz there sin has also apply lethal venom 100% chance to work.

• Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Patatosin - - Nergal

i was in grendal for the first 3-4 months that was never the case..I dunno when were last 3 months grendal lasted 6 months before merge right?

Patatosin - - Nergal

in grendal we were neve 30 vs 300 after one month...Stop making things much bigger than they were seriously...We were half of them maybe and some afks double clients u were doing it aswell

Patatosin - - Nergal

Quote from Xappy: “I main Sin for 7 years and i can tell you 6.2 Assassin is a joke. But ofc there will always be those delusional sins who think they are still god tier ” me gg

Patatosin - - Nergal

r u playing open world alone? ive seen u in 6man grps all day if u are max... open world is ely dominated. siege is asmo dominated

Patatosin - - Nergal

i dont know where u see asmo>ely in population i think u dont rly go on open world and see....On last two sieges numbers are balanced aswell....Asmos are more indeed but not that much overpopulated u describe....

• play what u like more. id personally go for cler. i hate sms Clerics are rly strogn this patch aswell and for now that there is no real burst (maybe yet) clerics are okei

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

Patatosin - - Assassin

sin this patch ia different. U dont need a single attack manastonew cuz ur attack is alrdy high and u cant boost weapon attack. U just need full crit manastones to crit a lot of times. Thats how sin does dmg now,through crits . Formula now s like 3k crit strike is around 20% chance of crit so do the math. A gg sin can reach 8,5-9k .

• Hello everyone. I think this post expresses every player's opinion and point of view on this change...Its so bad cuz ppl cant rly get kinah for their weekly needs...Instead of like 5kk per week now u get only 1kk... I know that this kinah sell through inventory got reported as bug but its not..In KR its same like here is nothing buggy with this its just How Aion is atm.. So if Admins see this maybe change it back to how it was or just start a conversation with players in this thread to see other…