Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best gladiator minion rank A ?

tupacrap - - Gladiator

Hello guys , which is the best rank A minion for gladiator ? thanks how much pve stats give buff from sita/ kromede ? xD THX

• Well yep . I did it from 70 to 100 . Ineed the hardest part is 70-80 , after that is a joke . 2 -4 crafts per level . Wish you luck with the crafting , good for those who already had 300 crafting level .

• Best farming class

tupacrap - - PvE

Hello guys . Anyone tried all classes and can say which is the best for free world mobs farming ? I would like to start leveling up a char only for farming , cause i have glad and the dps is pretty low if i dont have a lot of mobs for aoe xD . I know the gear matters and i would say that the gear would be the ancient gok gear full . Thx

• Hello everybody . i would like to ask if anyone knows how many materials are needed until lvl 100 > 200 > 300 . I have like 74 lvl and now i craft like 3 times until next level . How many materials are needed from 75 > 100 ? Does anyone have some sort of table ? thx in advance

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from tupacrap: “at least i will gonna have a chance with the $ players , because the ncsoft was always f2p and they always had very rewardish events ” ok so you were able to catch up with people that have +30 or +35. good for you. the events are rewardish... if you use cash shop. ” well noone said that im gonna be able to catch up with them in 1st month bro . but with my accounts with alts i had always a nice amount of kinah , and good gear from events . And of course…

• Well thats great i just returned and game didnt seize me all in , because i see that this is the end of the ending of aion on gameforge . Happy indeed that NCsoft version is launching soon , and with all the bad ping i have there , at least i will gonna have a chance with the $ players , because the ncsoft was always f2p and they always had very rewardish events . Hope they not gonna screw this too . Meanwhile be happy , go spend some time in real life . Dont stress yourself too much , cause the…

• Quote from Eggsdee: “Quote from tupacrap: “I am the only one who think that lyah has been paid to say all these things ? What about sywo ? why he was not contacted and received any giveaway ? maybe because he is not talking only sweet things about gameforge .. come on guys .. i've seen this before . paid(not only real money ) youtuber for advertising . i cant wait for sywo to upload his final review about this gameforged 6.x . I dont know but i think that GF will gonna destroy this update too wi…

• I am the only one who think that lyah has been paid to say all these things ? What about sywo ? why he was not contacted and received any giveaway ? maybe because he is not talking only sweet things about gameforge .. come on guys .. i've seen this before . paid(not only real money ) youtuber for advertising . i cant wait for sywo to upload his final review about this gameforged 6.x . I dont know but i think that GF will gonna destroy this update too with their in game cash shop .

• 6.2 First Info

tupacrap - - General Discussion

Quote from [NICK]kittykitkateli: “Does anyone know if there will be any exchange for Spinel Medals, or can I just get rid of them now? ” i think they will give kinah for every coin or medal . board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e5

• 6.2 First Info

tupacrap - - General Discussion

I don't know if this was already posted but check the russian version item exchanges ( NOT GEAR ) . Maybe we will get the same things . I google translated this so just try to undestand the poor translation it gave us . board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e5board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e5 board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e5board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e5board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…4ace34834680a97f7c419f9e…

• Just Returned - Glad infos !

tupacrap - - Gladiator

oh alright . thx guys , but i have one more question . What is the best ? Use dual wielding (and what is the best weaps to use in dual wielding ) and polearm .. ?! and when to use the polearm and when to use dual wielding ? thx !! Whats the diffrence in polearm vs dw ? more dps ? ( i know that aoe skills are a diffrence ) in pvp dw or polearm ? pve ? xD . THX

tupacrap - - Gladiator

No reply guys ? Please help this fcking noob ! xD

tupacrap - - Gladiator

Hello guys . I just returned to aion after a long long time . I play since i started as gladiator asmo . So now , i will ask you some questions about the actual version of aion and about some things i just dont know . 1. Can you guys tell me what custom chains you use ? - i dont know if the custom chain will be out or something in 6.x .. 2. I already saw on youtube , that the actual version of aion is not worth to be played , to just wait for 6.x , i just level the char up , i am bored , that's …