Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 PvE Dmg optimization

Talentfreiermage - - PvE

Dont fortet crit multipliers

• Hello I’m Sparx

Talentfreiermage - - Introductions

Quote from Layyumi: “ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU ME NEED game is too anos ”

• Hello I’m Sparx

Lalalala

• Gear exchange

Talentfreiermage - - General Discussion

Quote from Future Will Come: “You guys should ask for new server not crying about gear exchange. Gear exchange is a part of 6.0 content. Quote from Talentfreiermage: “People can just go and cash now into the shop for +25gear to get (tavern vid said similiar exchange to korea) a bit worse gear than the best you can get in the new content. ” Exchanged gear has Speed +16% while best gear has Speed +22%Exchanged gear has Atk Speed +14% while best gear has Atk Speed +19% You can play with the quest g…

• Gear exchange

Quote from Noctis: “korea had the patch for 8 months alrdy, obviously some ppl got bored ” some? you should compare the playerbase before the 6.x patch with the 6.x patch and now

• Gear exchange

Quote from Hashtag: “Not sure were you guys were when narakali started and ppl were selling nara weps for 5b + and expensive gear + way way more other easy ways in the past year. So if your focused "free" 25 gear is not a myth. @Talentfreiermage if you want same start and gear oh supprise start work for it and stop beiing jelly, if you fail to understand how the game and farming process works. In your imaginary world everything fall to you hands from the sky apparently. Now please spare us the c…

• Gear exchange

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Which is why I suggested a new server. Quote from Thehitto: “I dont understand you qq guys. I and my guild mates made gear +25 and w didnt cash shop. ” Hahahahaha, this is hilarious. If you made your gear +25 full without cash shop you must have played this game 24/7, with at least 10 alt accounts, all gold pack users/veteran. And even then.. I question things. I know because I had 4 accounts and I limited myself at +20, which was doable, but +25? Nah. Let the old players…

• Gear exchange

Wow the exchanged gear is minimal worse than the best you can get ... That stat difference does nothing.. And even if you didn't see it I complained once a lot about the ranking system that it's impossible to catch up to others since there are no soft or hard resets. GF didn't care about it. A new server still gives you the gear disadvantage but you can at least farm your gear in the open world without being clapped by max gear people all the time since they os you. @Hashtag if you want your adv…

• Gear exchange

Quote from Parra: “Well all people got the opportunity to get top gear ( Tiamats Eye Event ) almost for free with apes to upgrade it for an easy exchance in 6,2 this was allready unfair to the people that played there brains out for the same gear and first needed to make it +10/+15 then exchange it again and then they gould get the gear they gave away in ( tiamats eye ) In 6.2 you need to work for the best Pvp/Pve Armor, Everyone have to do this. What if people just bevore 6,2 did upgrade there …

• Gear exchange

Quote from Thehitto: “I dont understand you qq guys. I and my guild mates made gear +25 and w didnt cash shop. Its true it was hard but we played. We did all hero q, we played on events, we did many instances its true. We made a lot of kinah. But we make it without cashshop. I understand that some players didnt had time ?, willingness ? patience ? to play. But guys sorry its only your problem. Most the players that are qq now on Barus (i m playing on Barus dont know how it was on other servers) …

• Gear exchange

Quote from Hashtag: “Quote from Pink Omega: “Just give hashtag full ultimate +15 gear cause he played 5.x actively XDXD ” Like i said i have 0 gear i will start from zero. But you dont get the point. You probably also get a good paycheck on work, for not working at all. Like ppl said those who cashed in pre 6.0 will mas cash after too, no worries xD Its not like everyone will have the max gear with manastones from the first day. I dont see why so much fus and panic about it, you just have to pla…

• Gear exchange

Quote from faker: “I agree with Hashtag, why would people who didnt play have same chances with active people ? ” they dont't have a freaking same chance even without exchange............. Stigma, bracelet, feather, kinah etc...... Yeah go on destroy all you can do with the next patch no need to play it get the gear with patch launch

• Gear exchange

Quote from Hashtag: “Yea im speaking in general. I know some ppl they just wait for 6.2 meanwile they could login time to time make some kinah, estimas, hero q, events. Just play few hours a week, so they will have something to start with on the "mega mega op patch". To answer your question. I played the game actively in the last year so why wouldnt i deserve it?(i have zero ap80 gear btw) Acording to you ppl that didnt play deserve the same start ? How about NO. ” It's not like you have always …

• Gear exchange

Quote from Hashtag: “I realy dont get those ppl who want everything for free by doing nothing. Lets be honest some ppl didnt spend money or at least not alot still running around with 25 gear and max stuf. And yes its not hard, if you just play the game. Other ppl quit half a year or a year ago waiting for 6.x......because its "useless" to farm cz all gonna be "reseted". So NOW when the D-day will come all should have same chances and start from same point. Ridiciulus those who quit didnt deserv…

• Gear exchange

I don't really think the gear exchange will do the game anything good at all. People can just go and cash now into the shop for +25gear to get (tavern vid said similiar exchange to korea) a bit worse gear than the best you can get in the new content. If this happens there is literally no reason to play the game with the next patch since all of the content is going to be useless. Even though this won't be good for ballancing or getting new players / old players back. I mean who wanna run around i…

• Quote from Sita: “Quote from Niv: “However, faction imbalance should have been an issue in the past years as well and if a similar method (free staff for unpopulated faction) has been used I would advise to check how this unfolded. ” This has been the case and worry for a long time, in fact there is still the "asmodian initiative" - surveys that appear about every 5 level.Alas, with the current Scion gear, they are not really that useful anymore ” they haven't been worth it before as well. Just …

• Quote from Click: “Free 75 Level instant for outnumbered factions for 1 character per account and in addition a +10 Holy Apollon set + Weapon and some sort of okish accessoires, maybe some greywolf medals and soulstones so people can buy greywolf accs. Those items ofc have to be untradeable. ” sounds nice with 6.x trading itrms is not an issue so

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from t0re: “u should've invite my sorc! ” Can you carry me on ely side ? ” I'm helping you and I will spamm @t0re on deyla that he also has t ” easy going ” but actually when are we going to do stuff on asmo? ” not this week, im not home until sunday ” good to know

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Talentfreiermage: “Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from t0re: “u should've invite my sorc! ” Can you carry me on ely side ? ” I'm helping you and I will spamm @t0re on deyla that he also has t ” easy going ” but actually when are we going to do stuff on asmo?

• Hello I’m Sparx

Quote from Sirkka: “on cleric I quit cuz the 2nd cleric was useless and made even more pointless remarks towards me ” Quote from Sirkka: “Take my elyos cleric. It's 68 and has full makarna ”