Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Onehander: “Interestingly enough yesterday at around 22:30 GMT +0 i was able to start the update but since it was late in my time zone i decided that i dont want my pc to work overnight as its in my bedroom - but today morning i get the error again ” As the standalone launcher was still giving the error, tried downloading the game over steam - Success however even through steam the game could not be launched only updated what the stand alone launcher did not do. I copied the game file…

• Interestingly enough yesterday at around 22:30 GMT +0 i was able to start the update but since it was late in my time zone i decided that i dont want my pc to work overnight as its in my bedroom - but today morning i get the error again

• Quote from Galeas: “Could you please try the following? 1. Close Launcher 2. Stop Antivirus & Firewall 3. Delete $Patch folder in AION Installation 4. Start Launcher 5. Stop Update 6. Start File Check 7. File Check restored roundabout 1gb files 8. File Check done, Game Starts. ” Not sure if I needed to create a separate thread but - Original error screenshot gyazo.com/2cc18d9845d507e38801a9679ead84fe Error when tried your method for File Check gyazo.com/56175d226ac0eec9e4a71acc6dc64166 This is a…