Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Squall - - Youtube Videos

Great movie, gonna link it as answer to ppl.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Squall - - Youtube Videos

Quote from yaminote: “best video so far.. youtube.com/watch?v=X5NRwGr3a2g ” Hey, I think there are videos which required much more work, thanks if You think so.

• I have to add, thats pretty annoying to have at every runa or other pvp instances big transformation's fight - Scenario is booring and the same everytime after most ppl got 75lv. This is no more PvP about group class setup and skill combinations, cuz all use transforms. Also, we have to remember transformation are not that strong in native Aion region, which is Asia. In their reallity transform have to be used well, is good moment and with good class setup, cuz in most of the situation transform…

• Gunner PVE build

Squall - - Gunner

Gunner PvE might be rly so difficult that anyone need to think about it? Gunner job is easy, make nice dps and thats it, gunner atm is not that class which is doing top dps. Every player that exped gunner +66 know exacly wchich skills they need to use to do better dps. The only advice may be to use skills with lowest cooldowns, which are doing most dps. The second and last suggestions may include counting dps by current skill rotation with Aion Rain Meter or AIdpsmeter.

• Gunner PVE build

Squall - - Gunner

oh hai

• Gameforge also can not forget there is totally different game reality between EU and Asian servers for which this aspect of the game has been designed. In my opinion this is biggest argument why Gameforge should be obliged to fulfill our request about in-game survey. HF

• I agree with everything, and Im also sure Gameforge has the power to change it. Just ask ppl in game via in-game survey - I know GF's time cost much, but its important subject for us.

• 717 different ppl? Im amazed how much of free time U had to spent for this in game. Im always trying to be most objectively, even now I think 717 different players compare to total 2106 kills is like YOUR argument/advantage in this conversation with GF. HF.

• Hey, I know it's already late topic, Im just curious why Im not disqualified. I was streaming almost a week on this event, many ppl was watching me, many enemies, many ppl who dont like me, and I belive even a GM who is checking my stream quite regularly. After this many hours I said like hundreds of times that I'm not going to kill someone cuz: I respect him/like him/got cd on him or I dont want to destroy the fun of obviously low gear/low rank player. And I ignored them. I was seying this all …