Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Runatorium

NoaimDeyla - - Suggestions

Honestly removing the extra RT run from previous patches was just unnecessary, especially since they were more than aware of more PvP content getting removed, such as 2 different Arenas (Chaos,Glory) and Golden Arena as well (both 1v1 and 6v6). So just bring it back for Gold Pack users same as before

• now here's the catch, none of that is possible as you'd be supposed to write all of this to the Korean developers of the game itself, which even if it'd ever be the case, they'd just take a good laugh at it as shown by their most recent decisions of releasing a mobile failed version of Aion rather than updating the current one, waste of time

• 6.5 First Info

NoaimDeyla - - General Discussion

nah that's an extra update for our current 6.2 version as it states that the Healing boost stat has been added on the weapon possible stats, which we already have. I legit meant for the next update instead, as some people have started rumors that you'll need an extra ultimate pvp weapon to make the extra pvp atk stack, unlike now in which it counts only the highest value

• 6.5 First Info

unrelated topic, is it true in 6.5 pvp atk will stack on combined weapons?

• The servers have dieded

quality

• Merge before it's too late!

i.imgur.com/OOosKm5.png @Galeas please make only 2 English Servers 1 German, 1 French, 1 Polish even in the best case scenario and on the highest peak of population being around siege time, as almost nobody wants to skip that, game feels almost dead with waiting times over 30mins for a Neviwind Canyon entry and such.

• welcome to pay2win

@Galeas where is the part where you actually listen to feedback again? xd I feel like the community was more than explicit on how Legendary form contracts or Ulti Pvp stones shouldnt be on the shop in any way possible yet you still try to sneak them in practically any RNG box, same as giving out as many ancient form contracts that if someone buys lets say 50, will still end up reaching the Legendary form much before anyone else still has a proper ancient one even. Do you even have people working…

• 7.0 First info

sorc has been a straight up less effective version of SM since 5.0, knowing in 7.0 its not only gonna get worse on its own due to the unnecessary nerfs but also less competitive than painters AND SM's leaves close to no purpose playing the class overall xd

• 7.0 First info

@Kelekelio i know ure already working on it but when 7.0 gets released would you maybe take a look if they changed pvp %'s on certain classes? some nerfs and balance changes just dont make any sense to me as new gears dont seem to be that much stronger

• 7.0 First info

like if sorc wasnt crippled enough, extra nerfs Feelsgoodman *hangs himself*

• Contracts

@Galeas Will every reward from the newly improved Hero Trials be untradeable? And not sure if you guys have a way to confirm this already but hopefully we're talking about more than like 2x Contracts and 2x Legendary stones per week, otherwise it'd be rather laughable

• Gameforge isnt allowing basic in-game everyday resources such as foods or crafting materials to be any tradable how do you expect gear instead to get changed in any way?

• @Desperation there are 3 types of shugo, 2 of those drop 100% of the times a skill box between the ancient and legendary one, the 3rd one instead has a 50% chance of being empty or drop a legendary bundle too. There's also a small chance to spawn one of those "legendary bundle" shugos in Garden but it seems to be rather abysmal

• @Galeas Aside from the fact that you clearly skipped on some topics there, make it an official statement somewhere then, or make someone else do it for you i dont know, anything at all would be better than nothing. At this very moment everything people are seeing is you staring at the ship while your crew is screaming at you that its sinking but you prefer sitting there replying that you've got no additional informations on how to repair the holes rather than trying few desperate moves to not le…

• @Galeas how is it possible that out of so many topics that people are concerned about, you still dont have any information? Let me just list some of those, Kinah, HP's, Legendary Enchantment Stone, Enchanting Rates, Vendor Prices, Transformation Contracts, Transformation Contracts Rates, Skill Bugs, Incredibly P2W Shop Updates, PvP Instances Entries, No Hero Trials Fix, No Vova Coins Fix, No GP Reward System yet and im sure the list would continue more and more but we're still at the "no additio…

• good thing this patch is all about kinah, transformations and enchantment stones, but we still dont have any way to acquire any of those without shop xd

• @Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll?

• i rate this 10/10, absolutely majestic also what the fck did i just read

• Runatorium

I dont mind this runatorium too much, except that Kunax essentially explodes in under 5 seconds due to the amount of hp's being probably unchanged from 4.x or just simply way too low generally. That gives you close to no counterplay whatsoever. So if i had to pick one of the versions i'd still prefer the 5.x one. Sure, people could still sneakily gather relics around while unfocused for an easy pve win but that's far more counterable than smashing someone 20-0 and simply due to their comp having…

• Runatorium

im honestly fine with either of them but having only 1 run is pretty boring yes