Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best fuse for PvP Weapon?

Theyne - - Bard

Quote from Wowie: “I would merge the legendary pvp for the atkspeed ” This kinda. Every % of atkspeed helps, unless you are running full atk speed legendary form. Kinda cheap, and atleast way cheaper than a ultimate harp. I have both my ult pvp and ult pve fused with leg pvp for atk speed anyway.

• Can I say that im pretty disappointed by the fact that the quest where you need 200x Insignia of the Dredgion for (which takes about 300 ddg runs to complete..), only rewards with 30 luna. Yes, the quest gives 30x little luna bundle, but they give 1 luna each. My question: Is that intended?

• Anamos Loot Settings

Theyne - - General Discussion

So, is there any way in which Anamos loot can be distributed properly and decently? Basicly there are 2 options: 1) Put loot on league-leader loot Pro: People can roll for their class-weapon so the weapon ends up with somebody who actually needs it Con: Leader takes all the Stigma Enchantment stones, manastones, rank A minion contract and all the other things in it. Con2: Lets say Leader wants to share that loot, and 150 people have to type /roll to get something. This process will take ages and…

• Thats why Katalam sieges were the best. Tank and spank on lakrum fortress is boring and requires no tactic what so ever. In Katalam you had to league up, decide on a tactic, bind for prades, kisk for bassen and start on sillus. Most likely the winner would take 2 forts and the loser 1 fort. Bring them back, I'd say. Maybe even in an event Then about 'handing' forts. Well, Im not sure if anybody of Deyla Elyos even has like a say in that. If the asmos have the buff, we hit them for 500 dmg each a…

• Aethertech open world pvp

Theyne - - Youtube Videos

Still Flaming each other -Grendal

• Aethertech open world pvp

Theyne - - Youtube Videos

Quote from kyokushin: “yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg ! ” To be honest, nobody from OYB has any full ultimate sets. We are mostly legendary camp +10/+15. The board isn't for taunting & flaming eachother -Senpai

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

Theyne - - Bard

Quote from Sorayami: “Yeah it shouldnt apply on bosses, i forgot the fact that any Debuff/Dots with MS reduce arent apply on bosses like the earch dot from cleric ._. ” So basicly I was right when I said Sea Variation is a waste of time The time it casts does not give the damage desired and the nice effect of it is not working. Not gonna say I told you so, because I genuinly didnt know about the msup thing, but well. To get back on the topic, Bard rotation is pretty straight forward if you ask m…

Theyne - - Bard

Okay, had to do some little testing, because I might not have known about mdef-modifier on sea variation Sound of breeze on dummy: 16.351 Popped Sea Variation And sound of breeze did 16.776 Now, even if thats not a big increase or whatever, Its still worth it. Especially, it doesnt matter if you pop sea variation in first stage or in third. The msup decreaser is the same in all the stage (when testing on dummy, so lets hope they are set for 6.2 and not have 200 msup in the first place :P) So yes…

Theyne - - Bard

In this patch, cleric is not gonna outdps any class. Bards are somewhere in the middle. But its fine, Bards in party boosts the rest.

Theyne - - Bard

^To be honest, the sorcs had to be trash then. I have 14k mag atk and I dont come anywhere near sorcs in prometun/makarna. Biggest issue in my opinion is that I have a ult pvp harp with leg pvp fuse for cast/atk speed. So assoon as I get makarna weap it might get better lel. Rotation, well, basicly what others said. Use Sound of Breeze a lot. between ever 3 skills or something allong those lines. Combine the atk speed buff with the wind harmony and soul harmony trees. Pop melody of purification …

• [5.3] Bugs and issues collection

Theyne - - Help & Questions

Quote from iduk: “It is movable, if you remove click on the lock next to your skillbar.” I dont wanna be a dickhead, but you can assume I tried that 12390472834 times Well, maybe not that many times, but still.

• Annoying thing where you cant move the abbys siege league window. Im playing with Hud on top (for years now) so that siege window is over my minimap, unable to move it. Plox fiiix

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

Theyne - - Bard

Ey, I log in daily again click, no worries, have to keep updated with the nexus gossip o/. Anyway, an update to this guide, meh. Maybe. Sometime. Orso. What Mika said is basicly right. For PVE you should focus on the full kata set is that will be the best magic boost in game for pve. Asside from the Makarna sets, but well, lets first start with kata :P. Kata weapon with either Dynatum or Rentus is indeed the best thing for now. Even if you dont drop the mythical dynatum/rentus, you might even wa…

• Theyne's How-to-Bard

Theyne - - Bard

I would definately not use cast speed on glads and other classes. Yes, the casts are a bit longer (but still within a range of 1 second..), but the chains will pop so much faster with attack speed scroll. Just take a close look if you train on training dummies orso. The thing bard makes brilliant is a really fast covering of annoying debuffs (bind, silence(especially in new patch) and roots). So for that you really want attackspeed scrolls. And then, when it comes down to nuking: Chilling-Tree, …

• What about steelrake? Does Lahulahu drop? In several events (purple flag one for example) LahuLahu (boss of lowerdeck) was counted aswell.. Also, Clicks question about Holy Serum is not answered yet. Intended or forgotten :D?

• Arena of Chaos / Glory / Discipline

Theyne - - Cross-Server

Quote from [NICK]zau1: “2iw3h9y.png lol whats this bard rank? full myth +15 with compo and +5 accs and 0 kills...” I really wish I recorded that one Guess you got me on a bad day, and lets say you used every skill a SM can use I dont really care though, dat 1 arena I lose in a month, you can be proud, padawan.

• Alchemy and Snowflower are just feeding people with consumables kinda. Look, I wouldn't mind, I can use some Enchants, Manastones etc. yolo. But tbh we need events what brings fun. We need new things, things we can chew on for a while. Events we need brain for, instead of brainless farming. Events in where skill/knowledge/experience play a role, rather than luck. Make competitions, pve and pvp. Reward with unique items which dont get in shop. I dont really have suggestions for possible events. J…

• Well I did send in another ticket.. The fact that my email adresses were not the same + the random dc I had (which everybody else also had who gót the weapon), plus the fact that I was pretty early with replying and still not received it, made me impatient :D. Support might flame me, but maybe there are some bugs on the way with handing it out, we wull sii.

• Quote from Click: “Quote from [NICK]twistedtears: “Hotmail blocked my email like long time ago , is there a need for me to see that email cuz i won in PvP part , can i open ticket manualy through the website and claim the award or ..... im really confused ...” just check your support account, you should have there a ticket with "Miscellanious" subject, where you have to reply to.” Well apparently my support mailadres is different than my game mail adres.. But I just used the key and stuff to get…

• Imb4 im getting my weapon when im doing cannon in swb :3