Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "we see those systems as long term motivation systems" talking about contracts, quote from DT4

• Mini patch request to NCsoft

kkas - - General Discussion

6.5 enchanting rates are great for ancient gear but for legendary gear they are still absolute , what we need is more sources for legendary stones and some ultimate stones, that's it all you get from 6.5 is easy upgrade from ancient to legendary, and after that you are at even bigger wall of fails, since you can't easy +12/13 legendary gear with worthless ancient stones

• Basically old active players now have hundreds if not billions of new kinah while returning players cant even afford potions/transform scrolls, is this a joke? i can't see how this is good for players or even for gameforge, players with billions kinah now can buy all legendary stones they need from broker because of new veteran rewards. Unfortunately gameforge is probably just too proud to admit they made huge mistake and giving now 2mil a week from mirash refuge a week is just insulting better …

• this is what i think of aion 6.2

• About Kaisinel Transformation

kkas - - Suggestions

Quote from Noctis: “u get 20 from daily hell pass in luna in RU, wouldnt worry bout those ” you sure about that? when i checked aion ru web page for possible rewards i only saw 20x 'keep appearance scrolls rewarded not actual xform scrolls could you please provide link to prove your info? i guess i somehow missed that info

• Which minion is d best?

kkas - - Templar

Quote from [NICK]daishinkansama: “If you use Hamerun instead of Kromede you lose a bunch of stats from it being Rank B instead of Rank A, and you also lose additional PvP/PvE damage for 15 seconds; all because you'd rather have Attack Speed Reduction chance instead of Stun chance on each hit. I'd recommend against such choice, maybe worth it only VS certain classes like Glad vs Glad, but then again you are sacrificing hard guaranteed character strenght for some RNG debuff. ” i suggest checking w…

• Which minion is d best?

kkas - - Templar

Quote from Olympic: “Since i am mainly getting stuff ready for 6.2 which minion is the best for 6.2 as a gladiator ? ” Hamerun +1m range for 30 sec 5% chance to slow

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from failboat: “minions with godstones, new abilities that resembles the old cp, more kinah sinking as power shards are back. Quite nice they confirmed the version we will get. ” Looks great to me, as a class without silence! ” 2% chance to silence for 3 sec, that's nothing

• Quote from t0re: “nice making groups for adma/lab/arkhal and especially kroban would even more (wtb a flame word that wont get censored) , like seriously.... 1. need of twice as many healers ” Can be done without healer now

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Noctis: “Quote from Belzeburp: “Anyone have some ideas if Jakunerk APES can be traded for new stones or not? I don't know if it's better to store or use them ” curious also. i saw that you can put new ench stones on broker. will VR apes be convertable into new ench stones? ” youtu.be/cD7CDyBH4IQ?t=40s turn subtitles on

• 6.0 First Info

6.0 could be good time to open new server, not whatever they did with 4 new ones in middle of aion worst expansion ever

• 6.0 First Info

looks exciting, i hope they actually deliver fun experience to players instead of new cancer with different form

• Suggestion: Server Merge

kkas - - Suggestions

i'm doing one toc a week on my main atm, which gives me 1100hp a week, and i'm climbing ranks, considering how easy is to get 1100hp from other activities there are hardly even 300 active players on antriksha asmo

• Goodbye Nic?

Quote: “Since contact with this community has always been very important to me ” alright

• if they give out full set of +7 accs in rewards, i'm fine with it, but let's be real, 10x herbs for 81lvl, 2 medals for lvl82 or something like that

• Suggestion: Server Merge

kkas - - Suggestions

Quote from nodeone: “And in that moment there were106 ppl online - easy part to count them... ” as far as i remember search only shows max 104 players even if there are more online anyway, kor aion is loosing money fast = more p2w, less content gameforge needs to think hard how to make game fun not second job, because ncsoft will definitely won't do shugo

• Quote from Sebivine: “Because luna didn't promote gameplay with multiple accounts? cmon man xD I know people who made accounts just for luna... not even sups from lok or anything. Just luna factory/daily I also made all my accounts havve 8/8 chars and rushed to lvl 10 for this :') ” never did i say i liked luna, it was terrible in my opinion, im sick of playing with multiple accounts/characters and getting 9 apes + some i can buy from broker, that's simply too low amount i don't understand how a…

• not happy with changes, all this does is promote "gameplay" with multiple accounts, which won't be even worth next patch, and then what? 9 apes for 21 days? what a joke or gameforge will rework apes rewards again? i'll vote with my wallet

• transformation bug

kkas - - Help & Questions

if u have downloaded only 2 packs from 9 when installing game transformations doesn't have animations ( maybe not added even in pack 3-8, idk) could kill 40th floor 3x as fast and luna instance is unvailable to me

• [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

kkas - - Help & Questions

crashed during arena of gold, so many points lost QQ is ncsoft some indie dev team without resources to fix their half broken, garbage game client? besides crashing, i remember game performing way better, 4.0 with same pc sieges were running smooth (relatively) and now pve only sieges run like hot garbage.