Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I don´t think is even technically possible. The CM will give you an answer when he returns

• Veteran Enchant Bundle

Leo - - Suggestions

Quote from Neidhart: “ Am i wrong? ” Yes, The Veteran rewards, ALL veteran rewards have been fully intentionally designed so you can´t trade them to your main, if you are able to do so in some items, that´s an "extra" but that´s not the way it was intended. So I´m closing this thread, because I know for real this petition won´t be attended

• 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Leo - - General Discussion

Keep the constructive tone pls. So far so good, save for 2 people....

• Why feedback is important

Quote from Galeas: “The hero trials are not released yet. We are still testing it. Yes, some people can see it apparently (probably manipulating some stuff in order to do so). Let's discuss about it when it is actually implemented. There will be a thread for it, as always. And yes the other thread turned to blind hate in a matter of minutes, that is why it was closed. We don't choose what you can discuss or not (or in some cases when it breaks the rules we do) but we decide if a thread is going …

• I think there has been enough. Enough blind guesses and discussions or something that has not been fully released or fully implemented, and more of that, you took the chance to GF bashing and moderator baiting and bashing. I´m temporary closing this thread, discussion about something that may be or not be is not constructive at this moment.

• Hello folks, what do we have here? The posts are already censored but I read: 2 team insults, one of them strong 1 team trolling and bait. I advice to treat other users and staff as you would like to be treated, is ok to say you don´t like an event but always respecting the persons who are here to help and to forward suggestions to game developers. Following this post, any trolling or getting personal with any team member will get 5 points If there are insults, it may lead to a permanent ban at …

• As said by Noctis, the Selection box of ancient Form Contracts does indeed exist

• Answer to your questions

• Hello folks. There has been quite a number of threads complaining about broker bots, broker fees and untradeable items between accounts The info I can give is that both broker fees and untradeable items between accounts are a design decision by NCsoft. Please don´t open more threads about these topics thanks.

• New shugo vending machine items

Quote from Layyumi: “Quote from shapash: “The NPC vendors are giving you 15% of the item buy value.---> good make it 50% more and may be it will be ok. ” are you actually serious? i hope not because kinah is no issue anymore. ” Kinah on the initial 6.2 was 20% of the item value on the private shop That was fixed, and all vendors provided 5% of the item value which was 4 times less Now we have 15% of the item value on the NPC shops, which is 3 times more the one we had from the original 5% Nothin…

• Hello, Since the thread has gone into personal attacks, I close before it gets further

• New class in Aion?

Guys I´ve removed 8 posts that were trolling, personal attacks and fights between members, and so on. If you have nothing good to say, and nothing constructive to ask, please don´t post. If you want to complaint about a hacker do it in aion support If you have something with another member there is one thing called Private Messages Further infractions from now on will earn some vacation days from the forum. Remain on topic, thank you

• Hello guys, I recommend to stay civil in the discussion and of course not taunt, discuss moderator actions, don´t shoot the messenger, I will give more than just warnings if you insist on the same infractions

• Enchanting system

Quote from [NICK]thebanhammer: “Quote from Leo: “on PTS 15 legendary stones from 10 to 15 and successful on weapon On Live 90 stones just for weapon, the RNG is just that way ” Can you assure me that if I enchant with 90 stones I get +15 even if I spent 230 ancient stones and 68 legendary? I have around 180 stones in my warehouse but atm I gaved up enchanting it makes no sense to enchant knowing it will fail... ” well from my point of view 180 legendary stones to try enchant one piece from 10 to…

• Enchanting system

on PTS 15 legendary stones from 10 to 15 and successful on weapon On Live 90 stones just for weapon, the RNG is just that way

• Ancient Transformation Chest

Quote from Desperation: “Opened 53 contracts, 1 ancient (i am templar, contact with cast speed +20%) ” You guys know each transformation you get is for the whole account right? don´t you have cast based chars? My main is templar, but I would like the transformation you got, because there´s something called weird trolling luck, which is getting the same ancient attack speed transformation 3 times, and no other ancients besides that one

• Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from Power2All: “I think this wheel of fortune is also violating the anti-gamble law in Europe. But who cares, right ? ” RNG is the samething its gamble too you dont know on forhand what you get. GF should know that kids far under 18 are playing this game aswell and take accountability. ” not really, well, it is a gambling for us but not a official gambling, you know what you get, you get one of these item´s as shown on list what GF give us with box, …

• How cleric ely can skill and archer in hide??

Leo - - PvP

Hello, Some users already gave you the right answer, seed of detection As for reporting in-game infractions, the support ticket is the way, the board team has nothing to do with it.

• Elyos vs Asmos xforms version 2 post

Leo - - Antriksha

Hello Murskaaja, If you don´t understand why a thread was locked PM the moderator who closed it. What is not acceptable is that you start another one on your own

• NA economy changes

Quote from Lionboy: “For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF ” Source?