Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lack of content

Erifnal - - General Discussion

Yes game lacks content..gameforge cant change it though

• Switch items for tranform

Erifnal - - Suggestions

Quote from Marius: “Quote from Erifnal: “I was thinking about a single item per character(free) (non tradable etc) to be able to switch your normal/large/ancient for a transform of choice? I got lucky and got an ancient tranform.. but totaly the opposite of my class..I know many of you guys have this.. and I spend 100 euros to get one..but its a tranform I dont need.. thoughts?? ” to be a profitable thing for GF also 1 transformation contract switch ticket per account in the shop is also an opti…

• @Senpai @Galeas like someone brought up, it is possible to change the rewards to a choosable ancient transform..?

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

500 stones; and made 11 items from +10 > +15

Erifnal - - Suggestions

Ranger, made a cleric just for the transform

Erifnal - - Suggestions

Quote from Senpai: “The randomness of transformations was done by KR for a reason. Sadly, getting an ancient xform that you don't need can sting quite a bit, it's part of the 6.2 RNG-fest. ” So is it technically possible to get such a item? (create or whatever)

Erifnal - - Suggestions

@Galeas @Senpai what are you thoughts about this Idea, would be a nice gesture towards the community

Erifnal - - Suggestions

Quote from Rym: “There is no way you can change your transformation for another one. You will have to get lucky and unlock one for your class. ” Thats what I am saying, why can GF make a 1 time item so plp who have the "wrong" transform get the one they need (so an ancient transform for an ancient transform)

Erifnal - - Suggestions

I was thinking about a single item per character(free) (non tradable etc) to be able to switch your normal/large/ancient for a transform of choice? I got lucky and got an ancient tranform.. but totaly the opposite of my class..I know many of you guys have this.. and I spend 100 euros to get one..but its a tranform I dont need.. thoughts??

• Manastones

It should be even RNG, but you know gameforge..

• @Galeas @Senpai Can you guys please respond to these comments, or are you guys gonna let these feedback die out? Funny thing is every feedback calls for less and less RNG --> new years event more RNG than ever.. how come did event was created as such..what was the Idea behind it??

• While im AFK-ing in hell pass, I got some time to write a good old QQ-thread. partly towards gameforge and partly towards you and myself since im playing this game aswell. Towards gameforge: people are litterly spending hunderds of euros to get some items (which are probably worth 0 in 7.0) all due to RNG. in the suggestion thread about 6.x, ALL of the comments are about STOP RNG. The next event that takes place is you guessed its full of RNG.How come you are so blind.. What kind of game model i…

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Sparx: “some hours ” hope we don't need to wait for some months ” It's not my descsion if and when such changes will be requested, so we all have to wait and see. ~ Sparx ~ ” How come you didnt know about these changes..dont you have communcation with NCsoft? XD Its not like these would come out of the blue..

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

H@H@H@H@H@

• Funny.. we have 6.x months earlier than NA and NA gets improved 6.5 ealier, nyerk typical

• @Galeas What are your thoughts about this!? Why cant this work?

• I saw the last Deava tavern, talking about long game goals..how plp dont have goals after getting max geard etc. And I dont agree. In my opinion we should be able to gear up to max in a month/2 months to also play other classes. I like to try diffrent classes @ max potential aswell but DONT wanna wait 100 years to be able to play all classes.. What are your thoughts about it?

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from Buburuza: “They can, simply change bags from untradeable version to tradeable version. But they wont change them. ” Most of the rewards were never tradable, so why now? The intension of the veteran rewards are to push some alts and not your main. In my opinion they should it even change to untradable and offer some ingame sources for leg. stones immediatly! First the average player do not have 80/80 GP activated, so they have about 96 leg. stones less than those …

• Hey deava's from Aion! For starters I would like to adress the daily boring grind of things: Instances like Solo GoK, Mirash, Hell pass/ cube factory are extremly boring to me, and doenst add anything fun or refreshing, tbh it makes me feel like a zombie playing those, and mostly go afk doing so (like for writing this thread) I think tbh that GF cant do much about this, since they are limited what NCsoft developed in korea. Maybe they can just remove this instances, choose 1 smaller one and comb…

• Future of Aion

Ow totaly missed it, hopefully it leads towards the same goal! Ill post it there, and you can close this one!