Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers are down again

Yeromir - - General Discussion

Quote from Rym: “It's possible that some ports (through which your ISP is automatically routing you) may still have issues, and as such you cannot connect to the servers successfully even though they are online. ” Any advices ?

• Servers are down again

Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Yeromir: “Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Eclipse: “ok so im confused , some u said the server are ON but 90% are having issues logging in , and im one of them i type my user and pass , i wait 10 sec , then i get this message right after i hit "accept terms and conditions" board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b374dff0a70d6639efc6de43e are the server actually on ? ” try restart aion or computer ” Did it already , same thing....tryed to connect on all servers , none is work…

• Servers are down again

Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Eclipse: “ok so im confused , some u said the server are ON but 90% are having issues logging in , and im one of them i type my user and pass , i wait 10 sec , then i get this message right after i hit "accept terms and conditions" board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b374dff0a70d6639efc6de43e are the server actually on ? ” try restart aion or computer ” Did it already , same thing....tryed to connect on all servers , none is working !

• Servers are down again

Quote from Rym: “All GameForge Aion services are currently online. If you still can't connect, check for issues on your VPN and also fully restart Aion. If you still can't connect, instead of saying "I CAN'T CONNECT" which, will help us with an amount to 0, add a screenshot so we specifically see what the problem is. ” Same here ... "Can`t connect to the server" ...

• Servers are down again

Showing it`s on but still can`t connect

• Servers are down again

Quote from holyeden: “Thank you for your patience, the latest re-route to our servers was succesfully completed. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…b374dff0a70d6639efc6de43e ” Is this a joke ? I still can`t connect on Hellion !

• Servers are down again

How long is this gonna last ?