Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Low kinds of outfits

Exiled - - Event & Shop Discussions

Hello there, aion is a distinct game from other mmorpg games about character lookings and customisatons. Now I see gold sand shop and web shop there are a few outfits not bad and mostly useless ones. For me specialy wanna see ninja outfits, assasin's combat outfits, tiamats outfits on my characters.

• As we see new anouncements about new and returner players, Game gives daily entry bonus and reward chests. It is okey and good for players. What about a player returned in the time of returner bug was alive in game and lost his/her returner status in that time zone?

• Insignia quests

Exiled - - General Discussion

8 victories for 200 lunas? I can give 200+200 luna's to Gameforge to remove that quest

• Quote from ProKrieger: “Wont happen because they still believe there are enough legendaries ingame reachable ” Warned -Senpai

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Kelekelio: “m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVy0XnviFLU ” Just a colorful sorcerer

• Gold pack rewards

Can someone explain what is platinerk system?

• Endless Farm

off-topic -senpai

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Kery: “Quote from Exiled: “in demo video u can see the class is throwing into air or kicking like kfm. ” The fake video? ” i think he speak about this video ” Omg! Thx for enlightenment! Lots of ppl think that' aion's new class and official video

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Exiled: “It will be a copy of kung-fu master from BNS I think ” Honestly I don't think it's possible to copy the kfm with the combat system aion has ” Sure it's impossible that copying a char to another game dude, I mean attacking style and etc. in demo video u can see the class is throwing into air or kicking like kfm.

• New class in Aion?

It will be a copy of kung-fu master from BNS I think

• There will be crafting daevanion skill boxes at 6.5 version of the game, I think we must wait for that..

• Skins in 6.2+

Exiled - - PvE

Tiamat's outfits are still dropped from last box in TF low priority if anyone insterested. I've got 3 part chains already.

• Agree with u, it's a need item for farmer/crafters.

• Why are all these explanations not seem convincing?

• Drop Rates

As a hardcore grinder/farmer I can say I am very sure that general drop rates from monsters are nerfed very hard. People don't understand these days because everyone use pumpkin event drop buff. But after that get ready to see posts like this that asks what happened to the drops.

• Quote from Senpai: “Please don't post screenshots of support or screenshots accusing accounts of botting. Please keep doing what you're doing and report them to support instead. ” @Senpai Are you a real living human or an android bot? Maybe because of this, u act like at the bot users side? Remember u must be at the side of real legal players.

• Quote from Psycho: “Its super RNG fiesta. I have only one (1) skill. And its from Garden. LMAO. Im unlucky player in roll. ” Welcome to our world

• Quote from Buburuza: “Tuesday runs x4 Nara - 2 times Splendid Shugo (100% legendary daeva skillbook) x4 Holy Tower - no shugo x3 Ashunatal - 1 time Normal Shugo our 4 best runs so far. Later Edit: I've got Sunday on Garden, Legendary Daeva skillbook from untrained shugo, and I had no loot buff. 100% RNG. ” U must be blessed

• Narakalli last boss

Exiled - - PvE

Make a premade group with your friends or legion mates, it's a non-problem of doing it fast and enjoyable

• Drop rate nerfed

Exiled - - PvE

We cannot trade money, we cannot trade dropped items, only can sell via broker, so it is a good idea for bots, kinah sellers etc. But do not forget players! We grind in our free times for crafting, making money etc. but now I see grinding gives nothing