Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greedy Community(QQ thread)

SONOSMANLI - - Antriksha

And about world boss : I made leauge for last world boss monday, I invited all ally who wanted from me inv leauge ... all ok till now , right ? drop was orb... I linked orb to leauge and I told only for sorcs and sms and who rolled in first Raycia from infinity legion glad and other many random classes ... how I can trust them again they ll try ninja or not ? and after our waiting 3 hours if this guy would take item do u think he ll give us back? all antri server knowing Raycia he did cheat on p…

• Greedy Community(QQ thread)

SONOSMANLI - - Antriksha

Hello all, many players knowing this we re trying help many ppl around ..previous patch , we helped many randoms ppl for they can take their items from world bosses , tia eye event time: altough many player who out of my legion told me dont inv everyone lets kill sunayaka with 2-3 allies I invited all ppl and even I made those leauges and lead for 2 weeks I couldnt take any item from sunayaka .... in previous patch , there was a auto ally system , even many ppl was afk we never gone afk ... but …

• qq searhing ur rights qq for u sheep? I wanna tell you story listen one upon a times , 1 king and his assistant was discussing about how their countrymans ... Assistant told king : - My Noble King u can do what u want to those countrymans they re like sheep they ll accept everything.. king: - no this is not possible my countrymans smart peoples they ll fight for their rights... Assistant : if u wanna check put 1 facker on bridge and tell them who wanna pass on bridge this facker ll fack this peo…

• dear friends who replyed very smartly this post ......america and korean put safe spot and upgrade events whichs: 1 . u ve some safe steps like if u fail ur accecories while trying upgrade it is going back 5 not 0 u dont wanna this things ? or u dont wanna enchant event : even fail items it wont go 0 only 1 step back ? we re wanting same things like america or korean and u re asnwering really intelligently things u deserve qq about p2w really you re only wasting times with those brains:)

• + Yami , if gameforge speaking about : giving better things than korean they should do this , gameforge didnt give us safe spot or enchant event and now tehy re telling us they re giving better things atlest they should do in this 2 weeks event or safe spot for us if they wanna speak about they re giving us better than Korean in ths patch.... ofc I m not sure they can care or understand what we re speaking about...

• next year they should change tihs event name to : ' Go Trade Deava ' cuz idk other servers but in antrishka they gave rewards to %100 traders who has video while tradeing but they dont care this video ..

• all antri server knowing those traders but gameforge has no idea while we were waiting they ll get ban they got their rewards:) even 1 of them has video while tradeing and we sent 1000 tickets for ban him cuz stealing other honest players works and time he didnt get ban I think today he got his rewards too:) now all traders got their rewards and all antri server knowing they re traders . why gameforge has given them rewards without check videos and how they did those points in short time , I cou…

• Third PvP Event

SONOSMANLI - - PvP

Naming and shaming is not allowed, contact support -Senpai