Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 399.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Xanoa - - General Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=SqbhGPUzQJQ

• Polearm or GS?

Xanoa - - Gladiator

most of the time it is out of habit because some people were used to using the polearm before the 6.X but now it's better to use GS i think this video can help you for question. youtube.com/watch?v=lEQbPiexhOg

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Ydri: “if my memory serves me, was a time when EU was faster than RU with new patches even with a large number of translations ” I think you're confusing it with NA no?

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from esset23: “RU region is aimed to have 7.0 this spring. There was always 1.5-2 months delay between RU and EU, but seems not this time. ” galeas said this on forum fr The 7.0 will not be available in the spring for us that seems certain. board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=372831#post372831

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas any news on 6.5 date ? ” on forum french The 6.5 will arrive one day indeed. We should see this more clearly by the end of the month and be able to give a realistic estimate. Especially when the hero quest are finally added. board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=372825#post372825

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Buburuza: “youtube.com/watch?v=MhI9VdQbbLI Arenas are back?? ” yes is back .

• For beginners like me

Xanoa - - Help & Questions

for server it's deyla where you have the most players for faction i think is elyos not sure for faction

• Quote from Hatsuo: “What is it? "Bundle of Special Transformation Contracts" for 79 coins in shp? ” it's just a contracts but he can be sell at the broker

• Your best memory from AION?

Xanoa - - Daeva's Playground

my best memory is this, i want see galeas do the same board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…df793b8e46e6b61a354a113bc

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Xanoa: “sorry I don't want to humiliate the German and English on new forum so I pass my turn it would be too easy for me ” You will have a completely seperate section and you can set the other boards on invisible, so you will not get notifications and other updates from there. Its like you can use the EN and FR together on one page/dashboard without having two accounts. So you will not notice them there ” in that style? forum.soulworker.gameforge.com/

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

Quote from Sorayami: “:( ” sorry I don't want to humiliate the German and English on new forum so I pass my turn it would be too easy for me :p

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Galeas: “We have @Xanoa on French! Him alone is a lot of sp** .... posts (Hi Xanoa ) ” challenge accepted ” challenge refused I will not create an account on new forum

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

Quote from Galeas: “We have @Xanoa on French! Him alone is a lot of sp** .... posts (Hi Xanoa ) ” I'll leave my place.

• Quote from Rebel30: “where is the npc for the exchange sanctum plaza? ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…df793b8e46e6b61a354a113bc

• Unknown Aion 5.8 weapons

Xanoa - - Help & Questions

it's weapon of keio example:aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100501718 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100501719

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

yes, the spam area also counts

• Hello I’m Sparx

Xanoa - - Introductions

RIP my 11 000 messages on forum french

• Quote from Marius: “hello guys. Here is a quick question. Is it possible to move a character from an account to another account ? ” no it's not possible

• if you can add this youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDPTfq3U1I and this skin of wings please (for ely and asmo) aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187000195

• Quote from Mika: “Also, @Galeas ever thought about how good the Lakrum map would be for the Deathbringer Event? x) ” on forum french galeas said this This is not planned at this time. Afterwards, as some have pointed out, this event was quite problematic and we would have to find a more effective solution if we want to do it again to prevent cheaters from starting again. source:board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=367929#post367929