Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Frankassa - - Introductions

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Suggestion: Server Merge

Frankassa - - Suggestions

And merge wont fix economy, I think economy needs to be FIXED. Thats 1st reason ppl are leaving, even those who has more than one 80/80 acc. So its just stupidty. But Idc, you are bringing your lovely p2w to your servers and prob gonna cry when they reset hp to KEEP all those players to pay up. If you think they wont, because it took years etc, than sorry but truth may be terrible.

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Amazeballs: “I’m not against server merging, but I don’t see its point either, aion has no population nor popularity increase for years now, nor a steady one, on the contrary it has a decreasing one. Só a merge in best case scenario it is an wound patch on a necrosis infection. It needs antibiotics and treatment not a wound patch. There are far more important things that need to be addressed ASAP. ” No, this is quite important because it's the mistake Gameforge…

Quote from Evita: “you are aware that most of the population of asmodian grendal is from deyla and antriksha? added some of the germans that went there. I don't know why people really believe that there are so many new people or people that just came back for that. most are rerollers from old server. best thing would probably be to merge antri, deyla and grendal together - the people are the same anyway (if you check on logged chars/accounts during snowflakes: go figure, people log all their cha…

The best solution would be to merge new with old ones and do following things: - reset hp; - merge wisely so some servers wont have too much people; Why? Because merging 4 new servers isnt a solution since we already have all servers in runat etc. Its no point like someone said creating 2nd hellion.

It will be just as I predicted. Ppl not gonna vote for merge with old ones

• Quote from Rym: “You need gear for these instances? Mate please, 3-man gg easy LoK / GoK. (Main char + alt ofc) ” Or just do run with main and then bring in your group your alt and take supli. Simple?simple

Although many ppl know I was VERY against server merge, now I see its a must be. GP prices are 200kk and facing ppl with acc 7 when you have runat acc is a nonsene. Ppl will be able to find groups with runat acc and some acc +7, will be more balanced. Because otherwise new servers soon wont exist anymore.

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Frankassa: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Frankassa: “Tbh APES and serums can be easy get soon on 1.1.2018. Is it worth to buy 20gp for 10x500% crafting? Well not really ” Serious question. What can you actually enchant with non tradeable APES from a level 1-10 character and no supplements ” I dont know 56 serums for accessory? ” I was away from the game for some time, only recently came back. Now I already used all serums, I was asking about APES because they…

• Why no supli? You have 6 months to reach lvl66 on some chars. Its pretty easy with bunch of 100%. Then you get easy supp?

• Quote from failboat: “Quote from Frankassa: “Tbh APES and serums can be easy get soon on 1.1.2018. Is it worth to buy 20gp for 10x500% crafting? Well not really ” Serious question. What can you actually enchant with non tradeable APES from a level 1-10 character and no supplements ” I dont know 56 serums for accessory?

• Tbh APES and serums can be easy get soon on 1.1.2018. Is it worth to buy 20gp for 10x500% crafting? Well not really

• From where you got those news? ANd yes worth af

• Merge = stupid. If you play on old server why you want merge with new one?

• Quote from Galeas: “Yes the population is being monitored and the team is aware of the number of players on each servers, that's actually why we merged cross servers. The waiting time was in direct relation with a lower population on new servers. As the population was getting lower the queues were increasing and we had many complaints about that. Of course, if the population keeps on being a problem, it is very most likely that other actions will be taken. ” No offence but elyos on grendal have …

• Quote from Buburuza: “Before merge cross-server: waiting time: 1) Ashunatal / BMR / Runatorium (1-2minutes) 2) Kamar (2-3minutes) 3)SWB PvP (5-7minutes on wednesday) mostly same ppl because of elo/mmr ranking list. (which you find on what place you are *Thanks GameForge* , I think only on aiDPSmetter.) After merge cross-server: waiting time: 1) Ashunatal / BMR / Runatorium (6-8 minutes) - when we get entry, boom Governor +20bygone +7 accesories, clerics with best shield (on new server never gonn…

• Funny thing my group was full +15 gear, manastones +7 + and we were eaten cause we had runat acc. And not everyone is a no lifer

• Today I faced some +7 app and bracelet +9/10. We were literally eaten. Thank you Galeas. THE BEST MOVE EVER KEEP IT UP

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from Frankassa: “So I just wanted to thank you GF for today's merge ( old and new pvp instances). Most of people will leave the game from new servers and some will move to old ones. It was the WORST idea from months. And to all trolls who say that " new server players have good equipment, acc +7 as well etc." I hope you do realize, that you have some serious brain damage. Already 6 ppl from my legion left it and said they are ending this s*itty joke ( Aion ). So THANK YOU…