Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow man, what a great way to solve a bug while there shouldn't be, you clearly missed my point of the reply. These bugs are made to be fixed, not just from players to find other solutions to avoid the "bugs" which could be fixed pretty simple.

• @Galeas @Sita I'm honestly getting tired of this bug, if there could be something done to it would be appreciated, it's already a month and nothing fixed: youtube.com/watch?v=zueXaxqcONg Thanks.

• Bugs After Maint

Sendnukes - - General Discussion

I wonder how many bugs will re-generate from god knows where after the next maintenance.

• Bugs After Maint

@Galeas I don't know if you really intended to do this but there you go: youtube.com/watch?v=yhXb8k2FBWo Kinda cheeky move from you guys after the "Kinah fix", another bug, another week to wait, 15% but no items to sell, quite funny and wonderful in the same time.

• Quote from Murskaaja: “Wish something had been done earlier though, so many people left annoyed and thinking the game will die. ”

• Quote from Sophisticated: “what i meant was there was some kind of a weekly update where it was somehow added unintentionally back. Ofcourse its a bug but if you are envy then fear not its kinda useless unless ur a SM ” Kinda useless? When you have to double cover the silence because the guy gets rid of 1 debuff with some illusion or other certain skills which remove slow debuffs, while others can just put erosion and after 3 seconds he lands another debuff as flame cage? huh? what are you talki…

• Quote from Sophisticated: “I also have erosion not that im using it as its obsolete skill. As to why, it seems there was a mini update somewhere in korea ( atleast what i think i saw ) where it was assigned back to sorcerers. Next update fixes all of these problems and bugs. ” No, it's not true, sorcerers in KR never had this kind of bug/problem/advantage/disadvantage or however you want to call it from the first place, they never had "Erosion" when 6.x started, no matter what mini patch they ha…

• @Galeas @Sita Why some sorcerers still can use their old erosion while other's can't, the "Erosion" skill shouldn't be meant to remain on sorcerers but they still have it. I can confirm with proofs that some sorcerers are still having it because they didn't remove it before the patch while others can't. You can't find the skill also even if you want to bind it.

• Quote from Happy: “None of this would have happened if they just simply removed the boxes from the shop rather than editing the chances. Especially since they already claimed that giving out ultimate transformations was a mistake and never should have happened. Which makes no sense to why they didn't just straight out remove them. I do understand OP, for feeling bad (putting aside my dislike for paytowin factors and RNG crates). Because it's really shady that the information about chances change…

• Quote from Hitt: “Quote from Alibi: “"Everything i wanted" was literally one item. I got the cast speed contract instead of the attack speed one, oh well. Sucks for my chanter but does just fine on my alt cleric that i also like to play. I understood what it meant to buy an RNG box and i did it. Just like i got the cast speed one i had the chance to get the attack speed one, that's what an RNG box is. My opinion about the kaisinel pots that should have never been in the box has literally nothing…

• I don't need any other explanations, I just hardly believe that you actually do that, it's like throwing money on the window unless you're extremely stupid to do that, ye that would be understandable, not the first time seeing such high stupidity. Related to ancient transformation, if you actually thought you're getting everything what you wanted from that rng box, oh well, i feel sorry for you. EDIT: It's not the first time they do that related to rng boxes, I'm just curious how much you guys w…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Jack: “Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Jack: “Quote from Alibi: “Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest Yeah just no information at all about nerfing the kaisinel bs. Definitely not a whole thread about it. Sorry that you wanted to p2w to the max and didn't get it. Go refund it if you really think you can under EU laws, no big deal right? I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf and even if i got 200 i would throw them all away if they gave me the Desert Fox co…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Jack: “Quote from Alibi: “Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest Yeah just no information at all about nerfing the kaisinel bs. Definitely not a whole thread about it. Sorry that you wanted to p2w to the max and didn't get it. Go refund it if you really think you can under EU laws, no big deal right? I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf and even if i got 200 i would throw them all away if they gave me the Desert Fox contract which is what i wanted in the …

• Quote from Alibi: “Concerning Terrific Transformation Chest Yeah just no information at all about nerfing the kaisinel bs. Definitely not a whole thread about it. Sorry that you wanted to p2w to the max and didn't get it. Go refund it if you really think you can under EU laws, no big deal right? I got 24 kaisinel pots myself before the nerf and even if i got 200 i would throw them all away if they gave me the Desert Fox contract which is what i wanted in the first place, got Baa instead but toug…

• Maybe next time you guys will learn your lesson and don't buy anything from shop instead of crying over some beneficial items which some people got and some people didn't.\ If you still want to see these kind of actions from GameForge then keep buying their traps from shop and keep complaining.

• Show us your character's FACE

Sendnukes - - Art corner

-

• 6.2 First Info

-

• 6.2 First Info

-

• 6.2 First Info

-