Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 279.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Xenomorph: “What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins? ” bundle = Broker Tradeable

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from nay: “it has been two hours already and i'm still not banned. what the hell happened to senpai? ” Busy with german forum

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Xanoa: “it would be too easy for me :p ” Liar

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Kery: “So we ” exactly, eng ! ” No. eng = death

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Well then: May the better community win. So we

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “Maybe the germans will be demotivated and won't spam this time :O ” Nothing can discourage itsuki. Quote from Galeas: “My guess is that they will still win it on new forums ” I don´t know the French, Spanish, Polish, and Italian Community, but ... yes we will win.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “English... I CAN WRITE ENGLISH HERE ” Can I write German? Quote from Galeas: “Looks like we'll have to open a new spam on the new forum then everyone starts from scratch again on all comms with spam threads. Game is on ” No competition for german users Quote from Sparx: “Kartoffelsalat. ” Hühnersuppe

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Entertainer whip.gif

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

lol.gif Member since 16 March 2017

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

You know that you have more competition then? I'm pretty close to Click

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Double-post banned.gif

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

blink.png blink.png blink.png shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif UNFAIR

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

11.253 Posts 501 Received Likes 57.019 Points 418 Profile views How do you get as few likes and profile views when it comes to the number of Posts? Are you counted with posts in the spam area, or what? Me: 2.210 Posts 2.287 Received Likes 11.070 Points 3.278 Profile views

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Click: “RIP forums ” I empathise with you RIP officer with Five Stars PS: You missed side 666 Quote from Kery: “come back to the german board, we ware already at page 633 ”

• A good pve rotation for instances?

Kery - - Sorcerer

Quote from Sorayami: “and even more when you have wow/sod. ” or a chanter with atk/cast-speed skill

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from nay: “Quote from Kery: “DE Forum is as active as ever ” some call it activity, others call it a waste of traffic... BtSfLWv.png ” Wednesday -> active Weekend -> youtube.com/watch?v=joAcr3T9CNM

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Sorayami: “:lol: ” they want you banned ” pls? He has often wished for it himself.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Me too. DE Forum is as active as ever

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

Quote from Shothead: “Such a nice premade I got there... ” Everyone gets what they deserve

• Hello I’m Sparx

Kery - - Introductions

And the next ban goes to..... (Hidden Content)