Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Polearm or GS?

Wahuha - - Gladiator

Quote from Ydri: “when I had gladi alt in past I used GS coz more stable dmg, bigger attack speed and a bit more accuracy Why people choose pole? Coz its look very nice and coz (in past at least) was big difference between pole low dmg attack and attack with max dmg Some ppl made tests in past and showed that GS better. ” Polearms used to have a bit more range than GS (I've no idea if it's still like this in 6.2) and more base critical, AoE damage was even bigger with extending weapons, that's w…

• Legion Horse

Wahuha - - General Discussion

Quote from Aurora Borealis: “I completely agree. Its kind of crazy to give 7 days mount for such big amount of legion coins. It should be permanent in my opinion, as it was before. ” I totally agree with you: it's not about reducing the price, restoring it as permanent mount would be right thing... In a game, having a way to get something you need, by playing, it's basic. Imo, a timed mount doesn't give any stimulation on farming to get it, unless it's very, very cheap (let's say 7-days = 3 coin…

• New player

Quote from remusbv8: “Hello everyone, With all promiting of 6.0 of game I wanted to give a try to the game. I have a few questions before joining. 1. What server is most populated for EU players? 2. What class fit more for pvp/pve style? I like more ranged classes. 3. Anything else to know as newbie? Thank you! ” 1) I don't know, probably a german one, look for a "aion server status" site on google (I don't know if I can post a link directly..) 2) I guess "Cleric", everyone wants a healer in his…

• Anti Bot suggestion idea

Quote from Zorkas: “I like gameforge idea. We all should play with a main character and that's it. No alts more accounts for nothing and trading stones. ” not a GF idea... indeed, they encuraged to have multi accounts in the past. NCSoft turned to the idea "play-your-main". I like it as well, and in my opinion the only way to fight botting (I haven't seen much, actually) is to punish main accounts, as someone already said. Limit drops will only ruin the game to people, like me, who's trying to g…

• What about bugs?

about goldpack vova coins?

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Quote from Neverfelt: “So it wasn't a bug after all? ” Never was a bug. Never will be a bug. The only "bug" was the employee who decided on this, which is most likely considered as "Human Error", but basically means samething as a bug. ” the hilarious part of this passage is that for those scrolls they said "if NCS's script didn't exchange them, it means it was intended - not a bug".

• Quote from Dmi3: “ @Wahuha I got two white contracts from my code. A friend of mine got a yellow one. Does anyone know if it's possible (and allowed) to use another promo code on the same account, that was received on a secondary account's e-mail? ” Since they are promo codes, I guess, they can even be traded.. just common sense and good luck with your new pick

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Hakurin: “So they remove the option to subscribe to their newsletter, then tell you you need to be subscribed to get an email? Nice™. I'm fairly sure I am subscribed, but no emails for me anyway. My friends got on their gmail accs but not hotmail. @Galeas any official answer to this or is support making stuff up again? ” By default, you are registered to the newsletter. But if you unsubscribe, yes there is currently no way to subscribe again yourself. ” @Galeas jus…

• promotion code e-mails

Wahuha - - Help & Questions

to everyone who's still waiting and don't know it yet: you won't get anything because you canceled your subscription to the newsletter and they won't send any e-mail manually (source: support). I'm opening this thread not for the rage or flame or whatever, just because I noticed it's very hard to get some informations from the thousand pages threads if you don't follow them daily. Also, I'm wondering what did you get from the code? I hope not a white contract

• Quote from Kirameki: “Quote from Criticaldany: “Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items? ” Did you subscribe to the newsletter ? Because if not, then yes it's normal. ” I haven't recived any e-mail too, I probably unsubscribed to the newsletter, but I already gave consense to "amministrator communications"..... I tried to subscribe again to the news, unluckly I can't find a way (account ma…

• Quote from Keiji: “you always get 1 cube back when you open it with a key (its random which color you get back tho), keys are per character 6 per day available (30min for 1) ” A cube of mine got destroyed in exchange of 2 holy crowns...

• Quote from [NICK]aulia: “All you had to do was implement apes in the 's' rank of luna and remove the horse mobs and king saam mobs but no.You had to nerf the system, get shamed by the entire community and then create an illusion of APES. ” I'm fine with the 1st part, apes as S rank reward only could have been a solution, but why remove mobs?? it isn't that hard to get s rank, as far as the cannons don't stop firing... I'm fine with this other solution... at least you know what you have to do to …

• wasn't it around 300kk for veteran accounts? I may be wrong...

• Tab targeting

Wahuha - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Click: “I know action combat from Revelation and BnS. It's something different, I wouldn't call it stupid, it fits the combat you have in those games. However I can't imagine aion having this combat system. We're evading, dodging and blocking with manastones and skills, no need for barrel rolls in all directions / having skills bound to mouse that we can spam. It simply doesn't fit to aion, but I wouldn't call it a bad combat system either, once you get used to it, it's pretty fun asw…

• Servers are down again

Quote from Kukullkan: “[...] And just a question when a storm hits your town and power/ISP cuts off 3~5 hours or until morning, u go to them and saying " this month u get 10-15% off my bill" ofc not ... so stop asking for rewards ” when you have a discontinuity for more than 48h you get a refund (at least in my country).

• Spanish guys, learn english.

Wahuha - - Hellion

Quote from esset23: “Quote from [NICK]mayerpista6520: “I play for 3 weeks in Hellios server, and i hate it. I usually kicked from the group coz i cant speak spanish -.- Why gameforge cant make an english server? there are 2 germany servers and english 0. only 3*0.5. ” You need more than 3 weeks to get used to Hellion. It's been more than a year since 4.9 merge, yet some people are just too lazy to use Google Translate and learn some simple words like "hola", "adios", "vamos", "ayuda", "suerte", …

• Servers are down again

Quote from Sorcerer: “Quote from holyeden: “:nothingtoseehere: . servers are back on and we expect a compensation! ” Compensations, right.. ” Compensations are given when players actually leave the game, not when they only complain for having it.

• Quote from [GF] Mookie: “Quote: “ - players that can't play all night and day have no chance to goal 1500 kills and can't keep up with the "nolifers" farming kills 25/8. Make kills count only in specific times of the day, not only area / region restriction. ” This was a topic in the design process as well. However from our point of view there were a few downsides like: - limited time frames would exclude players that can´t play at that time (considering different time zones, working etc.) - it w…

• Communication?

Wahuha - - Hellion

I think you should open a similar thread on the spanish board as well, it's there that this issue can be solved, not here where people actually speak English. My two cents

• A few noob questions...

Wahuha - - Chanter

Quote from Hinote: “S + C is Space-Time escape: aiondatabase.net/en/skill/1757/ Binded to End, there is a custom macro skill.” this + the potions he uses are a mix of abyss pots and arena ones (he change them for open world pvp or arenas) plus, on E, probably the one now called "Icy Fine Recovery Serum" (Instantly restores 1940 HP and 1680 MP). I didn't watch the whole video, he may further change his skillbar.