Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maintenance Bug Fixes

Derango - - General Discussion

yep good work there with the insignias reward for the pvp quests . i personally opened 2 threads regarding this topic and got 2 accounts banned from the forums but still i can say it was worth it . too bad that we have to go through all this to change important things in the game . but anyways thanks and continue like this

• 0m Attack bug.

Derango - - General Discussion

as far as i understand , the guy who started this topic is a new player and only now he is starting to be aware of this really old problem we are having since long time now just like evita mentioned . this problem is related to the servers which were always laggy and unstable . another example is when someone chasing you and you have him in target sometimes he will be able to cast skills/attack you even if the range between u and him shows more than 25m that is because the distance between both …

• the main problem is that gameforge sees aion as a business module only , unlike other compannies who also care about their players and try to make their game better . playing under gameforge since they took the responsibility from ncsoft in EU i have learned that skill and dedication have no meaning anymore . you can be a very skilled and dedicated player for years but that dont help you anymore because the potential of earning things in the game by ingame means only ( without the shop and only …

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

the only thing u are giving us here is Censored . please keep the trolls and drama to yourself and get some experience in the game before u answer with so much confidence Censored by Senpai

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

back then in previous patches u could generate a lot more kinah in game then today . game was a lot more rewarding u played 10-12 hours a day and saw a nice result from it if you were good. just like a good game should be . todays reality is terrible , they removed all the good ways to make kinah , they make more censored events that potentialy could give u nothing just to force people to buy from the shop . Censored by Senpai

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

those troll people keke + sebi destroy the game for all of us

• u cant always hide behind ncsoft and claim its their responsibility . players here in EU have real issues in the game and someone need to take responsibility on that . giving us forums but at the same time ignoring it this is not really to take responsibility either .

• sita u must understand that before you came here to the aion team there was other moderators who told us exactly the same things u did ...phrase it better , get to the point etc etc , and we listened . but none of the problems were solved and we are still stuck in this situation for quite some time now and the players bring their desperation to the forums , thats why some threads looks so messy. unfortunetally the game is so broken now in many aspects that its not possible to stay polite anymore…

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Quote from Kelekelio: “or do you think people without enchanted accessories do not pvp? they do. ” they get rekked with 2 shot back to character screen . to be competitive and have a chance to win something u need accessories plussed i do 1 balaur seeker on a guy without accessories plussed for 14k damage , how much chance do u think this guy have in pvp ? not much go do golden arena and try it yourself . only people who really try do pvp will be bothered about this

• click u will not suck away from me aonther like XD

• sita btw with all the difficulties of your duty here i think u are awsome down to earth moderator . and the fact that u are here mostly alone doin the work of few mods together thats inspiring . keep in mind nothing here is directed towards u directly its just the currect state of the game is unbarable love and respect sita

• if NC will shutdown aion EU trust me i will not feel any shame . the game is in really bad state at the moment . but of course sita that u will feel shame because u will loose your job

• revival stones and 20 fly scrolls this is your definition for "spoon feeding " after my hard work of 3 hours finishing all the event quests ? be logical , i worked 3 hours for this BS rewards does it make any sence ?

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Quote from Gzus: “Second of all everyone plays as they feel like no argument there. ” when someone starts to argue with you and u clearly see that he has 0 experience in the end content of aion you have to find a way to explain him . for me people who dont understand the importance of upgrade serums for the end content as a pvper dont have a clue in pvp. there are 2 kind of people in aion pve and pvp . try to learn the differance and stick to what u do best . if u have any questions ask them and…

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

about the holy upgrade serums ... at the moment the drop chance is so low that its even lower than gettin your own bygone extend lvl 80 as end gamer if u have a good ally. logically this should be the opposite where serums are easier to farm than those bygone weapons which are luxury item . serums are not luxury item they are important just like a normal enchantment stone .

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Quote from Total Random: “It's funny how people cry for Holy Serums since ,well forever. Meanwhile in the last 2-3 weeks doing only GoK,adma and lab my party dropped over 10 serums, there was a week where there was one in every GoK run. What do you people expect to get all things for free while you stay afk, you have sieges for this already.... ” maybe you dont understand how important holy upgrade serums are for the PVP end content of the game . ill explain you ...they are so important for the …

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Quote from Kelekelio: “before the "event" instance reset i did 2 eles and 2 admas. got 2 serums (not myself). ” Quote from Noaim: “not so long time ago i did try as well, made 5 or 6 runs and got 0, you got lucky m8, gz, that's still not healthy for the game ” Quote from Kelekelio: “or maybe you were unlucky. ” this pretty much shows how unexperienced kelekelio is in the game . he obviously dont recognize how lucky he got seen those 2 serums . and what is more sad he dont understand the importan…

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Whatever stupid community

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Why it's useless to discuss with u about your silly math is because we know very well that if for example we get a 50%drop chance event nobody will get excited because this is based on a very low base drop chance . example 0.001 %drop chance + 50% is still very low and almost the same without the 50% increase. The same for other consumables that increase drop chance. Drop chance in aion was always a good joke the same for those funny drop chance events who don't make any significant difference

• Improving The Game.

Derango - - Suggestions

Kelekelio , do u know what u and gameforge have in common? Both of u proved many times that u have no clue about the game . Little advice try to see the bigger picture here , others are trying to make the game better for u , atleast be thankful for that