Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stigma progression

Shqwoeepac - - General Discussion

Hi. Im fairly new to Aion since 6.0. I'm struggling to see how its possible to improve stigma levels (to +9) in order to gain additional stigma slots. Is this my own fault for joining aion too late? Stigma ench stones hard to come by and on top of that im not seeing hardly any stigmas in broker (for my class). Also, when i did find extra stigmas the failure rate above 4 seems incredibly high (note that a failure drops a stigma back to ZERO) Am i missing something? or are extra stigmas slots impo…

• Recommended PvP content

Shqwoeepac - - PvP

Very Useful tips. much appreciated. Do you think it will be best to join a legion to find players for Dredge & siege? I'm sceptical to believe i'd be accepted into group otherwise. I'll monitor LFG channel, with your tips being most helpful. really appreciate it.

• Legion request/advice

Shqwoeepac - - Antriksha

Hi On almost every day. Ultimately would like to improve my PvP game. Enjoy all PvE and ready for HT and Narakkalli. Have TS client (happy to use other voice prog if preferred). Lacking in experience but always testing mettle when attacked/confronted by asmo's. Keen to improve, become stronger and contribute to the Elyos effort on Antriksha. LF Legion. Ty for reading. I'm a Gladiator.

• Recommended PvP content

Shqwoeepac - - PvP

Joined Aion just before before 6.0 so apologies for knowledge shortfall. Have Courageous pvp gear (ancient/yellow) from vendor in Lakrum ench to +6 (+10 on weapon). 1) If i need pvp to upgrade my gear what are my chances in neviwind, runatorium and dredgion of survival and chance of obtaining useful rewards. 2) How important is it to unlock the 2 extra stigmas? which i haven't done yet (because i dont have enough kinah yet) Cheers