Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leaving feedback

Jumpzy - - Suggestions

Quote from digi: “remember playing in 2010-2012 and pvp was balanced where every have the chanche to gear properly in 2-3 months without shop, old Times are gone now pvp is only shop and ahk/macro, no sense play pvp today. Good luck! ” Times changed this is what NCsoft wants to Aion either way or we take it or leave good luck

• Leaving feedback

Jumpzy - - Suggestions

First of all i want to tell you sorry if my english aint perfect its not my main language. Im leaving Aion and im going to leave my own opinion about the game and reasons that made me leave , first reason is the insane pay to win i always spend some € on shop not huge amounts but i feel that now a days this game is all about the € that u invest on it Aion cash shop is expensive, and have basicly everything that u need to be successful, events like this shugo that give those serums when u fail u …

• UNION SERVER IS DOWN!!!!!

Jumpzy - - General Discussion

The event is over and i still keep crashing everytime i queue and got entry to do anytihng on integrated server this is rly annoying..

• Well my event expirience was logging in clients everytime i try to enter i hear the disconnect sound and the game closes, tried already 10 times to enter never had a chance to see the event so yeah meanwhile my gf enter already alot of times this is really fair and enjoyable, not to mention that pvp instances are completely screwed up with lags and crashes....

• Stop giving reset on instances if the server crash seriously make it like Tower or Luna instances its enough of being unable to play because some kid decides to ddos so he get resets on that event instance!

• Mirash refuge boss bugged?

Jumpzy - - Help & Questions

I did 3 runs yesterday and there wasnt any bug at all worked as i saw on a video from NA its actually an easy instance

• Ty for increasing the goldpack prices again, not even gonna bother with the rewards part since u are asking 20 golpacks every 3 months? Nice joke, the pay to win madness that we have atm ain't enough!?! Aion became a filthy place where everything became about money even events to get good rewards on most of them u need to spend money this game has no future at all.

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Jumpzy - - Suggestions

A merge is more than necessary at least on asmo side Deyla its really hard to find players to do instances and to do siege since they decided to open new servers we lost entire legions that went to Grendal if we had already low numbers we got even less after that!

• Changes to Veteran Rewards

The idea is good and should have been implemented long time ago, we were getting so many useless "rewards" so this makes completely sense, however the timing is the worst possible because the goldpacks price is higher than never and this will make people want to buy more goldpacks that means the price will increase even more.. one more step closer to the end!

• Quote from Alurru: “I think you are at the point where you have two options: A:Please the players B:Have no players. simple stuff I already have other games installed waiting for your announcement ” With the kind of ideas that i heard here on forum specially the one about Narakali\Museum its better if u dont wait for the announcement sadly

• 1. People should have a resonable way to get Serums\APES in order to gear up. Luna instances were fine for that cause if we have drops we would get it incase it drops, unlike on group instances where we have to roll with other people when it drops and doesnt change really much... tbh now a days its impossible to be well geared without spend € on shop and not everybody can do it, this leads to a big unbalance between players and ruins the total fun on pvp specially. 2. Community must be able to h…

• Servers are down again

Quote from Judai: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from [NICK]liliidae: “Do your bosses realise that censoring the attacker so fast make you look like you are a weak useless company that doesn't care about their customers? I think we have the right to know what's happening so we can decide if we want to purchase the same product "Aion" from another publisher. ” DDOS'ing, making DDOS threaths as well as promoting/glorifying DDOS'ing is not allowed on this board. We are not going to allow anyone to make…

• Is our server dying ?

Jumpzy - - Hellion

All servers are being affected by this decision as asmo i never had big entry times on BMR ADRED but now a days sometimes it take awhile 5-10 min , same when we recruit to do instances it takes alot time to get players cause people left the game since these bad decisions(Luna/new servers) came up. As for the economy it couldnt be worst our lfg is full of "WTB Aion Coins" and nobody is selling people dont want to invest € on a almost dead game. without server stability, with an overpriced shop an…

• Old servers got the same issue, we have low population many players are leaving the game recently while others re-rolled on those new servers, on Deyla asmo side is so hard to find players to do some instances... NCsoft and Gameforge should try to make the game enjoyable but instead they are turning it into a hell and making people to leave so dont expect nothing good!

• Quote from Vix: “Quote from esset23: “wtfff.jpg ” After close observation [...] we are certain the game provides a measured and fair amount of items. - cit Gameforge ” After close observation i concluded that gameforge staff drink cannabis tea every morning!

• Quote from Vespir: “Quote from Galeas: “Sometimes for a very specific decision the opinion of the players will be followed 100% and some times because of other factors being taken into consideration it won't. ” ” Basicly the main factor that i see with this company is that they want only the biggest pay to win players geared and the rest of the people getting 2 shotted and being unable to play the game balanced, no your main factor is shop and nothing else, we already have the goldpack (in my op…

• Servers are down again

I was doing Narakali and i lost my run but tbh this is well deserved when this company ignores the playerbase and makes the game not enjoyable, they deserve this crap im not even pissed that i lost my run in narakali!

• Servers are down again

Aion reminds me of a private server no server stability, full of bugs and the only way to gear up decenty is by using cash shop!

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Imendil: “@Galeas Simple question, please answer if you mind. Is Gameforge going to do anything to make game playable for everyone, not only wealthy people? I'm asking this, to know if I should waste more of my time hoping that anything will change or can move on with it. ” The "plan" with providing different sources of Apes etc is too make it available for different kind of players yes. Quote from Kelberas: “@Galeas, could you tell us, whether "alternative" soluti…

• dWW9zQdWW9zQAion0176.jpg Great job 100kk each APES i think its nice 1.5 bil to +15 an item, if we take in consideration that you need 5 armor parts and at least 1 weapon (depending on your class) i think its really resonable to keep playng the game this way. Just one more thing since you decided that i dont need more APES can u explain me where do i get my gear enchanted ?