Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

Arise - - General Discussion

My question is, why you guys want such good gear instantly? From what I remember back in 2.7-3.0, 3.x-4.0, when the big patch would hit, we'd have to gear up from the scratch anyways. Yes, we had our old gear and it was good and competetive. But for anyone who still played, there were new goals and months of obtaining the new best. I know you worked your butt off, but soon it's gonna be the old version. And you still wanna play, and gear up like everyone else. So the only advantage you'll get is…

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from failboat: “Hopefully attack speed doesn't affect casters anymore or in the future. Quote from Arise: “If they talk about "good old aion" then it should be more fast paced. ” Not really. For a long time players had no good titles, no speed on boots, no attack and cast speed gloves, no attack speed weapon. The game I remember was slower before. ” Well, I suppose they want it to be more like 3.0-4.0 rather than 1.0-2.0 Back then it was possible, especially in 3.0 to 100% to 0% someone wi…

• 6.0 First Info

I still find this update much better than anything between 4.8 and 5.8 but for now we gotta wait few weeks and see some more solid info. These silly transformations are okay if it's easily available for everyone and with the option of invisible ones. The other thing I'm a lil concern about is the PVP, everyone running between 40-75k HP and it seems like the PVP dmg is low so it takes ages to kill. If they talk about "good old aion" then it should be more fast paced. Hopefully the end game gear a…

• 6.0 First Info

They should've just make these like super-scrolls available in the shop that you can sell to others in game. On the other hand, there's so many F2P games running solely on cosmetics and they are doing fine. Perhaps aion is too small of a player base, I don't know.

• 6.0 First Info

Really wanted to come back and play some Aion after 2 years. I quit at 4.8 and 6.0 brought my attention. I don't mind most of the changes but the candy-like transformation is the worst idea ever. Why to even make a char, they should ask you at the beginning of the game what kind of stupid candy you wanna run as. You're forced to run in it all the time anyways since without it you're in a huge disadvantage. Oh well, at least I was interested in the game for a month again. Will see if they change …

• 6.0 First Info

So are they removing the old zones or just remaking them? For the first time since 4.8 I'm interested in Aion again. If it's good I'm defo back to play some.

• Failed 4x on 1st level on my main, then logged an account that has no GP and got 8/8 Top kek But by the way, that's a nice thing they gave us 5 tokens. Was surprised. Event is alright, just to "be" there

• Well yeah, ranger is pretty dope for 1v1 arena because of its low cooldowns. I totally agree with that. On the "perma mau" well then i'm sorry if you have to deal with that, you need 2 kills to get mau first, and ranger is rather squishy so shouldn't be that hard to get some kills on him at least. If you meet rangers who use it right after start, then i can't support you much more than saying it's pretty lame I will still stick to my statement that every class can do good and needs to know how t…

• Arena of Discipline Event

Arise - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from Anyone: “I voted no. People should stop holding events for 1v1 as this game is not made for 1v1.” Maybe open world PvP is not that much balanced, because some classes can just outskill you. SM's fear, bard's para, and so on. But 1v1 arena to be honest is the best 1v1 experience as you have multiple fights, with and without CD. This is pretty much balanced and for me its the most enjoyable form of PvP, much better than open world fights.

• Ranger in 4.8(full changes)

Arise - - Ranger

Can't wait for 4.8. So many changes. I know all the classes get lots of tweaks, but at least now we won't be left behind All the skills that would make the class just insane right now, aren't available as one setup. We need to chose. In 4.8 all we need will be available, and even boosted. Woop! I'll miss the big troll that Storm Mine is, though And Screamin Rapid Fire gonna be missed too, once you get the timings right it can boost your dmg a lot.

• Mats has appeared - RANGER PVP MOVIE

Arise - - Art corner

Great video and Mats is doing really good as usual. I don't understand the hate towards the video from some people, but i think it's normal these days. Each aion pvp clip gets at least 50% dislikes for some reason, so if you get only few you're a winner! I think some people just can't stand seeing that someone's doing well and he gets some approval from the community Pointing out some minor mistakes or "I saw some failed slideshots, etc..." (i took this comment from aion uk page) ~ Lol. Also bef…

• I think it'd be even better to post updates every week for players to see where are they in the ranking (top 10 for example), and be motivated to keep fighting

• Noctis, same player in one hour. I'd like to participate if the event would take one week. But a month? What the hell? Good luck to those who can afford so much time to farm, either pvp or pve.

• Arena of Chaos / Glory / Discipline

Arise - - Cross-Server

Decided to screenshot arenas since the HP (GP) patch was added to 1v1. I didnt miss any since that day but screenshoted only those who were not undegeared or fought well! I should lose to Lseya and Hozukii (went hide last 20 seconds). Konoyaro was super hard chanter, Greyske was very hard to kill. That's all i remember from those. AicnbKC.png

• Discipline arena Training (1v1)

Arise - - Cross-Server

Thanks Kuyii and Relize for the fights! Relize wiped me and finished before the end in 3rd round, gotta enjoy getting killed (70%-0% HP) through blindcover See ya another time!

• Yeah i play duo with cleric since few months (aion in total 3y), sorry for having friends and ruining your imaginery world of aion. But few posts ago you just said that it isn't normal "PvP" and we kill "nabs" instead, cause that's what world pvp is for you anyways. So why do you care? Nah, you're totally not ego-boosting yourself on forum. That's why it was only you who i noticed being super annoying. You see, good players and what's more important nice people don't care and behave on forums. B…

• I'm sorry but what the hell is normal PvP in your imagination? He's playing a video game, he's fighting other players. He's doing PvP. Not arranged world PvP, that means only "noobs" are there? I don't think so. The guy is playing ranger very well and the video is very entertaining, clean and well edited. People like it simply because they rather see some positive sides instead of going to every topic and talking of being pro and how "99% players are noobs" to boost their ego. cheers

• Ranger 4.8.

Arise - - Ranger

I like the changes a lot! Already seeing a lel combination, sleep + skybound + hunter's might But there are many variations that could be very nice to play with. Hard to chose. Now we just gotta survive like a year to get this.

• I used the scroll once and i got the exact same version of my bow So no, thank you. I rather drop another one and fuse it and make +15 than spend hundreds of kk OR bunch of kinah to get "lucky" and have best stats.