Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Confliktive: “Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Confliktive: “i go back to black desert, yes its p2w also but at least i dont feel like a turtle fighting against the flash, better graphics and better combat overall, clunky old pvp system+retarded transforms make this game a cancer ” BnS ” BnS have is time 2 years ago on their f2p release, now is totally ded, even more than aion ” Yea but in BDO now it takes forever to lvl from 50 onward which gets boring.. unless …

• Quote from Skateray: “Quote from Confliktive: “i go back to black desert, yes its p2w also but at least i dont feel like a turtle fighting against the flash, better graphics and better combat overall, clunky old pvp system+retarded transforms make this game a cancer ” BnS ” BnS have is time 2 years ago on their f2p release, now is totally ded, even more than aion the only answer we have is a retarded moderator saying we want instant gratification and we are noobs because we dont spend 100€ for a…

• i go back to black desert, yes its p2w also but at least i dont feel like a turtle fighting against the flash, better graphics and better combat overall, clunky old pvp system+retarded transforms make this game a cancer

• Quote from Raiya: “I'm gonna be honest the game just feels completely unplayable to me. I can't even work up the energy to even play this "game". This isn't GF's fault in fairness the core change's were made by NC but the transformations are a joke. We like to make our characters and play "them" not play as an oversized penguin. I just simply cant get any feel for the game in this state. No more scrolls is too big a change for me I feel too slow and cumbersome and cant play the game like this. ”…

• WE WANT SCROLLS BACK!!!!!

Confliktive - - General Discussion

Quote from Happy: “Can't win ignorance. I'm done with this conversation. ” Dont come back fanboy, cya

• Happy seems the typical fanboy who never see the truth, just ignore him, he is talking trash and probably he already spend 100€

• game is ded, let it rest

• i reached 80 yesterday and quit in the same day, paying for a stats that this game had for 10 years hahahaha are you kidding? try to fool another guy, not me after playing almost every mmo on the market

• they give free transform at least with speed or server is RIP in 2 weeks

• Good??? good? good but not perfect? lmao this is the most retarded patch i ever seen in an mmorpg, cash grab system, server is going to die in 2 weeks max.

• this is the most retarded thing i ever seen in an mmorpg, pay to move as fast as other cash players, i was so happy to play aion again on a fresh server and now i quit when i reached 80 and waste all the potions, game is unnplayeable like this, see you on the next new server when they put away this retarded cash grab system