Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

Zeu - - Assassin

Quote from PapaSchultz: “here my stigma build, pve, boss oriented, no Dagger Oath, no Apply venom as poison will not work on bosses and dagger oath you need to be in the back so is useless for me in Maka/Prometun 1548080807-sin-stigma.png My chain skill 1548080807-chain-skills.png some use it some don't like it but as i usually do the announcements on the instances, i need to get less things to care about the binds should be as close as possible to avoid large finger or mouse movements so you ca…

Zeu - - Assassin

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Zeu: “i write on top "This is for BEGINNERS" ” well, I cant image how begginers will absorb this information.I think all beginners must learn those class, eat cactus, try and try again realize the potential of the top DPS class. Then they can start think how make game a bit easily: 1. adjusted chains skills 2. macros 3. revise the binds / stigma build etc etc etc. Let's take u as example. If u are good with macros that means two ways: 1. u have good ping 2. u already…

Zeu - - Assassin

Quote from Sorayami: “@Zeu you have better Stats than me, are you sure you did 5min test and not 3? Im pretty sure that i did like 10 Sessions with my new sword and end up at around 16,5kk after 3min. Quote from Zeu: “I know i was a lil lazy that why i m not full ultimate, but i play on two chars. (on my chanter i m full) ” me neither, drop is not smiling at me, have multiple groups where i get safe parts, and still missing jerkin, shoes and bracelet xD, and dont wanna even start with makarna ..…

Zeu - - Assassin

Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Zeu: “New+Old in 5 mins i did 16.4 m dps. Both on weaving. ” How many Atk/Pve Atk and Crits do you have? i could do 16,4m on dummy in 3mins with Fallusha Dagger and new Sword, im searching for some values to compare myself xD ” My status unbufed, no chanter, no luna, just pet. My gear is 4/4 maxed at limit with luna and purple 3/3 same + manastones. ( phy att+ crit) I know i was a lil lazy that why i m not full ultimate, but i play on two chars. (on my chanter i …

Zeu - - Assassin

Quote from Accuracy: “Sooo you're really spamming that /attack command even though auto attacks are basically useless? Also why is it using the normal chat at the start? Why doesn't it weave an auto attack before devotion? So many questions ” With what you say i think you are a "casual player", or maybe you never play assassin. Auto attack are 55% of my total damage. It is about ping if you miss one skill or one hit. I was stubborn same as you, but i try to learn more things to be able to done m…

Zeu - - Assassin

This is a Macro for 6.2 PVE assassin players . Because many people say to me about is hard to play assassin and they dont want to do "weaves", i create a macro for helping them. - Rotation time for front rotation with minimum of 0.8 atack speed, the character will auto-weave time of 10 secounds, after 10 secounds you need to click again on it, you see when the time has gone after you can see the cooldown of the Seal Eruption rune. This is for BEGINNERS, if you use that you will lose 0.5 secounds…

• Show us your character's FACE

Zeu - - Art corner

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ae39c8f0910491d4eabe220ae

• You cant earn full gear with 100 runs, i did 500+ runs to made full prometun gear. I buy luna from players and go run prometun. You can focus more or less on pve, and if you focus on pve more then in pvp, is really easy to made full ultimate. Pvp cost a loot of kinah and pve too. Decide where you want to be in top, in other side you do for medium lvl. You cant be top in both if you dont donate or play like crazy or if you have a good start and you have really much time to play. And the easy way …

• Prometun is really easy instance, and minimum stats are not very high, minimum for physical is 12k accuracy and 50k hp+ ( Without someone who can carry you). We have 17x gear part, each part x3 manastone socket, 17x3= 51 x [41 accuracy] = 2091 accuracy, and you have chanter mantra with 400 more accuracy, Total accuracy 2491. ( And chanter bless for more hp ). I will write some "tips" to evolve faster and go Prometun or Makarna in short time, just for physical class. Use on your gear this status:…