Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 150.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Click: “To be honest, the only reason this shop update came, with Kaisinel so early in this patch, is the population drastically dropping already. It's probably their last chance to milk some money before they have deserted server everywhere. Just look at aiDPS meter online status, Deyla dropped from almost 60% down to 30% already. ” It's not that they don't want to play man! People just farm kinah like that since they make more kinah by not playing at all!

• This patch was looking good but it struggles with few things. It's really hard to get kinah on new servers, especially after the new change. On new servers no one has kinah and no one can afford lots of consumables or broker items. There's not enough kinah coming to the server unless ppl buy kinah from aion shop and it starts to slowly move from player to player. I highly doubt that happens anytime soon though. On new servers you can barely afford using transformations (even if you have one, mos…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Korgi - - General Discussion

I think you should investigate and do something about these legendary pots. Right now when contracts are really limited, it's really unbalanced that old players that exploited the script, have thousands of legendary pots. It's gonna be legendary xform vs white xform on pvp arenas for all the new and returning players. If you are considering keeping the contracts fairly limited, you should really look into deleting these legendary pots cause some ppl don't even need a contract for a year. @Galeas

• New server would be just fine if they actually merged the old server on the last merge. Now that the old servers aren't so populated, it's really questionable if it's worth it or not. Probably to the new players that have no gear, and for all the returning ones, new server is a good solution. For the old players, not really.

• It's not players fault if Gameforge first says it's gonna be 1:3. Some ppl bought over expensive serums cause they thought it's gonna be worth it. Even sold APES for a cheaper price to get more serums. It's been almost a week afterall so ppl expect it to be true what was being said. Some ppl probably won't even get your info, that what was being said on Daevas Tavern video was actually a mistake, and they still might act based on it for few weeks. I really hope you gonna fix it for the ppl that …

• Server Merge Discussion

I doubt english servers can be merged together as one, especially since there's ppl coming from language servers to Deyla. The server might get too big compared to the other servers. So I'd guess Hellion and Antriksha will be merged in the far future. I feel sorry for the ppl that didn't know how ppl are going to abuse the transfers. I'd advise you to join Aion eu facebook or discord so that you guys would know what ppl are discussing about. There were several polls and discussions about the sit…

Why do you think ppl even care about server balance? I really doubt that anyone transfering even cares about server balance especially cause of the buff that underdog faction might get. Sieges are just afking and boring. Mostly ppl just want to find more ppl to play with for the pvp instances. That's pretty much all it is.

Because the conflict system wasn't built to do it. They just used the same system as the last merge. Making changes to the conflict system would've delayed merges by quite a lot since you would've needed NCsoft to make the adjustments. However, I have no idea what took so long to make this merge happen in the first place... There was "data being gathered", there was survey and they ended up making really small merges in the end. Still it took 3-6 months for the whole process and still it feels l…

Atleast Notits still on Antriksha. Can enjoy the life for one more week!

Such off topic discussions! I demand ban for everyone

It is a bad idea as long as the old servers are not healthy and are close to dying and the servers can't afford to lose more ppl.

It's kinda sad to see how the merges are done. I feel sorry for the language servers as many of them are pretty dead. Now some ppl from the language servers are transfering to bigger international servers, leaving german and french community behind. I think for all of them, it would've been better to merge the language servers together but now they see no choice but to move as their servers doesn't seem to have a future. The merge will now only bring more problems and new merges after this one a…

• That is forbidden though as you are supposed to have only one support account. If you use those accounts from same ip, it could get banned and you are left without support at all on that banned account.

It would've made more sense to do faster transfers at start and slow it down towards the end. Especially since there's an event going on. Now ppl can't participate events or do any grp stuff except pve cause they are split and just waiting for the transfers. Well actually you can do arenas but that's about it.

I logged all my accounts on thursday evening and the last account I applied for transfer, got moved but rest didn't. Seems pretty random to me xD

• Aion EU Community Discord

Korgi - - Daeva's Playground

Ye it's ok, it's good that ppl give feedback. Usually ppl don't really say what they think about stuff. We were aware that LFG could be a bit quiet and it doesn't really work for active recruitments, atleast for just that instant moment. Reason for this is cause ppl use discord on phone or if the play the game and they join a voice chat, it's usually on the background of the game, so ppl don't pay attention to LFG all the time. This was known before we made it but we gave it a try anyway. The as…

Quote from Candycane: “I agree with failboat, too many memes and 'omegalul' stuff for me, still log sometimes to check trade channel and announcements ” Ye I get it, especially if you joined during activity event. We tried to limit the amount of emojis being used and we probably never will make similar activity events but rather give you daily boxes you can open etc. Activity event created too much spam and it brought some negative impacts on the general chat. On the other hand ppl played with b…

Quote from failboat: “I don't want that either, even half or a less Aion is still good, but I got the impression it's just more of a general chat, even less Aion related than a twitch channel like yours and others, or the /3 in Aion. I was under the impression that it would be Aion related stuff most of the time but it's actually a place where players and ex players of Aion hang out together to chat about anything, the less Aion related the better. ” Not quite sure if you are just trolling but I…

Anyway we don't think it's a good way to handle the server if everything would be 100% only Aion content. It's supposed to be more chill place with variety stuff for the users. It never was designed to be 100% official content. Memes etc are welcome as long as those are not offensive etc. I don't see why that would be a problem.

Sry but I don't really get your point. Everything there is aion related but probably general chat hops from topic to topic and is not always about Aion. Everything else pretty much is about aion or the discord stuff itself.