Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pc build for aion

Discoo - - General Discussion

I am one of those cheapskates, that strongly believes. you dont have to spend a crap ton. to get what you want. Even with a 10 core CPU, even with the 2k gtx. Aion client will still fail hard. That's just because of the older engine NCsoft provides.. I have tested this a year ago. even with an I3 oc' ed at 2.8 ghz. it didn't showed as much as difference as i have now with my i7490k at 4.9. No need for an overclocking CPU either. afaik you can even play aion with a thin client. In my strongest op…

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Discoo - - Suggestions

Quote from Aura: “Guild wars 1 lived for years without any shop or subscription, just with the sales of a 50€ expansion every 12/18 months. So yes, goldpack are already more than enough to pay the bills and make a lot of profit. Even Guild Wars 2 is still doing it at the moment (they have shop tho but cosmetics only) So no they dont have to milk us like cows to maintain the servers or make profit, they do everything out of pure greediness and nothing else. ” You cannot compare David with Goliath…

• Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5

Discoo - - Suggestions

Remember Tower of Challenge? kappa

• Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from Discoo: “I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable of doing 2-5k dps in Nara EM ” I have such runs as well. What matters mostly are the strategy and the setup though. Without chanter/SM/bard switching 100% because there is no one who can maintain the aggro (or because they keep training everyone 24/7) most people's DPS would turn out bad. Probably.Therefore I still assume that EM is one of the worst places to actually compare DPS. As well as no …

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Any player who got to 75 or 73 for the higher lvl instances should have by default at this point a good gear even if it was just by managing their drop loots to that point lol. ” laal rly? just had arkhal 5m ago on my 73 chanter with some loki ranger 73 that wasnt even attacking half the time, wasnt using scrolsl etc, and on the last boss he didnt even hit boss he was chasing aroudn the clones, i had to kill the boss alone (coz was duo xp, i boxed a c…

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Quote from Discoo: “Quote from Joolz: “And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol. ” DPS meters are purely for self-improvement. People that are running those are willing to improve in PvE. Be blessed that there are people that are playing with you that are tryharding in PVE. If you dont have those people you'll experience 15minute Narakkali runs, or 10minute LOK ( last boss) runs. I bet you dont like that either :3I was pretty sad …

• Antriksha Down

Quote from yaminote: “i dont understand that server down.. we are not even most populated server but alwasy antri get this server down.. not deyla not loki not barus just antri why? i didnt even start to mirash,i whis i did it first >< ” someone finished their instance entries, got bored. decided to ddos the server. loooool

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from terent: “I believe those are all people from Barus. Anyway thats nice for deyla at least. As a side note, I wonder how long it will take for asmo on antri to get bored with their pve server tho. ” And how is that gonna help XD. GF pretty much deserted every server. By giving everyone the opportunity to switch servers. Splitting the premades and players again. Now more problems are occuring in Deyla. which they cannot solve anymore now..

• Talking about milking us... jeezus man. 69 coins. I might be a cheapskate but this is beyond being a complete scam . C'mon. Whose balls the responsible person needed to suck to implement this. This is even worse than shugo game.

• Quote from Joolz: “ And kids who run DPS meters in LoK, really ? Just searching for e-peen IMHO lol. ” DPS meters are purely for self-improvement. People that are running those are willing to improve in PvE. Be blessed that there are people that are playing with you that are tryharding in PVE. If you dont have those people you'll experience 15minute Narakkali runs, or 10minute LOK ( last boss) runs. I bet you dont like that either :3 I was pretty sad that there are still people that are capable …

Quote from Aviliana: “I would say they should put thise special maints during night time so it dosnt disturb play time. Or atleast say ok we will do this till this and this time sine this aint an update on the server. So my guess is you can estimate how long it will take pr toon to transfer. and make an estimate on how long it will take. Right now we do not know if it will take houres and the play time will just be gone any way. This is what im missing from GF is like estimated times and info. c…

• How to apply for a group

Discoo - - Cross-Server

Quote from Click: “I link my bow and get taken anyways ” It is a very nice bow indeed

• Assassin creation points

Discoo - - Assassin

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Hashtag: “all i can say is looking only on pve ranks is not as good as you all think.Rank there only means good alliance/op gear....As you can see kezw*** is a good sin but far away from performing at top like other sins do.( he have high ping so realy hard to weave)- no shaming. And yes suprise attack is totaly worth using everytime is off cd. ” lets me guess, he is legit too while having high ping and doing that dmg? Kappa ” 7 out of 10 melee classes i meet…

Discoo - - Assassin

Quote from failboat: “Wasn't 1600 for the harder stuff and 1400 for normal stuff? Quote from Discoo: “Focus on your rotation skills. Soul Splitter at +8 , Pve Att boost that's about it. ” Nothing in surprise attack or accuracy? For accuracy I can see not being an issue with very good gear. ” If i had more Creation Points i'd point some CPS in Surprise Att yes. but my test showed better results with this setup. For now with my creation points i have now. this is my best option right now. Quote fr…

Discoo - - Assassin

Focus on your rotation skills. Soul Splitter at +8 , Pve Att boost that's about it.

• Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Discoo - - Help & Questions

When you have a conflict, will it be possible to move an elyos antri character to an other server. and change the asmo grendal to the merged server on Elyos side?

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…81c4c35c34cdc664129d51e3a asmo grendal right now. wtb merge

• Quote from sharlata: “Quote from t0re: “like every1 else does? Make LoKs , impress other people> make GoK get some ppl to get u invited other places etc etc. Yday made a huge mistake to invite 5 ppl on faith in nara on a regular run, they were SUPER MEGA BAD , and i will never ever invite them again , i say something on ts, response = 0 same thing with holy tower, i invite ppl that dont have done holy tower on faith. FAIL FAIL FAIL almost all ppl are braindead. Soon i am gonna give up on helping…

• Quote from Click: “Yeah the rewards are pretty crap and 51 Matryoshka are a lot considering u get like 1 per day xD ” You need to guess the +10 reward click! I think it is the prigga manastone bundle!

• icon_item_scroll17a.png Skill Buff Scroll (Weapons; Mythical)