Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please decrease the aggro range of mobs. It's unplayable as it is now, you walk and aggro an entire camp in a second just because a single mob sights you. Same on instances. Or give us better quest equipment to counter them at least.

• magical crafting

MikaelThas - - Help & Questions

It's better to lvl it up now just because of free 100% amulets and base 250% bonus. Leveling up magical crafting without any bonus or amulet is a hell, and there will be no craft bonus events in 6.0/6.2, at least there are no news about that at the moment.

• Where's Mituna?

Ok I give up I had relatively no problems with the first quest (boots) but the second one requires me to kill 60 mobs spread in 3 different locations to get 1 quest item which is required 70 times for the main quest... it's 4,200 mobs I need to kill... holy hit. I should have started this quest chain eons ago to complete it before 6.2 I think I'll focus on the other available titles and top up Magical Crafting. If the chain quest is still available after 6.2 (which I doubt) I'll take the time to…

• Where's Mituna?

Thanks guys I'm already done with Mituna found him in one of the islands under the core. Now I'm brainstorming to finish the daevanion quest chain for the set and title before 6.2 lands. The first quest (boots) is finished, will I be able to finish the other quests before 6.2??

• Where's Mituna?

Would they take more than 3 weeks to complete? wow, it IS a nightmarish quest chain indeed I like challenges though... is there a specific quest to be harder to complete? I'd like to read a guide or something because the information on the database isn't always accurate

• Where's Mituna?

Ok I've been there (Hurricane Island, Zephyr Island and surroundings) but nothing.. perhaps he spawns at certain times / days?? I've been there like 3 times at different times and still no luck Btw, do you guys know something about the Kaisinel's Protector title? aiondatabase.net/us/title/301/ it seems to be a reward from a veeery nightmarish quest chain.. but before delving into them I'd like to know if it's actually obtainable because if one or more of the required quests can't be completed it…

• Where's Mituna?

Thanks a bunch to both Haven't been able to check Mituna's spawn by myself because been really busy raising Magical Crafting! once I'm done I'll continue the search of available titles. To date, I've collected 55 titles (+5 that are not in the official list?) out of 112. I know I can't have them all because some of them are no longer obtainable due to removed instances / events / purchases / etc but I want to get as much as I can at least the ones we can still obtain throughout the game.

• Where's Mituna?

Quote from t0re: “as for mituna isn't that the balaur (with 2 guards) that spawns behind the fallen dred on the drakenwrek island (between krotan and miren) ” I'll go around that place to check if he's there, thanks!

• Where's Mituna?

It's me again bothering for Title Quests! lol I've been trying to find Mituna, a Captain Balaur, formerly a Dredgion boss or something. He's supposed to spawn somewhere in lower Reshanta, near Hurricane Isle. There's even a localization spot from the quest log (an X in the map) where he's supposed to spawn but he's never there. I found a comment from Aion Database that states: "He only spawns during Dredgion hours in the lower Abyss in Sullenscale Rive on the island closest to Teminon Landing!" …

• 6.5 First Info

MikaelThas - - General Discussion

Question: if maps and continents are going to be "deleted" in 6.0/6.2, will they actually be deleted? I mean, removed from the game? or is just the access to them what's gonna be deleted? I want to know this because such a big update requires more memory, more GBs and the game is already heavy enough to handle more stuff. They should save space of deleted stuff for something else, just saying.

• It's finished could you please put Tiamaranta's Eye available again before 6.2??? I'm late to the party I want to get at least a pvp weapon and the title quest before 6.2. Also, is there a chance for an XP bonus to raise Magical Crafting before (or during) 6.2?? It would be awesome to reach 300 MC points finally this time. Thank you GF staff!

• Quest bug

oh, that explains it all many thanks!

• Quest bug

Hi there. I've been questing titles lately and found a bugged quest. The quest is A Secret Recipe (Lv. 32, Elyos, ID: 1368). When I kill the mobs to get the Crestlich Breast Meat they don't give the drop. No matter how many I kill they give nothing and just disappear. My character is a lvl 72 Aethertech, Hellion server. I've already completed other low level quests so level difference is not the reason for not dropping the quest item. I have all other required materials but the meat. Any help is…

• Quests and Titles in 6.0

So, they will be kept for old characters but unavailable to get for both new and old characters, right?

• Quests and Titles in 6.0

Hi everyone. As far as I know, a lot of stuff is being deleted/hidden from players when 6.0 arrives. This includes hundreds of NPCs and quests. If that means that all those quests and titles we obtain from quests will no longer be obtainable, what will happen to all existing Titles we earned before 6.0? Will they be deleted from our profiles? Will our "completed quests log" be deleted as well? I want to know this because I'm some kind of "collector" and don't want my titles and hard-earned compl…