Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugs After Maint

Arkadys - - General Discussion

Hold my beer, i've got this

• Save A Cow Eat A Panda

Arkadys - - Antriksha

Dear Community, I have decided to stop playing Aion. It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. I just wanted to take this moment to let you know how interesting it was playing with you guys and to say goodbye. It has been an honor playing with a wonderful community like you guys these past years. Thank you for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued joy and fun wherever you may find yourself. Good com…

• Save A Cow Eat A Panda

Arkadys - - Antriksha

I always wanted to post all of our funny recruitment messages made along the years, so here you go and hopefully you like it. 90% we were high when we made them. You feel disappointment about being in an inactive Legion? Or perhaps even Legionless? Fret no longer! Sell your soul to [where:Save A Cow Eat A Panda] and we will gear you up faster than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Are you a farm maniac? Insomniac perhaps? Can you sustain yourself for days on gummibears and/or coff…

• Save A Cow Eat A Panda

Arkadys - - Antriksha

It's the Task 3, not the level of the legion. It's been lvl 8 legion for more then 2 years now. Many people whispered me that they got the legion coins from the server. We are glad that could help. Wish you all the best!

• So you want to Learn Ranger? (Guide)

Arkadys - - Ranger

Thank you for the effort but... To make things clear, ranger can be PVE and PVP, an OP PVE ranger should have made the guide or an OP PVP ranger that has advanced knowledge of the class. Your guide is very confusing for many people. Let somebody who actually knows ranger to make the guide.

• I didn't do any runs yet and I got the same thing as you guys did. :)))

• Sanctum/Pandaemonium battlefield

Arkadys - - PvE

15 people from our legion didn't manage to enter last night, most of them were from Greece. For some reason, people playing from Greece have issues entering prio to other countries. Same thing happened last week. Maybe this instance is influenced by countries financial situation... ROFL

• Kumuki Instance As Permanent

Arkadys - - Suggestions

Good idea.

• After 5 days of event we decided to stop running it fully, some people still rush the bosses and that's all. The instance itself 9/10 - it's fun, new, enjoyable, you don't get bored of it Time consuming 8/10 - it's quite fast, you don't lose a lot of time doing the instance Rewarding: 2/10 - and the 2 is that you get AP, nothing else. Overall it's an useless event if you like team-play, legion members prefer to do instances and hang out 2gheter rather then being solo inside for some AP. If you a…

• 210 RUN x 5 BOXES = 1050 opened boxes so far. - We got sa far 3 keys - value of loot - 10kk< I will keep posting further updates.

• UPDATE: Around 70 runs x 5 boxes Yday by some of the legion members - we got 1 key. Imagine new players who have only 1 char - they need 70 days to get 1 gold key. Are you sure about this? Is this accurate?

• FEEDBACK The event itself is really fun. EXP is good, it's always welcomed. You need less then 10 mins to finish. So far I opened 30 boxes and not a single golden key, I bought some key from the shop just to check it out and puff - nothing. I highly advice to check the percentage of the golden keys and the loot of the gold boxes. I consider it over-nerfed. It's too bad that a nice new event/dungeon to get screwed up from the loot and its drops. For example, 6 runs 30 boxes, 1 hour - no loot just…

• Can somebody please make public what kinda of agreement was made by both factions? How do we share the forts? And why do we have this agreement? Waiting reply from "the leaders decided"

• Victories - Honour Points

Arkadys - - Suggestions

Quote from Gzus: “Exchange HP for spinel medals ratio 100/1. I couldn't care less about HP but I would love to be a rank 9 in full AP 75 gear. now with no more easy food quest no one will have enough medals and no way to be competitive nowadays with mythic bm or 65 ap vs new 75 ap gear. The gap is just too big. ” This is a really good idea.

• The game keeps crashing over and over for many people. 3 days ago 4 people crashed on makarna last boss, took them 10 minutes to relog. Yday cannon guy got crashed in SWB on the last big waves and we didn't notice. In siege many legion members got the same crash on last 10 minutes before siege ended, they never got their HP. This is getting really out of control. Me personally, I crash each week 1-2 times but I use SSD and I relog fast in under 30 seconds. Not all have SSD and in their case migh…

• I see ely side have difficulties leading siege now, we can take over again if you guys are ragging too much. No matter what, we never rage and we actually have fun leading, like in the good old times. PS: We speak several languages and we are well organized and we don't need Xforms - they are optional. PROOF of awesome organisation skillz: drive.google.com/file/d/0B61j4VJsoPjaLW1kNDBsSGp5a0U/view

• Antri Ely side has exactly what you need. Save A Cow Eat A Panda - some events that we had indoor, schedule etc. Facebook in signature.

• Short feedback to this article: If this is not an April fools joke, and it's actually true, I will prepare a goodbye message shortly. smile.png

• And the worst part is that we have 2 weeks of this bull. NVM, I took 20 mins off from work to give you my honest reply to this or other non-REWARDING events, Do you know what is the difference in a successful game and a non-successful one? Publisher or developer TAKES IN CONSIDERATION the player's actual FEEDBACK! We keep telling you guys the same thing, over and over, over and over... you never take our feedback in consideration. When I started playing, around 3 years ago, events where fun, new…