Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some good mspeed for Cleric?

TiTakaSiMislish - - Cleric

Would it be too much if I say that the materials would be a lot more easier to find than the AP needed to upgrade an item into a purple and afterwards Red? So far the AP are my biggest concern as I am only able to grind the Takki events. I've heard about an event on Sunday (Dredgion?) That gives a good amount of AP, but I am unable to play on the weekends, which just narrows my AP sources of income. Could you advise any other ways to obtain AP? I tend to PVP, but it's hard to farm someone who's …

• Some good mspeed for Cleric?

TiTakaSiMislish - - Cleric

Hello all. I'd really like to know how to get some decent movement speed for my Cleric? As of now I'm having a really tough time trying to make a run-for-it from enemies. Even with my mounts I See many people who can easily catch up to me (without any mounts) and that just begs the question if I should just re-roll a song weaver ( I see that they have a skill that gives them 30% ms ). I'm almost done with collecting the Genesis Crystal gears (Courageous / Magic), yet I lack a lot of AP to upgrad…

• I have enough to buy x2 goldpacks and sell them. Average prices (in the brokers) are 90 mil minimum. To get the AC needed I would need approx 200m, hence I'll aim for 80M per piece minimum. If I have that luck and the coins remain there by Monday, I may be able to get the 65 AC set. -Edit, as luck *and my meals for the next 2 weeks* would have it, I just have almost - enough coins (7080) to buy the AC chain gear. Which only leaves the upgrades, but as far as I know, the Mythic ones are for 70.

• Okay.. I'm kind of stuck. I have been following the brokers for the past 2-3 days, but these AC sell like hot bread. There aren't much amounts left and since I can't sell any Aion Coins for AC, I don't think I'll manage to get enough in time. At this point I have nearly 1K, getting 7-8 more is pretty much out of the option for me. What's a decent alternative for gears at this point? I Try to raid (Rentus), but drops aren't that decent. I Was looking at the crucible insigna sets. As far as I see …

• No disrespect, but I don't see how bombs have any effect. I tried to do it now, currently in the Abandoned Distribution Center, however, by the time I reach the stairs, place all of my buffs (Including the dmg absobrtion ones) pot myself, scroll myself, EVERYTHING, there's about a cople of mobs there at one spot, atleast 10 and kill me for less than 2 seconds. Bombs doesn't help with anything. Nothing does. - Actually, short edit - I just managed to complete this round. Really now idea how I did…

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Eternal set was the orange one, correct? And mythical was the purple? If yes - the Eternal one. To be honest I never actually took a look at the set type (In this case orange / purple etc. ) I also had a bit of a browse at the brokers the other day and and the only two things I did remember was that 80% of the gears (Purple / Orange etc.) was above 10M++ (Some over 20m and above). I find it difficult to purchaise one part. I did a noob math and I think that 50-60…

• @Evita Thank you, but I'll manage. Keep those. You might need them. @Ashandarey - Might assisting here for a little? I went to the Mantor instance yesterday (10 times actually, maybe they change it) and couldn't get to the last door. Moobs just keep pushing and pushing. Way too strong for me to handle. Any advice on how to bypass that? I died like 6-7 times already : / And also, what's an effective way to earn some good amounts of kinah from Aion Coins? As I said in previous posts, I have some. …

• I've seen those in the places I'm currently grinding. They are the ones that also had the Mist items and other stuff with the limited time for usage. Are the sacks the only thing worthy of this grind? I mean, as you said there is a low chance, but are we talking low-low or low-good.

• Thank you very much for the replies so far. I didn't have much time these days to visit the forums, but here's quick update onto what's going on atm. I managed to hit 59 yesterday. Tbh I was expecting a yellow quest, to ease my xp, but those start from 60 on. Guess noob moments are about to end now. I also went on a raid/dungeon. (Rentus..? Can't really remember the name), but it was quite a lucky bummer. I did the healing part. People died only a few times, but we managed to complete it (quite …

• @Rebelbabe - Going for the Chain. I managed to gather the lvl 56 Daevanion set today (chain) one. Hopefully I'll be able to hit 56 tomorrow or atleast 55 as a minimum. And the Eternal and AC sets will be the next thing to aim for. @Evita - 9 Billion? Now that's a bummer. Around how much does it cost to max other crafts (Alchemy & cooking as suggested above). I've had my eyes on the one that makes accessoaries. I remember a special type of headgear "Noble Kurundun Glasses" (or something like that…

• @Evita - New. I remember buying Assault on Balaurea a few years ago, but couldn't really play much at the time. I also went on to play a fun server for a little just to see what it's like to have the top gears and so on (very amusing, but gets boring really quick) and about 3 weeks ago I decided to roll in here. So far I play for about 3-5 hours +/- and try to quest for XP as much as I can (And now goof around Pandemonium with the Sharptooth, haha) Any ways, that's pretty much it. I haven't trie…

• I'm like shocked. So many replies O_O. Thanks all! Sita - As long as it doesn't violate forums rules - I'm okay with wherever. I just thought that since I'm changing the subject (based on a particular server, it won't really fit into the Questions section etc.) Gzus - My thoughts exactly - PVE set. Haven't really gotten the mechanics of healing. I can barely heal myself, haha. Allthough this might bring the cloth vs chain debate. I keep reading on and on but the more I do the more confused I get…

• @ Sita - I did. Truth be told, I had my eyes on the more expensive ones, but $$ weren't really enough. So I decided to stick with the regular one. I had forgotten what a pain in the neck it is to run from one place to another. @ Erik - Yea, Thought so too, but won't really be able to do that. My pc has the bare minimum for that. Haha Btw, I hope you guys don't mind, but since it's an on-going topic I'd like to ask a couple of more questions. Takes quite a while till I get a response ingame. I'm …

• Good evening to all. I apologize beforehand if such a topic already existed, I didn't really have the time to look. I want to ask - does anyone happen to know if we can expect a Dye for Sharptoosh in the near future? A few moments ago I bought a Sharptooth Barbtail from the website. The picture it had was a really smooth one, but moments later did I find out that it's colour ingame is like really, deep dark blue (almost mat-black). I did a little search in google before posting here, but I could…