Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AFK character for event

Pumis - - Help & Questions

Weight on a keyboard is not a third party soft, so it's not bannable

• Quote from Pumis: “I thought Saam's herb was good meme itself, but legendary lydium takes over I see. Pathetic. At least you could use Saam's herbs while majority of players just discard legendary lydium. Didn't expect much, to not get disappointed, but still got disappointed ” I take my words back. 2 transformation contracts per day seems good reward alone.

• I thought Saam's herb was good meme itself, but legendary lydium takes over I see. Pathetic. At least you could use Saam's herbs while majority of players just discard legendary lydium. Didn't expect much, to not get disappointed, but still got disappointed

• Even resets are RNG in this game OMEGALUL

• Quote from Takuma: “can game forge run a script to remove legendary bundle of enchantement stones from veteran rewards and add them to exclusive rewards section to avoid getting scammed by bots from broker ” Actually good idea. Big +1

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Pumis - - General Discussion

Quote from Burster: “Quote from Pumis: “Quote from testtestlab: “I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS... Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun ” Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point?Start farming, play actively and stop QQ. ” Exactly same, no euro in game but i have f…

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Quote from testtestlab: “I don't get how they can put a video saying they do not want to put stones on broker for 1 euro but allow reset for people with 8 accounts with 80 GPS... Well done. Wales will love u again. THEY only need to do another 10 accounts with 80 GPS and roll in the fun ” Got 5 80/80 accounts, never bought a single GP from aion shop. So what's your point? Start farming, play actively and stop QQ.

• Rerolling to Deyla, just to join your legion. It sounds so edgy, I like it.

• 6.0 First Info

It gives me hope, to be honest. Just hope it's not too late. Especially for EU, considering we don't even have 5.8 announced yet.

• Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “youtube.com/watch?v=ATnegnw0SyQ&t=2s Its this one. It's a Lineage Eternal remake in UE4 after the original game turned out to be an epic failiure. ” Looks not bad, can see some similarities with Lost Ark.

• Quote from Kelekelio: “it was. thats when they announced all those mobile games Quote from Pumis: “That trailer has nothing to do with announcement on 11th of November. Aion Tempest was announced in the past. ” I think you are confusing aion tempest with aion legions of war (a game made by ncwest, not ncsoft) ” You're right, my bad.

• That trailer has nothing to do with announcement on 11th of November. Aion Tempest was announced in the past.

• So NCSoft announced that they are going to reveal new project on 11th of November. Rumours being it might be Aion 2. Just wanted to share this with community if anyone is interested. reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/7…/?st=j9opu6b5&sh=7b47f9e5

• Bomb candies are capped for free to play users. Additional bombs can be obtained in shop. 1700132

• Quote from Candycane: “It only spawns after you open 3 key chest so you cant open 7 key one unless you have adittional keys ” pig can spasn from small bix too.

• Can we skip already this nonsense gold vault trash and jump to another shugo instance? Instance itself is, probably, most fun, well, at least not that boring as imperial tomb, but rewards just angering: wind serums, worse version of AP pots, 1 AP item. JOKE not an shugo event.

• Quote from esset23: “On a serious note, since the weekly invasion is bugged, we're missing a lot of Minionite. Add more of these into future events as well as minion contracts. I've been trying to combine 4 x rank B minions since August and still nothing... ” people were QQ'ing about minions being implemented and now everyone wants them to be accesable easily. Tbh it's good the way it is. Even whales can't upgrade them for lvl 2 skill so it's fine.

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Desperation: “To prevent farming arenas with alt and timing it, to implement working system of rankings, not like now (i got 2 guys that were afk last week) ” arena matchmaking is working perfectly fine.. if u are active with high score the only afk u would meet are either:a) ppl who "surrender" b)u apply when no normal players care about arenas and the queue is long to match u up with different tier PS. why are u opposing everything always ” Rankings are not working…

• Big big yes for these changes. But I will keep that vote until I see these changes taking a place

• Came home, checked vote results for shugo game. 70% of people voted they like event. I assumed straight away, people who voted didn't even try event yet. So did 12 runs so far - key drop is dog shait as always, box content the same. Well, at least gonna make some AP. Hooray!!!