Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server Merge Discussion

Osuwari - - General Discussion

Sigh, I can't be bothered, maybe years ago. Go define uncivilised, you may be surprised huh? I did mean it in a humorous manner or I would have you know, actually insulted them? My response to their insults is joking, perhaps you didn't quite catch on to that. Forum is boring, you are even more boring. Go pester someone else with your nitpicking. \o

Quote from terent: “Calling Spanish a taco language is not an insult itself, just like calling Italian pizza&pasta language, unless you mean to insult someone by the type of food they are proud of. I perceive it as a more laid back and humorous approach, the one that some individuals lack, however.. Also, on hellion there are Americans playing too. ” This dude, people always make fun of british people for tea and biscuits ><

Almost as childish as prowling forums looking to argue with people but hey-ho some things really never change here ^-^. Good luck with the merged servers boiz xoxo

Oh gosh PC has even reached the aion forum, when people PM you random insults 24/7 for no reason in such a language you become a bit uncivilised when classifying it I guess. #HellionJargon

Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from Define: “Quote from Shaoron: “Quote from t0re: “ye well all servers have those, but hey at least on hellion u wont understand the drama on lfg ” You're forgetting that Hellion has actually quite decent amount of English speaking players. It was merged with Anuhart afterall. If there's siege drama, I can assure you it'll be in English. ” nope, they almost always talk in other languages other then english. ” I guess I'm on different server then. ” On elyos side it i…

• As you can't use AP gear or gear over lvl 65 for ancient manastones it's the best set for it as it has PvP defence also.

• If you need advice you can pm me xo. But the most important thing about your class is knowing when your opponent has shock resistances so you don't waste your knockdowns/aethers hold, also in group pvp try and pressure the healers/cc classes if you can't burst a single target. In 1v1 vs classes such as templar/ranger/assasin try to save berserking for when you can get off a huge amount of damage i.e when you've got rid of blind from yourself(use defence preperation if you feel you need it, openi…

• Tbh I would like earth form to be removed also(not just from 1v1 but from the game).

• The irony of traders trying to accuse people on hellion here is so funny it's unreal. I think you shouldn't waste anymore time on bots of the EU community that aren't programmed to make their own decisions and just blurt out random statements without reading the thread, Karten.

• Bunch of salty anuhart players making a mountain out of a molehill is all I see here.

• The Future of PvP Events - feedback

Osuwari - - PvP

I adore PvP events but this for me was not fun at all, I won the very first one in katalam. But for me the problem is that it is based on kills and as this is the case, people form alliances and zerg to try to last hit/overdps others, I feel a different ranking system is in order i.e base it on AP or something along these lines to discourage people from camping spawn zones and zerging all in sight praying to get the most dps and so on(obviously doing it this way has some issues like you can gain…

• Poor event designed to promote fearlocking people in 20v1.

• ye I'm just gonna go back to watching dragonball, and meh, idk, people have zerged for less

• Not really bothered about the "PvE" quest if I'm honest. It was meant to be a "PvP" event.

• You were so close, you almost nailed it. If only you made the darn quest repeatable it would be an event worth partaking in.

• Magic Suppression in later 5.3 patch

Osuwari - - Gladiator

Most people swapped to a chain MR set in korea, for example the korean gladiator gokr0, why chain? No fkin idea, but it seems to work since hes beating quite a lot of bards

• Regarding 'veteran' Anuhart players.

Osuwari - - Hellion

Most of them quit when aidps came out Kappa. Nah, a lot of them couldn't handle the new gearing processes and as such quit due to it

• Stigma's

Osuwari - - Gladiator

PvP for open world/solo: Sharp strike, always. Sure strike, always. Exhausting wave(I personally don't like this in a 1v1 scenario as most of the time you can get 2-3hits off max without kding/aetherholding first) I prefer tendon for a 1v1 scenario due to the lockdown of your opponent it provides. Crippling cut/magic defence/ ankle snare/ dauntless spirit(is good vs sins aetherhold and blocking other pesky skills) Draining blow forgot lockdown, whoops For mass pvp the same build as click mention…

• Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

Osuwari - - Hellion

Coming from you that's a joke.

• Anuhart - Alquima Sieges

Osuwari - - Hellion

Keep playing the victim :')