Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Lemonzz: “*Gameforge please stop those rng badness* -> *buys 100 rng boxes out of the shop* ” yeah lets blame players for whats available on the store for impulsive kids

• whos in charge of this? please explain how this update makes any sense with the daevas tavern "long term motivation" bullshit?

• Confusing senstence !

Rinnie - - General Discussion

read it carefully word by word, you can do it!

• Quote from Sparx: “Should be like that, yes. Additionally we will have some more kinah sources. But I will try to get a confirmation, just to be sure. ” pssst, any news on that?

• Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Rinnie: “if its 5% to 15% sale value then its what we need ” Should be like that, yes. Additionally we will have some more kinah sources. But I will try to get a confirmation, just to be sure. ~ Sparx ~ ” You need to confirm this with a definitive answer on the english forum or people will spread misinformation, seeing as the difference between 115k or 300k for an item is a pretty big deal.

• if its 5% to 15% sale value then its what we need if its a flat 15% increase its a joke

• Quote from Galeas: “ Yes that is why we added also the Holy Tower and that is why more measures are coming. I will have concrete info today ” more info, now! i want to be able to craft and save up for stuff again

• getting desperate helped as i found holy tower to drop way more often than nara and spent 200-300 of the luna from VR for resets after spamming alts and got a couple really good daevanion skills, red zerk and healing PR I guess you can p2w daevanion skills too geared glad can solo HT all the way to boss

• Daeva Skills low rate problem

Quote from Rym: “Drop rates are indeed too low. I have 2 skills unlocked, and consider me thinking most other players already have all their other skills unlocked, both important and non-important ones. They have them by either sheer luck, or by buying them with 200 gold ingots during the resets. ” everyone i talk to that have most skills have unlocked almost all of them from gold ingots. ive been doing nara solo with a few characters and dont know if im just unlucky or youre not supposed to hav…

• this kinah box is a meme in itself

• just look at that kinah bundle XD what an absolute joke

• Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas You know I'm an old player etc, but it's still a huge struggle playing atm. :l Even I'm out of kinah almost, no way to get any and 6.2 rly sucks ur kinah as fast as any other patch. What happened with my suggestion to simply add the +300% npc selling boost to the GP effect, as Korea did with their Premium? atm GP seems useless and if u can get good GP sales again, mby u can lower the p2win in shop, with best potions and form scrolls and actually make those available i…

• Quote from Galeas: “Right now we are open to listen to suggestions but please be reasonable as we won't give 1m kinah per run of very easy dungeons that can be done 8 times a week (just a ridiculous example) ” this part shows me you either dont play actively enough to be enchanting\crafting\rerolling stats to see the real cost just to progress. Then Galeas you really need to think about what happens when people start getting their armor\weapon\accessories at ultimate levels where just enchanting…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Rinnie - - PvP

Quote from Mittsu: “Quote from Rinnie: “im starting to wonder if saving all your enchantment stones for 6.5 might actually be the best course of action in the long term ” Well, unless u wanna run naked everywhere getting killed by exchanged gear ppl then no. It might help to save enchants right before the patch comes (few weeks/days) but not now that we just got 6.2. ” The reason im wondering if its worth saving is because: the few times the gear that i maybe could have gotten from enchanting no…

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Rinnie - - PvP

im starting to wonder if saving all your enchantment stones for 6.5 might actually be the best course of action in the long term

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

@Galeas @Celes bug report: There are still run\attack\cast speed scrolls in the game that people use and I have already met a few with them in arenas. the ones i know about are the 30minute untradeable scrolls and the arena-only scrolls. would appreciate you remove them because theres no way of getting them ingame now giving a clear unfair advantage.

• Quote from Seishi: “Of course I do not PvP, as I'm building my gear. PvP without an ultimate gear in this patch is a net AP and time loss. If you don't count running down the item drop mobs in Dredgion. The main and "strongest" point of the recent QQ on the forums, that new players cannot do anything which is a straight up lie. New players can do literally anything, and only a single gold pack invest is needed and some basic level of intelligence. As we are now running in circles, discussed ever…

• transformations scrolls are decreasing and im still using the old 2k pots from last patch and the free quest food, but still im struggling real hard, 0 progress today so far and well: kEheXz9.jpg

• Quote from Kelekelio: “GP and the korean premium have nothing in common. ” the korean premium is clearly made so the game is conceived as f2p while staying p2p, just like the european gold pack does for us, i feel like its very similar in what its meant to do and how it functions. do you disagree that its unplayable without being able to self sustain potions and food etc on kinah shop?

• Quote from Kelekelio: “korean premium does increase the selling price. it would moronic of me to compare their premium settings with our default ones. ” the way you chimed in seemed like you were trying to prove that KR and EU versions have the same inventory sales values, but me having gold pack here or premium in korea should be the same right? its not, and its literally unplayable