Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugs still there

yaminote - - General Discussion

No maintenance: 07.11.2018 Check 6.2 usage effect and 6.5 effect Check 6.2 usage effect and 6.5 effect @Sita @Galeas i just want to emntion it one more last time.. since 8 days i open this topic only sita told me "ill put this galeas attention",i gave him ticket number and after 3 days answer that i get from GF and after that 4 days left still nothing and today i saw nothing gonna change.. i know we have full toxic comminty when someone open here topic about one huge bugg effect ingame some clas…

• Bugs still there

@Sita @Galeas any news? because i recive today my ticket answer and its says; thank you for your feedback regarding this skill. We will forward it to the respective team so they can look into it. We are sorry that we do not have any further information about this already that we could share with you. Best regards, Akkarin Aion Game Support is this auto answer?

• they didnt even fix assassin changes yet which is not belong to our current patch.. but yes they show us again GF can make those kind of changes but however why would they do that? there is nothing to gain as money for them and its need a lot of computer work for them.. you guys saw them they cant even copy past one easy patch and they make huge mess with it..

• Bugs still there

Quote from [NICK]warcompany: “Quote from Mihriimah: “2448 dmg is so much phy classes have 13 k phy attack so sins ill one shot ? i have legendary set and legendary set sin 16k dmg on me before this nerf now is so good dont change that!! ” yea you have no clue how badly nerfed sin alrdy is in this current patch . ” nvm him,he dont even know chanter have 2.5k damage glad have, also ranger have too

• Bugs still there

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Akyraan: “ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD ” actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit maybe they shouldnt change it you guys can CLOSE th…

• Bugs still there

Quote from Akyraan: “ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD ” actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit maybe they shouldnt change it you guys can CLOSE the topic please..

• Bugs still there

i hope i did explain good enough to understand me there @Sita

• Bugs still there

Quote from Sita: “the problem is: i cant see your picture "403 Forbidden ” Skills that i wanna show now @Sita ? from another website

• Bugs still there

g6dOE3.jpg oke.. just to be more clear,Dizzying Ambus is Swift Heavy Attack and Fast Assault is Swift Storm Attack now the problem is Swift Heavy Attack get get damage nerf during our kinah maintenance after that they announce it is gonna be fixed with this last maintenance but still same... as you guy can see this picture we should have 2448 damage Swift Heavy Attack now on 6.2 till 6.5,at 6.5 this skill will get nerf not now BUT how ever there is another funny thing which is; Swift Storm Attac…

• Bugs still there

Quote from Buburuza: “box are lootable or disappear after u try to loot? ” sorry mate i didnt check those yet but in gok no problem so far..

• Bugs still there

Quote from Nuke: “Are there stil bugs after the patch? Currently not at home but curious about it ” damage reduced as before.. isnt it one of the reason we get also maintenance? it was around 2.4k damage now again 890 damage.. i mean i can understand that GF wanna make sin unplayble but if this is orjinal aptch cahnges why our 2. ambush type not getting buff? because at same patch they nerf that ambus and buff other ambush.. idk i hope we get some information before a lot of people come here and…

• Bugs still there

oVGOlq.jpg j60yag.jpg im a bit confuse @Sita @Galeas @Sparx but i guess there is still problem out there.. you might wanna check it i assume again and pelase do NOT close topics before all clear sita..

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from yaminote: “Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Nuke: “I hope the rollback won't produce more issues! ” me too... ” why are you trying to dodge my question ? there is classes problem too in game right now after last maintenance.. do you have any information about it too ? it will go back to what it was or ? ” Please I'm not dodging anything I have hundreds of pokes on all communities right now. Well if it was broken it will be back to normal after the patch. We didn't "n…

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Nuke: “I hope the rollback won't produce more issues! ” me too... ” why are you trying to dodge my question ? there is classes problem too in game right now after last maintenance.. do you have any information about it too ? it will go back to what it was or ?

• Bugs After Maint

@Galeas @Sita @Sparx We have issues on assassin right now after this last maintenance.. "Swift Heavy Attack" damage reduced ? why did u reduce damage without telling anyone that you are going to bring korean 6.2 mini patches becuse this changes belong to mini patch which you announce that you will not bring mini patches to EU however lets say u bring it BUT; "Swift Storm Attack" this skill belong to same mini patch that get damage incress WHİCH İS U DİDNT BRİNG WHY? why are you guys doing change…

• Assassin 6.0 Changes

yaminote - - Assassin

sin not gonna get buff on EU during 6.5, mark my word here why? because GF never bring mini patchs to EU also not only sin all phy classes but chanter getting those damage buff.. right now i didnt try on pve old 5.8 fallusha dagger / new 6,2 sword but during pvp with 5.8 dagger with silence/blind GS / legend 6,2 sword work really good.. GS proc almost every 6 7 hit..

• Quote from Balthazar: “Quote from yaminote: “can you please put legendary contract to shugo game and fever level 8 ultimate.. i just sold my house for this shugo game ” let's pray you are ironicc,cause it's people with these kind of nyerked ideas that destroy the game. ” i sold my kidney last year during hallowen event..

• NA economy changes

yes everyone paying diffrent amount of money to buy contract.. im paying each 5 euro

• can you please put legendary contract to shugo game and fever level 8 ultimate.. i just sold my house for this shugo game